w65 Forum Personalities

DeletedUser

You don't know anything.

So, I'll keep it that way. (sun)

Like I said, no one denies she's good. But after Yarr's OP on her, YES, her tribe was being hit on the left and right. But Yarr no longer put as much pressure, and Bunny Queen did not get hit much (if she did even get hit at all) after our second OP on her. Look at the stats, no lost villages, her ODD gain wasn't much during those few weeks either. Her tribemates, the ones you pointed out, WERE, getting hit. Internalling behind isn't an amazing feat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108811

You don't know anything.

So, I'll keep it that way. (sun)

I'm not pretending I do. Every post I make here is my opinion or speculation based on observations I make in game/in forums. But please do tell me... What don't I know?

DeletedUser

Re-eddited my post. ^

'Then again I might be getting it completely backwards, maybe it was the choice of bunny NOT to join lol.'
As for this sentence...idk, did Yarr ever decline your application? :)

DeletedUser

Azazel, of course not! We accept ANYONE and EVERYONE with nice hugs and dinner all ready. Marshmallows and Ice Cream too.

<3

DeletedUser85711

BQ and company (as there was much more to that than BQ alone) defended brilliantly against Yarr, but Wobble didn't hit her with Yarr. The players we hit on the west side of the tribe got rimmed, unsure how much pressure ex-pencil put on them but didn't make any/much ground either way.

DeletedUser

BQ and company (as there was much more to that than BQ alone) defended brilliantly against Yarr, but Wobble didn't hit her with Yarr. The players we hit on the west side of the tribe got rimmed, unsure how much pressure ex-pencil put on them but didn't make any/much ground either way.

Yes, I already stated that she did defend well.

We had quite some success in the first OP, but the second OP had lesser participation and after the ninjas war...no participation.

I don't remember wobble hitting BQ much, like I said, to say she was defending 2 fronts and maintained a top 30 spot is inaccurate. She defended well yes, but not 2 fronts, and did not maintain a spot sorry.

DeletedUser

A lot of Bias here, not much actual facts. But like all people I believe my opinion is the right one.

Best Tribe:
1- Yarr!
2- Wobble
3- Apathy (I like smaller tribes...)

Best Player:
1- Royalist
2- Azazel Aziz
3- Frodo1821

Best Leader
1- JwBrown
2- Sumner
3- Azazel Aziz

Worst Tribe
1- HoneyB: I dont see much of a future for them
2- Judges: Stuck in their K, NAP'ed on both sides (AAA and TB!)
3- United: I dont know why I picked you guys. Congrats though!

Worst Leader
1- x
2- x
3- x

Most Promising Tribe
1- Wobble - Just beat NIR, I assume there is A LOT to clean up, but obviously they are capable
2- Yarr - Proven themselves, tough to see them as "not promising"
3- AAA - Good players, good location, good promise.

Most entertaining poster
1- Splitting Headache
2- Rathisamar
3- Call me Towel

Worst Forum Personality
1- x
2- x
3- x

Best Tribe Representation
1- Yarr
2- Wobble
3- Apathy

Best P&P Poster
1- SplittingHeadache
2- ViRuS
3- Azazel Aziz

Best Avatar (I like these ones, no reason. No you do not have to like them)
1- Tw.Player
2- SplittingHeadache
3- Dallow

Best Signature
1- Shagohad -Made me laugh
2- Therin - Self explanatory (.) (.)
3- Drunk in the Morning - Enjoyable.

Funniest Poster
1- SplittingHeadache
2- Call me Towel
3- Rathisamar

Best Mod
1- ArmyOfLoners

Yeah, those are my opinions. You do not have to agree.

DeletedUser93066

but after that I dont have much respect for either of them. Both did corr attacks vs there enemies very well and was both winning there wars Wobble vs NIR and Yarr vs Ninja but where they was winning they should of just keep going and take all the enemies villages this is the proper way to war. But neither tribe did this once they had a good hold on there war the other tribe had started falling they both recruited the top players in the other tribes not the best players but the players with the most points can name many player who was recruited that did nothing in the war was only recruited dew to there points tis why I refer to Wobble and Yarr being in a recruiting war they are simply recruiting the world around them not taking it.

I hope you know how stupid you sound when you spat out that super smart RL Based ultra logical hypermatteroffact absolute theory about a War and how it should be. So basically what you saying is " When 2 countries goes to war each other, they do it to kill off each & everyone in the other country and thats how it should be." Am I correct? Now read it again and again until you understand how foolish that makes you and you delete your account from external and TW & live happily ever after. And Baracudda Yes she was . She was defending against my supersexyness :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

shagohad

Best Signature
1- Shagohad -Made me laugh
2- Therin - Self explanatory (.) (.)
3- Drunk in the Morning - Enjoyable.

Well i feel loved lol
First time i saw it it was a picture of a cookbook and i couldnt stop laughing for almost an hour

DeletedUser107674

Im feeling a bit left out here.. i thought someone may have cared about me and my beautiful oda .. but apparently not.

Goes back to lurking

Genesis.