W64 - Milestones

DeletedUser100206

2 Villages per player first place goes to Jelly?
25 awards, not sure who was first but currently rank1 ) Mr. Chump rank2) Keredlee rank3) Toggles

DeletedUser100206

Toggles first to 100k ODA.

So much is missing though, needs updating seriously :|

Dan Rather

Someone needs to make a new thread who is actually active.

I could possibly be talked into it if no one else will. Man, the externals on this world are really the worst I've ever seen. You can hear pin drop it's so dead.....

DeletedUser1082

It's the same this early on in most worlds. I'll take the thread over if anyone wants me to, i'm pretty active on these forums

DeletedUser

ELITE 1st to 100 villages, most of the other tribal milestones are now on the 4th or so stage, and the previous ones are missed. :(

DeletedUser1082

04eb61b82a7b27f01648a46cc44cdb0a.png

Written by Haniballi on the 20th of August, meaning he will be away until the start of September.

DeletedUser

Anyone else want to take over? I don't mind doing it if no-one else does.

DeletedUser

vr.money 2nd to 50k points and 2nd to 10 villages.
Pain.carbon 3rd to 50k points
Mezonis 3rd to 10 villages

DeletedUser107087

1 carlabear [NEW!] 277.185
2 Hawat [~D.D~] 199.024
3 Toggles [Betray] 184.773

carlabear first to 250k ODT

hanibalii

Yeh, sorry about that guys.
I'm back now.
I'll get updating everything, and be as active as I can. If you want, one of you can make a new thread, I don't mind :)

hanibalii

Yeh, sorry. It was quite a long haul. I've gone through each one individually and made them neat and updated them as much as possible to the appropriate level. I may have made some mistakes, so please feel free to correct me. I shouldn't be taking any breaks any more, so this should stay active from now on. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for not keeping it active, but it will be active from here on out.
Thanks For Your Patience,
- Han