W64 - Milestones

hanibalii

Sorry, my browser didn't save that. I did it seperately. Changed now.

DeletedUser21156

how did we not get first to 500k od :icon_sad: i was sure we were at 532k when the second one broke 500k

DeletedUser103537

If Han read monkey post he would have saw it said second 500k od and well I don't know.

hanibalii

This can be taken down. People aren't reading it and I'm not updating it.

DeletedUser

In fact everyone reads it, you simply do not update it.

Now myself or someone else is going to have to go through this thread to find out the information and make a new one because this is one of the threads that players like to look back on in several months time.

hanibalii

I've asked quite a few people, and they say that they never read it.."

DeletedUser64969

thats afew people, i read it, tho i don't look at it weekly i will look at it in a month times

DeletedUser

I've asked quite a few people, and they say that they never read it.."

I am sure they would if you updated it, all it takes is hit the edited button. You didn't update it at the start either so I'm not sure why you started it and didn't let someone else in the first place.

Down the line i like to be able to look back, along with other people and remember what happened in the early days since it certainly won't remain in my head unfortunately. I seem to remember mods being able to change the privs of a thread like this or duplicate it so someone else can update it, however i could have easily imagined that but i am 90% sure it was done for W57.