w65 Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer

DeletedUser105718

Yeah that's 'cause they are an academy not a basher tribe haha come on get with it!

It's more of a basher tribe then an academy. But hey! Because you know a lot more about it then the actual people that play in Yarr, you must be right! ;)

DeletedUser69098

It's more of a basher tribe then an academy. But hey! Because you know a lot more about it then the actual people that play in Yarr, you must be right! ;)

i think he own Yarr man...i think we found the original founder of yarr! yeayyyyyyy :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Atomos would be sick looking at your tribe now. Don't embarrass her.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7158

That Yarr Family cluster in TB! territory is getting thicker suspiciously quickly.

I note that Arg recruited TB!'s second largest player last night, so it looks like they're slowly recruiting their way through that cluster as well.

Hilariously, Arg is now ranked 6th.

Taken together, Yarr Fam has now got 47mil points - 50% more than Wobble at rank 2, double the size of AAA at 3rd, and 3 times the size of either NIR or SLURP! at 4th and 5th.

DeletedUser105718

We're planning to increase our points by ~35% until 2013. Just you wait!

DeletedUser107152

Don't pretend you know Atomos. If you did you would at least know she's a woman :)

I don't normally roll my eyes at Virus.'s posts.... but Game of Thrones is spot on the money. Besides, I'm in Wobble. I'm pretty sure Atomos would like wobble if she ever came back.

Until Royalist gets too fat, falls off his chair, and barbs out anyway.

DeletedUser

I think you will find it is. My point still stands that her stomach would be turned looking at what the tribe has become.

DeletedUser

I think you will find it is. My point still stands that her stomach would be turned looking at what the tribe has become.

How would you know that if you don't know her?

You can't assume that she's an ignorant loud mouth like you. :)

Repinski

Quit spamming the map thread with discussion not related to the maps or I'll have it closed.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Quit spamming the map thread with discussion not related to the maps or I'll have it closed.

I believe some of you missed this post, so I'm quoting it for you to read ;) Let's get back on topic here people! =) I myself was happy that I was visible on the map, but that'll change once they update :(

DeletedUser

So if Yarr can add their bashers tribes, and bashers are apart of the family, does that mean NIR should add its basher tribe?