W64 Top Tribes, Players and General Discussion Blog.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1082
  • Start date

DeletedUser97878

Whereas jelly continues to prosper while hugging the world (hugs) all we wants is fwends :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

No. If you are suggesting we intentionally coordinated anything with other tribes in regards to an offensive on any of Where? players, that is false. Our (Hades) offensive efforts only pertain to Flash - Thunder, in which one player of ours, Nirossg gave him one good hit and he restarted... (provided he had some unrelated setbacks a few days earlier) and we had nothing to do with Finally Sober's restart. What I'm clarifying is the demise of these Where? players in k43 is not a result of a non-existant organized attack, especially not a 'gangbang' as accused... It's just because you have pure offensive villages, plain and simple.

I disagree, the restarting of these players was due to a "gangbang" in all three instances. All of them faced attack from not your tribes, but others who focused them for being very aggressive and offensive players.

As to my accusation on you and your tribe, I'd prefer if we talked about it on skype.

DeletedUser

It's sad to see a loss of experienced players in the continent due to the said "gangbanging". :(

No it is not. Did you shed a tear? :lol:

Our co-played paragons of TW were stupid enough to invite unwated attention and mess up an enoblement, and they deserve to be rimmed just like anyone else. There is no one way to play TW. Gangbanging is a legitimate strategy and deos happen. The game does not exist solely for what you consider to be your private circle of good players.

Kingofkhans

Our co-played paragons of TW were stupid enough to invite unwated attention and mess up an enoblement, and they deserve to be rimmed just like anyone else. There is no one way to play TW. Gangbanging is a legitimate strategy and deos happen. The game does not exist solely for what you consider to be your private circle of good players.

That was probably the most beautiful comment I have ever read on these forums. Bravo.

DeletedUser

I disagree, the restarting of these players was due to a "gangbang" in all three instances. All of them faced attack from not your tribes, but others who focused them for being very aggressive and offensive players.

As to my accusation on you and your tribe, I'd prefer if we talked about it on skype.

Okay, I see what you are saying. I just took offense to the classification of these events as a 'gang-bang' involving my tribe, which I was led to believe involved coordination. But I get what you mean... sorta like Rosa was saying before.

Anyways, I'd like to talk on skype. I'll PM you.

DeletedUser

No. If you are suggesting we intentionally coordinated anything with other tribes in regards to an offensive on any of Where? players, that is false. Our (Hades) offensive efforts only pertain to Flash - Thunder, in which one player of ours, Nirossg gave him one good hit and he restarted... (provided he had some unrelated setbacks a few days earlier) and we had nothing to do with Finally Sober's restart. What I'm clarifying is the demise of these Where? players in k43 is not a result of a non-existant organized attack, especially not a 'gangbang' as accused... It's just because you have pure offensive villages, plain and simple.

Your tribes offensive efforts were poor and had nothing to do with my restarting. Nirossg hit me after I lost my troops. So please do not claim that your tribe caused me to restart.
I restarted after losing 2 nobles, and most of my offense over my own (and co's) mistakes;
- http://1c2fb1a0735b7560ae1864ac9805368c
- http://76b4166aa2f246d78b876241157934af
- http://a03d2f01b188d6e0c57466ebd6800c91

shagohad

nothing like a good gangbanging to start off the world =)

Diplomacy shifts enemies and friends are made... you just have to balance how many and how strong of each you want to make... Tribalwars is more about balance than anything

DeletedUser

Your tribes offensive efforts were poor and had nothing to do with my restarting. Nirossg hit me after I lost my troops. So please do not claim that your tribe caused me to restart.
I restarted after losing 2 nobles, and most of my offense over my own (and co's) mistakes;
- http://1c2fb1a0735b7560ae1864ac9805368c
- http://76b4166aa2f246d78b876241157934af
- http://a03d2f01b188d6e0c57466ebd6800c91

Did you bother to read what I said before you jumped to conclusions?

Renesis. said:
gave him one good hit and he restarted... (provided he had some unrelated setbacks a few days earlier)

This addressed that our single hit on you wasn't the sole reason for you restarting, clearly stating you had unrelated setbacks... And my claim was defending the fact that we did our business by ourself. The only 'poor offensive effort' our tribe has suffered from was LV2010s back-timed catting party.

P.S. - The links are broken, even if they worked they would still be completely irrelavent.

DeletedUser

This just in, forum posters don't care about the urine-passing contest between Hades and Where?! News at eleven.

Back on topic, all top 20 tribes have almost maxed out their member counts, the exception being Jelly? and rumours of their stability issues suggest they might not be around for the long haul either. So I honestly don't believe any of the top 20 tribes will play a major role in this worlds mid-to-late stage.

DeletedUser

Did you bother to read what I said before you jumped to conclusions?

This addressed that our single hit on you wasn't the sole reason for you restarting, clearly stating you had unrelated setbacks... And my claim was defending the fact that we did our business by ourself. The only 'poor offensive effort' our tribe has suffered from was LV2010s back-timed catting party.

P.S. - The links are broken, even if they worked they would still be completely irrelavent.

Well in your previous post (the one I quoted) it did look as if you were claiming that you caused my restart.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Have to agree. I get gangbanged most worlds I play, when I have been beaten by such strategies in the past I didn't whine and claim moral victory due to being outnumbered while losing.

A win is a win.

A loss is a loss.

Dan Rather

Have to agree. I get gangbanged most worlds I play, when I have been beaten by such strategies in the past I didn't whine and claim moral victory due to being outnumbered while losing.

A win is a win.

A loss is a loss.

Well said. I have had my arse gangbanged several times myself (Pun Intended), and while it sucks, in the end Might Makes Right. It doesn't matter how the winners of the world made it there, it only matters that they are still standing at the end.

DeletedUser

I was attacked due to not inviting 3 players into the tribe. Out of all my start ups this was actually my least aggressive. and well it just goes to show that if you sit there and play nice it can turn around and bite you in the ass just as badly if not worse then if you are over aggressive.

DeletedUser

I was attacked due to not inviting 3 players into the tribe. Out of all my start ups this was actually my least aggressive. and well it just goes to show that if you sit there and play nice it can turn around and bite you in the ass just as badly if not worse then if you are over aggressive.

I seem to have gotten my facts wrong then. Why would that be?

Oh right. Because I don't care.

Maybe you should have invited those 3 players if they can send such a skilled and masterful player like you to the rim all by their noob selves. Now where's my sarcasm sign...

DeletedUser

l
I seem to have gotten my facts wrong then. Why would that be?

Oh right. Because I don't care.

Maybe you should have invited those 3 players if they can send such a skilled and masterful player like you to the rim all by their noob selves. Now where's my sarcasm sign...

You felt the need to post about it, therefore to some degree you do care or you feel your insight is just so damn interesting you had to share, either way i wasn't directing my post at you i merely quoted because it was you who summed it up.

I'm not sure where i once claimed myself to be skilled or masterful,someones been telling you lies :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You're not sucking me into this wolfman. What I meant was that I don't care about the particulars of your good, hard rimming. The issue I was addressing here was gangbanging in general, players attitudes towards it, and players attitudes to the "TW Elite". I know, I know it's difficult to believe there's players that don't want to read the soap operas of 64's best and brightest, but you can call off the press conference now cos I'm not discussing this any further with you.

Apologies to everyone for going WAY off topic. I don't know why every topic has to degenerate into an argument between two players.

DeletedUser64969

You're not sucking me into this wolfman. What I meant was that I don't care about the particulars of your good, hard rimming. The issue I was addressing here was gangbanging in general, players attitudes towards it, and players attitudes to the "TW Elite". I know, I know it's difficult to believe there's players that don't want to read the soap operas of 64's best and brightest, but you can call off the press conference now cos I'm not discussing this any further with you.

Apologies to everyone for going WAY off topic. I don't know why every topic has to degenerate into an argument between two players.

you brought it up but yet you don't care.... right, but your still arguing about it, i'm quite confused as to why anyone would argue about something they have no particular interest in, unless your extremely sad, but hey thats just my opinion. finally sober restarted due to sitter messing up and losing 1500 axe and 800 lc, we still backtimed everyone and cleared them but with another 1500 axe and 800 lc we probably would have continued playing just with massive set back, but due to the failure of the sitter we were forced to restart more or less, I was on a short holiday so a sitter had to be set for my portion of the times, it was unfortunate timing that these 3-4 people took to catting us while i was away (with no internet access what so ever) but i cant say it matters even with the grand mess up we still cleared all the players attacking us apart from afew minor forces, hopefully we have restarted into a reasonable area now, as that area was the worse ive ever been in and its the worse start up i have ever had :D and we still made top 30, and kudos to the people that cleared us, only 1 of them is playing now the others quit, but the one thats still playing will get nobled soon regardless so i would count that as a success while we had a serious mess up.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh look, where? have sent their character assassins at me :icon_biggrin:
"What I meant was that I don't care about the particulars of your good, hard rimming."
-Please learn to read immune
Your whole post reeks of
"NUUUUU stop saying mean things about us! We're really good! We got rimmed cos we were gangbanged! It was the sitters fault, not ours! But it doesn't matter anyway cos we're still good! STOP LAUGHING AT US! They didnt win anyway cos they're gonna get nobled and they quit!"

Look I understand you may be a good startup player. You might even be a good TW player overall. But heres the bottom line: you messed up. You messed up and you won't admit it, you'll just hide behind the excuses and call me "sad" for arguing a point.
I messed up myself, an enoblement, just recently. But you don't see me spamming the forums with excuses to justify why this happened, because I'm not an insecure attention-whore trying to keep up public appearances like a showboating "TW celebrity".

DeletedUser64969

Oh look, where? have sent their character assassins at me :icon_biggrin:
"What I meant was that I don't care about the particulars of your good, hard rimming."
-Please learn to read immune
Your whole post reeks of
"NUUUUU stop saying mean things about us! We're really good! We got rimmed cos we were gangbanged! It was the sitters fault, not ours! But it doesn't matter anyway cos we're still good! STOP LAUGHING AT US! They didnt win anyway cos they're gonna get nobled and they quit!"

Look I understand you may be a good startup player. You might even be a good TW player overall. But heres the bottom line: you messed up. You messed up and you won't admit it, you'll just hide behind the excuses and call me "sad" for arguing a point.
I messed up myself, an enoblement, just recently. But you don't see me spamming the forums with excuses to justify why this happened, because I'm not an insecure attention-whore trying to keep up public appearances like a showboating "TW celebrity".

someone brought us up, so i felt the need to enlighten everyone on our current situation, and your posts are hilariously stupid :| i did read your posts and there full of **** , in my original posts i said kudos to the players who removed us, and i never said anything about been against gang banging or that i have a problem by been forced to restart its strategy , i find it quite refreshing to know that theres still some competition in the game, regardless of my opinion of what "could" of happened if i didn't go out we would still be around and they would not, but **** happens thats the way of the game, we were unlucky, you can sit here and say what you like, but regardless the sitter killed us, but we chose to set that sitter so its our fault as much as the sitters, obviously we trusted him to do a simple job and he couldn't do it, theres nothing that can be done about it, hopefully we get a nice new area on the rim now so we can have a tea party, which your not invited to as your mean to us on the forums without making any logical sense :(

if i'm really honest you sound abit torn up about something, and thank you for saying we have celebrity status i must say i quite agree that i'm brilliant

Last edited: