w65 Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer

DeletedUser3932

NIR family (now called TTSU!) is no longer existent.

The relationship with the basher tribe, and the academy have been canceled.

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
Oh, so sKeptical is an AAA member. Cute. :lol:

AAA are a family! AAA are a family!! Down with AAA!!! Hahahahahaha!

Don't deny it!! Its there!!

AAA are a family!!

/childmode off :icon_twisted:
[/spoil]

I 100% agree
AAA is a family.

DeletedUser107947

They are not bashers for the tribe. Likely they chose to say so in their profile in the hopes that it will protect them from attack. You can't take anything an outside tribe says as pure truth, they are trying to keep themselves safe. Some members may have bashers, and that is up to them, but as a tribe we do NOT have bashers.

^I lol'd.

Repinski

Mod please close this thread. Tired of the fighting. If people want changes they can pm me.

DeletedUser

LOL, no need to close a thread and, w65 mod hasn't been around for awhile.

shagohad

Well rep if you would mod your own thread correctly insteady of doing whatever you feel like doing there might not be so many arguements.

*Repinski* "OH boy! the wind changed! AAA and Slurp! are a family i better mark them cuz it sounds good*

^true story

DeletedUser

Closed as requested, any issues can be dealt with through pm with rep. This has been the worst world I've seen arguing about the updating maps try not to ruin a free service to all of us.

DeletedUser

I am re-opening this thread for discussion, but any requests for the maps etc. must be sent by private message to Repinski to avoid the problems we had here before. If it happens again I'll just close the thread permanently.

DeletedUser103070

Oh boy! Now if only the maps actually updated on a daily basis...

DeletedUser53562

Answer on the main site:

dfd03062ffab88e63aa7d0facc0144a0.png

DeletedUser

*coughbesttimetoreopenimocough*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61336

Good job AoL. :) Guess this means player made will be taking over for a bit. Now where did I put my shop?