w65 Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother, i highly expect wobble to have you rimmed soon, so will be a complete waste of the map mod's time

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Essentially, ill be around for as long as I want to be around.

Essentially the only chance you got of staying on this world is kissing up to wobble and beg to be let back in..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3932

Essentially the only chance you got of staying on this world is kissing wobbles ass and beg to be let back in.. Now run along lad, you got some ass licking to do.

(giggle)

please stick to things you know about, and not wild conjecture.

Thankyou (sun)

Repinski

Not assigning a one player tribe a color. You'll get your color based on tribal rank and what's open just like everyone else who isn't a set color.

DeletedUser102744

I like 3 days.

Is it possible to have the 1 day conquer map, but also have a 3 day map below it (in a spoiler, perhaps)?

or will that cause too much hassle, drama etc?

Repinski

I like 3 days.

Is it possible to have the 1 day conquer map, but also have a 3 day map below it (in a spoiler, perhaps)?

or will that cause too much hassle, drama etc?

Tis impossible. I can only change the settings, not how many maps are generated.

DeletedUser74275

They have no diplomacy with us, we noble them

if anything they support you guys since one of their players mertys had full defence in Flameproof when I nobled him

DeletedUser

Pretty sure the above was a joke. No need to be so serious. The tribe is like 300k points, no one's taking that as a serious third family tribe when you have two with space in them already.

DeletedUser

Anyone who can open up twstats or look at their rankings can tell that. You noble TB!2 as well. This is no surprise.

Thank you captain obvious.