W64 Top Tribes, Players and General Discussion Blog.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1082
  • Start date

DeletedUser1082

No hauls evens the playing field in the middle ground. The top players will still be the top players and the total noobs will still be making their spear nukes, but everywhere inbetween most of the players will be on the same level

DeletedUser

No hauls evens the playing field in the middle ground. The top players will still be the top players and the total noobs will still be making their spear nukes, but everywhere inbetween most of the players will be on the same level
But there is one more thing... a lot more players will make D first village, because of no need for LC for good start. So there will be a lot of catting and backtiming going on, I would think.
There is gonna be a lot of point whores without troops, because resources are more valuable and you never have too much. More points = less troops in a lot of the cases.
Totally new strategy. Can't wait.

So all in all, good player might get cat down or his offense killed off. Doesn't matter how skilled you are, it might happen.

DeletedUser

Easy.Farm's speculation will surely hold true. I'm keen to the idea of bringing my best res flag and only upping mines/warehouse/farm until everything is maxed... which we should see quite a lot of.

DeletedUser93450

[8/12/2012 5:27:21 PM] Steve: this is so stupid
[8/12/2012 5:27:32 PM] fantus: :(
[8/12/2012 5:27:34 PM] fantus: I know
[8/12/2012 5:27:37 PM] Steve: not you
[8/12/2012 5:27:38 PM] Steve: them

Steve blames you guys for that....

DeletedUser1082

Don't make me take sides, you were all fine and i'm only not posting it because Rosa asked me not to

Dan Rather

Well, this has been an informative discussion.....

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It is still a guessing game at the moment. I am sure their are a few tribes holding back their full strength and will prosper later in game.

DeletedUser

From the outside looking in, a lot seems to be happening regarding the highly-regarded tribe - Where?

Firstly, Flash-Thunder restarted a day or so ago? He had lost a noble + significant offense on a first ennoblement attempt, then ultimately lost his entire offense in an attack that I'm unfamiliar with. One elite player lessened in making an impact in K43. The leader of Where? - Finally Sober - restarted within the last day. A few minutes of research dictates that he was cleared and severly catted down before his restart/migration to the rim, currently K24. Ironically though, his new village still falls in the vicinity of Where?'s 3 K presence.

With one of Hades long-term goals to rid K43 of hostile threats, watching a few brilliantly co-played accounts relocate far away gives me some relief. Granted of course, due to unfortunate cattings at this premature stage...

Disclaimer: I point these small 'setbacks' out only to generate conversation, barely to put Where? down. Hell, these two players will be back up with academies in a solid two weeks time, and pass myself in a month's time guaranteed. In retrospect, it won't even matter that they had to restart in the first place. Needless to say, what's a world forums without some juicy gossip and propoganda?

-Diabolus.

DeletedUser93450

Tbh, from my outisders perspective and based upon many previous worlds similar premades i'd put it down to unnecessary aggression.

Most tribes with that sort of spread tend to think they can handle 10 tribes at once so they generally just attack whoever they want without much thought of the consequences that those attacks could cause. Such as an uprising of players/tribes to war with them.

Just my opinion, not sure if that's actually what happened, but meh.

DeletedUser

From the outside looking in, a lot seems to be happening regarding the highly-regarded tribe - Where?

Firstly, Flash-Thunder restarted a day or so ago? He had lost a noble + significant offense on a first ennoblement attempt, then ultimately lost his entire offense in an attack that I'm unfamiliar with. One elite player lessened in making an impact in K43. The leader of Where? - Finally Sober - restarted within the last day. A few minutes of research dictates that he was cleared and severly catted down before his restart/migration to the rim, currently K24. Ironically though, his new village still falls in the vicinity of Where?'s 3 K presence.

With one of Hades long-term goals to rid K43 of hostile threats, watching a few brilliantly co-played accounts relocate far away gives me some relief. Granted of course, due to unfortunate cattings at this premature stage...

Disclaimer: I point these small 'setbacks' out only to generate conversation, barely to put Where? down. Hell, these two players will be back up with academies in a solid two weeks time, and pass myself in a month's time guaranteed. In retrospect, it won't even matter that they had to restart in the first place. Needless to say, what's a world forums without some juicy gossip and propoganda?

-Diabolus.
Yes you are correct. Many tribes, yours included, are "gangbanging" or planning to do so on some of our top players. It's sad to see a loss of experienced players in the continent due to the said "gangbanging". :(

DeletedUser

Yes you are correct. Many tribes, yours included, are "gangbanging" or planning to do so on some of our top players. It's sad to see a loss of experienced players in the continent due to the said "gangbanging". :(

No. If you are suggesting we intentionally coordinated anything with other tribes in regards to an offensive on any of Where? players, that is false. Our (Hades) offensive efforts only pertain to Flash - Thunder, in which one player of ours, Nirossg gave him one good hit and he restarted... (provided he had some unrelated setbacks a few days earlier) and we had nothing to do with Finally Sober's restart. What I'm clarifying is the demise of these Where? players in k43 is not a result of a non-existant organized attack, especially not a 'gangbang' as accused... It's just because you have pure offensive villages, plain and simple.

Last edited by a moderator: