W65 Blog

DeletedUser99976

I wish guys wouldn't say they were gonna blog unless they meant it.

DeletedUser

The bylaws for the blog were updated a few months ago where a blogger doesn't have to play where they blog, as a way to open up the door for more writers. In this case though it would be touchy to blog as an "unbiased" moderator, being that I'm not allowed to play for the sake of not being biased.

DeletedUser100507

hmm we had 3 blogs at the start then 2 then 1 now 0 null nada.

hanibalii

A spitting analogy for the forum, and, well, tribalwars itself.

DeletedUser

Myself and a few of the elder bloggers are working on some things that can hopefully get a jumpstart somewhere down the line. Any blog suggestions are and always will be appreciated, specifically in how we can attract writers and readers :)

DeletedUser

You've got a bunch of wars to write about. A few tribes in the Top 20 that people don't really know much about could be a good topic too.

DeletedUser

I was referring to more of the TW Blog as a whole, but yes there are definitely things to cover :)

DeletedUser

If they need more writers, they just need to loosen the requirements. If you get just one infraction, you are not allowed to become a blogger. On top of this, the forum account needs to be active for 6 months. Most people manage to get an infraction in this time :3

sp.ag

If they need more writers, they just need to loosen the requirements. If you get just one infraction, you are not allowed to become a blogger. On top of this, the forum account needs to be active for 6 months. Most people manage to get an infraction in this time :3

I haven't had one for 4 years almost now ^_^ - Have a signature violation (March 2010) one but that doesn't in my eyes but for forum antics 2008 was the last one. Not hard considering the pro activeness by mods these days it seems.

Last edited:

DeletedUser79609

The problem is that as a blogger you will always get criticism, which will knock your confidence.

I used to blog, and although my blogs were regular, they lacked quality. Some people were fine with that but a majority wanted consistent, quality blogs, which I and many others struggle with

DeletedUser107009

I haven't had one for 4 years almost now ^_^ - Have a signature violation (March 2010) one but that doesn't in my eyes but for forum antics 2008 was the last one. Not hard considering the pro activeness by mods these days it seems.
I got banned for a week, but that's it. =/