• Thread starter DeletedUser106856
  • Start date

DeletedUser106856

These forums are dead *Sign*

Found a game sort of thing from another World forum :icon_confused:

Hopefully these forums will liven up :icon_wink:

1) What is your current ranking?

2) What keeps you motivated?

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?

4) Do you play any other worlds?

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?

6) How experienced were you when you started w64?

7) Which was/is your favorite tribe and why?

8) Who were/are your favorite leaders and why?

9) Do you like where the world is now?

10) Who do you believe will win this world, why?

11) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why

12) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be?

DeletedUser1082

These forums are dead *Sign*

Found a game sort of thing from another World forum :icon_confused:

Hopefully these forums will liven up :icon_wink:

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?

11) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why

12) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be?

1) 23 goddammit can't stay in top 20

2) The elusive rank 1 spot

3) I wanted to change tribe to join friends on the other side of the world and I wanted a good team, this account brought both things

4) Not right now, just quit masters, will play 65&66

5) Will go pretty far on this world hopefully, don't plan on quitting at any specific time

6) A lot

7) Never had/have one, NEW! would be fave on 64.

8) Me, duking is fun and rewarding, and the rest of the time all I see is flaws.

9) I like the stage it's entering where big wars will start to develop and shape the top tribes.

10) A random mix of good players from all over, no tribes around right now.

11) 6, it's a bit boring atm

12) 3 tech smithy, much prefer simple tech.

blablablablablabla

1) What is your current ranking? 40

2) What keeps you motivated? Last two days before I have to go back to school, wonder if I will continue playing xD

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? Started it in 2007, still playing it and never let anyone on it but me

4) Do you play any other worlds? Not anymore, played W2,W8,W15 and W56 seriously in the past.

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? Nope, I'd get bored somewhere like always and quit

6) How experienced were you when you started w64? This is actually the first world in I actually farm, so earlygame not experienced, but mid/lategame very experienced.

7) Which was/is your favorite tribe and why? Have no favorite

8) Who were/are your favorite leaders and why? I haven't spoken to much leaders, I hate Evil Operation (Clown/Sam) though :p

9) Do you like where the world is now? Yea, of course

10) Who do you believe will win this world, why? Waaaaay too early to tell

11) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why 8, forums may be boring, but some interesting things have happened already and there's still much to come, for example what will happen to NEW!

12) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be? Barbs to stop growing, I'm old-fashioned. I love packages, I love 15-tech and I love 1,5 speed. Never really liked growing barbs (and bonus villages neither).

DeletedUser64969

1) What is your current ranking? 2842

2) What keeps you motivated? boredom

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? started on it but had to restart becos of sum1 :p

4) Do you play any other worlds? newipadwoopwoop on SG solo

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? yeah i want to beat my w25 account

6) How experienced were you when you started w64? same as ive always been just lazier

7) Which was/is your favorite tribe and why? N/A

8) Who were/are your favorite leaders and why? N/A

9) Do you like where the world is now? yeah apart from the mergers, i hate big mergers :(

10) Who do you believe will win this world, why? too early

11) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why 8/10 the rim is still expanding which is brilliant most worlds have stopped growing by now.

12) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be? techs, i don't agree with anything but simple tech tbh :p

DeletedUser

The biggest player is not even 100k and this thread has been started ... oh dear

DeletedUser

This thread:

star-trek-picard-facepalm-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1381.gif

World __ Story is for when there are 2 tribes left and there's about 1 forum post a week. W64 isn't that bad yet :p

DeletedUser

You know, I think it actually is; this will be the first post in 40 minutes :S

DeletedUser95698

merging into a top 10 account :)

Just to pass time

Yes I started out on this account

Yes cuz my tribe owns :)

Won 2 worlds when I first started this one

NEW!

Anyone who leads a rank 1 tribe :p

Yes, the rank 1 tribe 350k points ahead of rank 2 :D

NEW!...they own (i think)

8...a lot of old players came back and the flag system is interesting

once you noble a village it automatically has a full warehouse :D

DeletedUser

-Moar villages

-Started.

-Yes, plenty.

-Duh, why else would someone be playing?

-Very.

-Eclipse, because it's mine. :D

-Me, though I might be a bit biased. Evil Operations of OnFire seems pretty chill, as does Mystic 666 of LOST.

-Seems alot of talent has come to world 64. Should be interesting.

-Too early to tell.

-8. Would be better but the unit speed is abysmal. Otherwise I like the settings.

-Unit speed.

DeletedUser107233

1) What is your current ranking? 5292

2) What keeps you motivated? Not sure lol

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? No started the account on W37 for Chess

4) Do you play any other worlds? Only US World 7

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? I hope to be but things change alot over the course of a world

6) How experienced were you when you started w64? 6 years

7) Which was/is your favorite tribe and why? I was a proud member of CMFAM on W2 and LIFE on W4

8) Who were/are your favorite leaders and why? Wakeling and Franquay they both taught me alot early

9) Do you like where the world is now? At the moment the world is still young and just starting to spawn

10) Who do you believe will win this world, why? Probably a tribe we have never heard of yet

11) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why 7 as the world is just starting to get interesting

12) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be? Faster speed

DeletedUser107233

yea ftr made cmfam 6 and 7 i think it was and then we merged into TW, the original cmfam became tw4

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I'm not motivated or active.

I started it.

No.

No. It's not a HP round...those are the only thing I will ever debate finishing.

More than you.

Don't have one.

Don't have one.

Not particularly.

No current tribe will win the world IMO. Possible exception for NEW! since yanks does stick around to late-game more often than most from what I've seen.

3 - Severe shortage of good tribes and no interesting propaganda.

I'd make it speed 0.5.

DeletedUser

Here is my story: Joined in the core when the world first started, had a decent (albeit slow) start-up going, joined a tribe that looked good, was good, leader bailed, quit world. I don't think I stuck around long enough to answer the questions fruitfully, sadly.

DeletedUser103537

Love of a Woman

I started it.

No.

Yes umm reason Cookies.

I don't know

Onfire cause I the boss

Evil Operation cause I am the boss

Needs more clowns

I don't know a one player tribe

5 I don't know I like the number 5

Speed .25 and No Haul awesome world and churches 15 tech world also.