W64 Blogger!

DeletedUser1082

Guys I appreciate the enthusiasm but I'm not going to post every time you ask, you have to be a bit more patient.

That being said, W64 blog 3: Clicky

:p

blablablablablabla

Bloggers are entertainers, we're bored so obviously Malreaux is a bad entertainer and therefor blogger (No offense xD). We just ask for one simple thing, a blog. And if we don't get one we will make sure we will get it one way or the other! :D

Edit: OMG IT'S HERE!!!

DeletedUser

Another great blog, worth the wait.

But a week until the next one? I'll have died with the suspense by then.

DeletedUser

A week till the next W64 blog, I'm working on other things at the same time ;)

Thank goodness!
emoticon-0141-whew.gif

blablablablablabla

Was looking for the easter egg before reading it, but now I've done both I have to admit it's a great quality blog and a magnificently hidden easter egg!

hanibalii

AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
Nice blog

Many are frowning on this merge ddue to the fact that all of the same members remain in two family tribes that effectively work as one, but the reason for it was that all of the best players from both have ended up in one tribe with all of the best leaders from both, giving it the best chance of success in the future.

Last edited:

DeletedUser94160

I just finish reading and found easter egg too.. Nice and quality blog..

DeletedUser1082

Mail me with the words written on it.

Originally it was first to find it, but I changed my mind, that was unfair-whoever was online at the time got it first, now I'll just pick a random name out of all the people to mail me within 12 hours and send them 50pp :)

blablablablablabla

Mail me with the words written on it.

Originally it was first to find it, but I changed my mind, that was unfair-whoever was online at the time got it first, now I'll just pick a random name out of all the people to mail me within 12 hours and send them 50pp :)

Yea you did that because you don't want me to win, meanie :'(
(I was first right?)

blablablablablabla

Ok then proceed with a random winner, but you should put the first few people more often in the list you'll take a random person from :p

DeletedUser

Thanks for being objective about the stuff about me. :)
And yes, I am still going to quit w64, just preparing to gift villages away after I used all my offense for my tribe (as you can see from my ODA growth). However I am not sure if will quit for good as I first announced. w65 seems too tempting, because I have been collecting resource flags and also never played no haul world before.