W64 Probs

DeletedUser

Okay so i have finally came back to tribalwars after a 2 and a half year break, and after playing under a new name i have discovered that no one is really good like they use to be back a few years ago. All im asking is what happen? I'm seeing family tribes that are just mass recruiting like mad in the same K. I;m getting attacked by spears and swords which is honestly quite funny. What happen to all the Vets? did they leave or something?

DeletedUser95698

actually there are more vets here than in other worlds (i think) due to the fact of the new flag system.

DeletedUser

Really? must be in other Ks? Idk just seems like everyone left the game.

DeletedUser

Actually, the best players have got lots better than the old class of 'good' player.

However, there are few of them, interspersed between the nubs.

Just because there are no vets that you know does not mean that there aren't any, too.

DeletedUser

Okay so i have finally came back to tribalwars after a 2 and a half year break, and after playing under a new name i have discovered that no one is really good like they use to be back a few years ago. All im asking is what happen? I'm seeing family tribes that are just mass recruiting like mad in the same K.
I;m getting attacked by spears and swords which is honestly quite funny.
What happen to all the Vets? did they leave or something?

Whats so funny...........at the early stage you only need revenue for development..........and they are the best revenue generators.........so I think its quite a intelligent move .

DeletedUser

I;m getting attacked by spears and swords which is honestly quite funny. What happen to all the Vets? did they leave or something?
Honestly, if you know a player has an offensive village, would you not take steps to prepare yourself defensively and still be able to take out the offensive force with your defensive force? Yes there is more margin for loss, but the method is there... even if they bait you to attack them and clear yourself.

There are a lot of vet players, most under alias or co-ing with another vet player to benefit that account. You've joined late and missed quite a bit of action because of it.