W64? The Plan

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

provided the settings do not truly suck, my plan is to play w64

anybody who has been my loyal mate through a real war in any world is welcome to join me
additionally, h0llygh0st is welcome to join us as are Nauz and Kai., as i have good reason to believe they would be good mates

concerning WickeD...
[spoil]you are welcome to apply to be probationary mates[/spoil]

Tribe Policy...

[spoil]we will not have any leadership
we will have a diplomat (h0lly's role if he wants it)

obviously, we will not...

[spoil]1. cheat
2. mass-recruit
3. lie to the leadership of other tribes
4. hug (no more than 1 ally and 1 nap)
5. betray our agreements with other tribes
6. have more than 2 players on an account
7. agree to gangbangs against smaller tribes
8. merge with any tribe that does not publicly post this policy[/spoil][/spoil]

The List

[spoil]

Shahyd
Risharks
Zordos
Soilwork94
xBloodxThiirstyx-
ben hurr
xservatx
xshahzad
BenC7
the.tool
Lucky
Gabe

[/spoil]

*** when i leave the u.s. my tw days are over unless i return and have time
i expect to leave by january, could be early as september

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Me! i might join.
always good to play whit you guys! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I would not join such a dumb premade, where people are so dumb. (JK)

Also u know in W59 some loyal people betrayed so it is better that you do not start another one to find out that some of ur loyal mate can betray u. ;)

DeletedUser

Hmm.. is it Ants tribe ?

i want to play:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

When I posted to tell you guys that this was not a thread about startup, I meant it.
This is not a thread about startup. You can take that discussion to PM, skype, or even a thread in General. I really don't care. But do not post it here. You will be infracted, this is your warning.
I have deleted the whole discussion, as it appears that if I leave any of it the argument will just continue. Sorry if I accidentally anything else.

DeletedUser

When I posted to tell you guys that this was not a thread about startup, I meant it.
This is not a thread about startup. You can take that discussion to PM, skype, or even a thread in General. I really don't care. But do not post it here. You will be infracted, this is your warning.
I have deleted the whole discussion, as it appears that if I leave any of it the argument will just continue. Sorry if I accidentally anything else.

your fat too.

This looks like spam too DaWolf^

ONTOPIC: I like the look of this premade. I think it will do well.

Shahyd,
we will not have any leadership, but we will have a diplomat
Can you explain this further? As I'm genuinely interested in how you/whoever will get the tribe to work.

Deleted User - 4669627

Hmm.. is it Ants tribe ?

i want to play:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:
[spoil]
i might co with you if i play
which lucky are you? lucky b'hai?
do i have you blocked on skype?
do you understand what "razz" means?

[spoil]razz
verb (used with object)
to deride; make fun of; tease.

it is teasing, making jokes to provoke a reaction, but not meant seriously[/spoil][/spoil]
i am foolproof from mma a long time ago...we had an alliance remember??
[spoil]i assume you are addressing me, your name might be vaguely familiar, but tbh i need more details, no offense
mma was a tribe or account? what world?[/spoil]
ONTOPIC: I like the look of this premade. I think it will do well.

Shahyd,

Can you explain this further? As I'm genuinely interested in how you/whoever will get the tribe to work.
while i appreciate your interest, what makes it possible for us to have no leadership is who we will start with...

[spoil]
anybody who has been my loyal mate through a real war in any world is welcome to join me

additionally, h0llygh0st is welcome to join us as is Nauz, as i have good reason to believe they would be good mates

Kai. also, my bad for not listing you mate :icon_redface:

concerning W62 WickeD...

[spoil]you are welcome to apply to be probationary mates[/spoil]
[/spoil]
there are many people who are not just good players, but good mates also, who cannot work with me or me with them :icon_redface:

there are many people who are good players and good mates who can work with me and me with them :)

maybe you are one of the latter, maybe you are one of the former, maybe you are neither :icon_razz:
idk

so for this to have any chance at working, while i appreciate your post, you cannot start with us
you can start near us, if you like, and perhaps one day join us, idk

the ones who have remained good mates through a real war know what they are doing and will work with their closest mates to do what they collectively need to do without leadership

the ones who have not shared that experience with me, but will be invited if they wish to join us, they know the above to be true and i know them well enough to believe they are not just capable, but would do likewise

the wicked might require leadership, in which case they will be led by their closest mates

i expect we will start with about a dozen mates, maybe not even that, such a low member count at the start makes it possible for a tribe to have no leadership, a tribe with 90 players on 40 accounts would likely require leadership no matter the calibre of players involved

despite our low member count, we will begin with a spread comparable to 40 account premades, meaning our mates will have less close mates, meaning less people with whom to work out what is best for their area

that is their job, work with the closest mates to do what is best for your area without violating our publicly posted policies

the job of our diplomat is to help them and to work out the best relations for the tribe as a whole

we could have leadership one day, if we recruit to a point where it becomes needed in the views of a sufficient majority that the minority is willing to accept it

we could also merge into a different tribe 1.5 months into the world without ever having recruited a single player or even having diplomacy

idk how it will evolve, i only know how it will start

DeletedUser

[spoil]
which lucky are you? lucky b'hai?
do i have you blocked on skype?
do you understand what "razz" means?

yeah I m Luckybhai and you blocked me on skype :icon_rolleyes:

and i know meaning of Razz ..lol

DeletedUser

I Think it would be good if we join Tribalwars Summer games, rather than a regular world.

As we are only 8-10 mates.

Also as the tribe have no leadership to start with so later we either merge or recruit , in both cases we have to sort a leadership.

these summer games suit our style of play.

Deleted User - 4669627

yeah I m Luckybhai and you blocked me on skype :icon_rolleyes:

and i know meaning of Razz ..lol
i think i dropped you as a contact, so i think you have not been blocked in some time
there is no leadership, our mates will decide who will co them
however, if the co-player does not fit the criteria to get an invite for their own account, the co-player should not expect to have any say within the tribe

LOL I think I have yet to look at a premade list that your name isn't on :icon_biggrin:

some players are pointwhores, some are troopwhores, brian is a tribewhore :icon_razz:

these summer games suit our style of play.
i think they quite obviously do not, the speed settings and tribe member limit are totally unlike any world any of us have ever played

also, because there are real prizes to be won, tactics will be more shameful than they are in any worlds, and they are already shameful in every world (except maybe w58, and even w58 is shameful except perhaps 1 tribe) that i know of

further, for that reason, finding suitable diplomacy for us would be virtually impossible

and how do you see 10 accounts merging into a tribe with a 10 member limit?
how do you see us convincing any tribe to adopt our policies so we can merge?

summer games is most likely the least suitable option for us, no idea where you get that its a good for us?