W64 Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser106856
  • Start date

DeletedUser21156

1) What is your current ranking? 10ish-15ish

2) What keeps you motivated? Non Yellow vills

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? Started

4) Do you play any other worlds? No

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? Sure, why not

6) How experienced were you when you started w64? Average at best average at worst

7) Which was/is your favorite tribe and why? DX (Only tribe i Know)

8) Who were/are your favorite leaders and why? theeshadow69 (obligated she'll kill me if i didn't say it was him)

9) Do you like where the world is now? No

10) Who do you believe will win this world, why? DX because I don't know any other tribes :icon_sad:

11) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 3 this world is full of whiners and huggers atm

12) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be? Change to 2 speed make this stage go faster

DeletedUser

1) What is your current ranking? 146

2) What keeps you motivated? Dunno

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? Started on this account

4) Do you play any other worlds? Currently playing/chatting/ and annoying some people on 62

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? I'll stick out for long. But I always quit when things get too hectic already

6) How experienced were you when you started w64? Uhhh.. Steadily experienced? This is my first account that I am going to regularly use premium and will be looking for a co-player soon (first time going to have one too)

7) Which was/is your favorite tribe and why? HAWKS. Very good leadership, and loyal members. Never changed tribe until HAWKS won.

8) Who were/are your favorite leaders and why? Lord Hawk IX. He led 27 players in finishing the world

9) Do you like where the world is now? Steady..

10) Who do you believe will win this world, why? Dont know. Too early to say

11) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why 4..too many families.. but at least majority of families aree food on the bright side

12) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be? ​none I think. maybe the packet system

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95698

7) Which was/is your favorite tribe and why? HAWKS. Very good leadership, and loyal members. Never changed tribe until HAWKS won.

8) Who were/are your favorite leaders and why? Lord Hawk IX. He led 27 players in finishing the world

You forgot to mention they won the world with an allied tribe of 51 players...so :) give us credit