W64 auto self-updating map

Deleted User - 4669627

If you would never turn on one another

i guess the only way to know that is if 1 leadership led both tribes, which brings us back to the point myself and evilclown made
if you have 2 different leaderships for 2 tribes which manage to work well together despite not sharing the same leadership, that is what allies are

DeletedUser

I think familys also share most of theyr forums with eachother... am i wrong?

DeletedUser40661

You're correct, but judging from the way you've coordinated and worked together I doubt you'll betray them.

DeletedUser

why betray while both tribes are taking the benefits of a strong allyanceship?

Deleted User - 4669627

You're correct, but judging from the way you've coordinated and worked together I doubt you'll betray them.
whether we betray each or not determines if we were good allies or bad allies, not if we were allies or family

take the debate to another thread, do not get the auto-maps thread closed for spam :p

DeletedUser40661

I wasn't the one who turned it into a debate. However you are correct.

Does anyone know what happened to woooki?

DeletedUser

he quitted time ago mate

or are you refearing this wooki?

10.4.2012-wookie.jpg

DeletedUser

can we get familys updated?
~@~ & ~@2~ = ~@~ F.
ExO & CTT & Ex = Ex F.

DeletedUser

y u no inclood carmenweld?

because including 20 tribes as a family is not viable, you can really only as for 5 or 6 tribes at most to be grouped together as a family, you are asking for too much, if you just have way too many small tribes you call the commonwealth...

not only that you guys need to really think about this, if you want to be a family or recognised as a single group then i suggest you have every one of those in this commonwealth rename their tribes accordingly and you all adopt the tag "CW-XX"

(the XX should be a number)

until then your just a bunch of rim tribes that share forums and get beaten up together

DeletedUser108910

because including 20 tribes as a family is not viable, you can really only as for 5 or 6 tribes at most to be grouped together as a family, you are asking for too much, if you just have way too many small tribes you call the commonwealth...

not only that you guys need to really think about this, if you want to be a family or recognised as a single group then i suggest you have every one of those in this commonwealth rename their tribes accordingly and you all adopt the tag "CW-XX"

until then your just a bunch of rim tribes that share forums and get beaten up together

Bu-bu-but... We're ranked 12th together...

2bf25b0eb2c69a789be1674d7b82484d.png

DeletedUser

Bu-bu-but... We're ranked 12th together...

2bf25b0eb2c69a789be1674d7b82484d.png

Congratz?

False statement. Maybe they'll split when they are being attacked all together.

DeletedUser108910

Congratz?

False statement. Maybe they'll split when they are being attacked all together.

We're already being attacked from all sides (;, actually we've been for 2 months. We're still here.

Anyway - your tribe has been begging for an alliance or to be part of the commonwealth for weeks - if I were you, I wouldn't be pissing us off if you want that to happen (;

DeletedUser107336

Can the top 15 noblers map be changed to last 24 hours instead of 3 days? I think we're at a point, now, where 24 hour conquers are much more relevant to see than 3 days worth..

:icon_redface:

DeletedUser103537

I don't think the map updater is here or has been in a long time he hasn't made any adjustments to the families or anything like that.

DeletedUser

certainly, he does not log in since octuber 12th of the 2012
lol