W64 Blogger!

DeletedUser103537

All Steve does is mass spam skype he to lazy to do a blog. :lol::lol:

Deleted User - 4669627

in his defense, he basically became duke of the #1 tribe from what i read, then launched a massacre of an op
and like you said, its only been a couple weeks ;)

DeletedUser

Steve being co-duke for 4days,over a week ago means he Cant write a blog? lets not be silly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ thanks, i did not think he was quoting himself in his sig, would have been shocked to learn aaqib was here

DeletedUser103537

Umm good news everyone the evil blogger has been kicked off of Noobs on Ice.

DeletedUser64969

He died by ........ :( he was told it wouldn't fit, i guess this is where we don't have another blogger until the end of the world :p

DeletedUser103537

I blame everyone in where? though I may have wanted him kicked badly.

DeletedUser103537

Rofl I told Trent to kick him off so many times. All Steve did was spam skype and tick people off I guess he has uses. You could have used him better if you want to war a tribe just send Steve to go talk to them. You have war in a few hours. I guess I am being harsh on him but he did get a Onfire sit which really ticked me off.

DeletedUser64969

Rofl I told Trent to kick him off so many times. All Steve did was spam skype and tick people off I guess he has uses. You could have used him better if you want to war a tribe just send Steve to go talk to them. You have war in a few hours. I guess I am being harsh on him but he did get a Onfire sit which really ticked me off.

lol i told a good amount of people that steve was bad with people along time ago, but everyone defended him at first, and two months later, most if not all of the people that defended him dislike him now, personally i got along with him perfectly fine, i just thought he was a do gooder that was up his arse in an intellectual failure sort of way. I cant say i mind him been gone, but i enjoyed annoying him, but either way it just reinforces the fact i can see into the future and that i'm always right.

DeletedUser

I'm late to the party on the Reliable Commander trick, but I have since tried it and it didn't work. Didn't increase it at all.