blocked
Reaction score
Yup o_O should be added to NIR F

Properties
Tribe name: TheNewMe bashers
Tag: TNM B

should be added to wobbles family

Repinski

Give me guest access links to check out guys or I'm simply too lazy to check currently due to getting mailed about tribes with one members.

DeletedUser109124

kmdn-daily-picdump-no-115_69

shagohad

Well then mark wobble as a family.... you seem to love doing that so dont be stingy ^^^^

DeletedUser107947

Repinski I find it funny I sent you a few 'basher tribes' (Idc if some didn't have more than 1 player, they are still BASHER TRIBE'S), yet you haven't added them yet? Bias much?
[spoil]
5n4421.png

2wbsx2o.png

[/spoil]

First one has 13 members in it, clearly a basher tribe [FAMILY TRIBE, sorry], of AAA.

Either add them, or remove Yarr as a family tribe.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Repinski I find it funny I sent you a few 'basher tribes' (Idc if some didn't have more than 1 player, they are still BASHER TRIBE'S), yet you haven't added them yet? Bias much?
[spoil]
5n4421.png

2wbsx2o.png

[/spoil]

First one has 13 members in it, clearly a basher tribe [FAMILY TRIBE, sorry], of AAA.

Either add them, or remove Yarr as a family tribe.

Because you state that one member of that tribe bashes for one aaa member. Nope sorry. The tribe is nothing to do with us, if our members wish to have independent bashers for their own use that's up to them.

The difference is Mr. Pacman is that Yarr did state Arg were their basher tribe but only denied them being a family tribe. AAA do not have a basher tribe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser107947

Because you state that one member of that tribe bashes for one aaa member. Nope sorry. The tribe is nothing to do with us, if our members wish to have independent bashers for their own use that's up to them.

The difference is Mr. Pacman is that Yarr did state Arg were their basher tribe but only denied them being a family tribe. AAA do not have a basher tribe.

Yarr stated that Arg were at one point a tribe that contained bashers for few members in Yarr, I don't see the difference between those 2 tribes and AAA in my previous post. Also it would appear their profile says others, 'BfB is a basher tribe of Sharp Blade and AAA'.

Now to the name of the first one, 'BBB' < Are you serious? You don't see the irony/hypocrisy in not adding this tribe as a family of AAA while keeping Arg as a family of Yarr?

DeletedUser

They are not bashers for the tribe. Likely they chose to say so in their profile in the hopes that it will protect them from attack. You can't take anything an outside tribe says as pure truth, they are trying to keep themselves safe. Some members may have bashers, and that is up to them, but as a tribe we do NOT have bashers.

DeletedUser

Yarr stated that Arg were at one point a tribe that contained bashers for few members in Yarr, I don't see the difference between those 2 tribes and AAA in my previous post. Also it would appear their profile says others, 'BfB is a basher tribe of Sharp Blade and AAA'.

Now to the name of the first one, 'BBB' < Are you serious? You don't see the irony/hypocrisy in not adding this tribe as a family of AAA while keeping Arg as a family of Yarr?

Ummm, we don't have a basher tribe. As Draco said, they have said that on their profile, most likely as a means of attention. AAA leadership voted against having one, but individual members can have their own bashers. Unlike Yarr however, they will never join AAA when they are "big enough". They are there to bash, not to grow, as it should be. ;)

DeletedUser

Ummm, we don't have a basher tribe. As Draco said, they have said that on their profile, most likely as a means of attention. AAA leadership voted against having one, but individual members can have their own bashers. Unlike Yarr however, they will never join AAA when they are "big enough". They are there to bash, not to grow, as it should be. ;)

Oh, so sKeptical is an AAA member. Cute. :lol:

AAA are a family! AAA are a family!! Down with AAA!!! Hahahahahaha!

Don't deny it!! Its there!!

AAA are a family!!

/childmode off :icon_twisted: