W64 Top Tribes, Players and General Discussion Blog.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1082
  • Start date

DeletedUser99805

Good read, would be interested in seeing this done once in a while to see how things pan out.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
/me reads the thread.

Ahh, this explains Fantus following me around all morning and trying to stand directly behind me at all times.

It turns out that hiding behind me is what she deemed most effective in the end :s

DeletedUser95588

Good Read Hope to see more like this.

Sorry about not being free for an interview thanks for noticing us.

Account Name: Keredlee :)

DeletedUser93450

[spoil]
/me reads the thread.

Ahh, this explains Fantus following me around all morning and trying to stand directly behind me at all times.

It turns out that hiding behind me is what she deemed most effective in the end :s
[/spoil]

It's because no one would dare to check there. :x

Or else they'd get their growths compared to yours.
emoticon-0131-angel.gif

DeletedUser

Comparing growth doesn't actually mean much.

It means what it says. Comparing growth means (I'm going genius-level here, I know) to compare growth!

--

malreaux just submitted a blogger application, well he's got my support

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64969

NEVARRRRR, i'm looking forwards too our interview later on tho, its a good read.

DeletedUser57316

I wish Nick and Julia started near me, so I could noble them again.

DeletedUser

pfft you had 15 people stacking you, and clearly militia snipes need a buff.

DeletedUser

Long but good read. I expect more of them coming later on. :)

DeletedUser93450

[spoil]
I wish Nick and Julia started near me, so I could noble them again.
[/spoil]

We were beat by half a tribe, you were beat by some random nub with 900 axes..

Which would you say is better?
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1082

skip this

Please feel free to carry on flaming, this is simply because I'm right up at the 100k character limit.

This is more indepth info about HOT.

[spoil]HOT's a tribe back from W1. That means that plenty of the players haven't done startup in a while. While you may think that'd hold them back, they're surging on early regardless. Obviously strong players and dedicated leadership, but i fear they could be saturated due to their liberal recruitment since starting. Although if i were a member I don't think i'd be fully satisfied with the recruitment, their core of members has been together a long time, and has obviously trusted the leadership enough to come back to another world with them.
For a premade, i would say, the tribe doesn't look like it's going to be very stereotypical. For better or for worse, they'll be fun to watch.

[spoil]
en64
[/spoil]

In terms of growth they're strong enough, but the thing catching my eye is the clustering. At first glance it looks haphazard, not thought out, but when you look at the dates and times these players must've started to get such clusters it looks much more strategic. My best guess is some members bailed or that not enough joined to fill the count up, so they filled initially with other players and intend to weedle it down later. This could be what they want to do with HOT-E, {as such a tribe i would not expect to be needing an overflow so early on} whose K46 cluster really confuses me. There are SIX members in one 11x11. I think there's a relatively high possibility it's a fodder tribe, and they're all there for the gain of one player, as it's almost impossible to get that clustering with deliberate start times.

Don't know much about HOT that i haven't deduced myself. I would think a W1 tribe would try to stay under the radar, but apparently not. Perhaps they'll reveal more as time goes on, who knows.

Cadence:
[spoil]
Kwoosh Boosh Aug 01,2012 18:21
hey, i'm looking to start a log on the externals and am interviewing various tribes and players. You've been selected, so could i possibly have a minute of your time?

Cadence Aug 01,2012 22:23
Sure can - how can I help?

Kwoosh Boosh Aug 01,2012 22:27
if you could possibly answer these questions in as much detail as possible i'd be really grateful:
1) How did your tribe come into forming?

2) What does the leadership consist of?

3) What is the process for acquiring new recruits and diplomacy

4) How happy are you with your member base and how much will it change in the course of the world?

5) Which tribes do you think will be the main competition for you personally, and what do you think are some of the best tribe on world at the moment?

6) And finally, what past experience do the leaders have, and what account names would you like to be referred?

Cadence Aug 01,2012 22:38
So where is this going on the externals?

Kwoosh Boosh Aug 01,2012 22:39
in the W64 section, ill be posting it in a matter of minutes, i'll have to go back and edit yours in

Cadence Aug 01,2012 22:49
1) Many of us are original members of HOT in W1 and 2. We rejoined in W62 late in the world and were in a perfect position to start from the beginning in W64 which is where we all started in W1 and/or 2.

2) The leadership consists of original members of HOT.

3) Each situation varies.

4) We are very happy with our current member base and we foresee us growing together.

5) It is too early to tell - alliances and NAPs will be made and broken and until the world matures a little more it will be difficult to determine which tribes will remain.

6) We date back to W1 and W2.
[/spoil][/spoil]

Also, if you want a cheap laugh, read this, from my coplayer, as a test of a new output format for skype interviews.
[spoil]
69f7bfe28e16a48dc0300a6d36536169.png
[/spoil]