W64? The Plan

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

some of us will play the summer games, but collectively this tribe is set to start w64 (depending on settings), not summer games

^^ this by unanimous decision

this might be the last update till the settings are announced

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

we will not...

[spoil]1. cheat
2. mass-recruit
3. lie to the leadership of other tribes
4. hug (no more than 1 ally and 1 nap)
5. betray our agreements with other tribes
6. have more than 2 players on an account
7. agree to gangbangs against smaller tribes
8. merge with any tribe that does not publicly post this policy[/spoil]

These are your rules. I have 2 questions.

1. Will these rules be followed even after you leave the tribe?

2. What assurances do we have these rules will be followed? I have played with members in this tribe like Ben before and know him to be notoriously unloyal. :icon_razz:

Deleted User - 4669627

2. What assurances do we have these rules will be followed? I have played with members in this tribe like Ben before and know him to be notoriously unloyal. :icon_razz:
i believe i can answer both questions with a single one...

[spoil]i am famous for being...

1. short-tempered
2. abusive
3. an asshole
4. gang-banged
5. hated

if myself and the mates on the list were not down for the cause, why on earth are they my mates?[/spoil]
p.s. i recall that benc7 was with mind till the end, despite everybody else leaving, despite his ability to be invited to any tribe he wished :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i think i dropped you as a contact, so i think you have not been blocked in some time
there is no leadership, our mates will decide who will co them
however, if the co-player does not fit the criteria to get an invite for their own account, the co-player should not expect to have any say within the tribe

and i m thinking to start solo

DeletedUser

Down. I put da team on my back. or check my other acc. 13slayers.

DeletedUser

I am planning on starting on W64 and I would like to join a no drama no nonsense tribe.
I have only taken 2 worlds 'seriously' (not many but I have been around since '08) but I tend to get a little bored once I get close to the 100k mark - requires too much time.
If you dont mind that I may not continue past that peg, then I would like to join.

DeletedUser

I would just awnser these questions as you know we can troll each other.

1) I beleive with the current members it would be followed, but if we merge or recruit it is difficult that the new members would be so loyal to the cause.

2) Being honest in life their are no assurances. you could also give my example that i am unloyal. About Benc7 he is still in MoM in W56, u r in W2V, a tribe that back stabbed their allies. I would not say that u were not loyal to MoM, but the leadership of W2V is not trustworthy. Now W2V set an example that u can win a world by backstabbing ur allies. A lot of people think that if W2V have not back stabbed MoM they might not have won W56.

I am planning on starting on W64 and I would like to join a no drama no nonsense tribe.
I have only taken 2 worlds 'seriously' (not many but I have been around since '08) but I tend to get a little bored once I get close to the 100k mark - requires too much time.
If you dont mind that I may not continue past that peg, then I would like to join.

1) Why u took only 2 worlds seriously?

2) Why u get bored at 100K mark?

3) What is the largest account u have played?

4) What is the best rank u have achived and how long u stayed at that rank?

Just asking.

Deleted User - 4669627

while i appreciate your post, you cannot start with us
you can start near us, if you like, and perhaps one day join us, idk...

idk how it will evolve, i only know how it will start
^^ this applies to anybody who does not meet this criteria...

anybody who has been my loyal mate through a real war in any world is welcome to join me
additionally, h0llygh0st is welcome to join us as are Nauz and Kai., as i have good reason to believe they would be good mates

concerning WickeD...
[spoil]you are welcome to apply to be probationary mates[/spoil]
basically, like it says in the first post, if you have not been my mate through a war, you cannot start with us, except as co-player of somebody who has (which could include you starting your own account at start up and merging later to co-play your partner)

otherwise, you can start near us and we will all see what happens

DeletedUser

So W64 is starting on 23/07/2012.

I have to say i would like to play with the premades for the next no-haul world i.e. Toon, Pacman and Disband. But i guess it is not meant to be. Anyway i do not see a standout premade for W64 on the forums. Some times premades do not come on forum, they are only through referal. Lets see how things go for us.

DeletedUser96310

LOL shad if arrow and I were gaming in 64 I'd convince him to join with this premade. Unfortunately I doubt we'll be gaming on 64. :'(

DeletedUser

anybody who has been my loyal mate through a real war in any world

Should be in your contacts list thus negating the need to call on people only to reject their application.

But if your serious you should contact me. :p