w66 Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer

DeletedUser

Family tribes makes me think of gazebos in the African wild. They are many but sometimes one gets eaten by lions. Then the gazebos are safe for a while but the lions keep on hunting. In RL gazebos can keep on multiplying, in TW not. Hunger, not greed, is the battery of TW.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Family tribes makes me think of gazebos in the African wild. They are many but sometimes one gets eaten by lions. Then the gazebos are safe for a while but the lions keep on hunting. In RL gazebos can keep on multiplying, in TW not. Hunger, not greed, is the battery of TW.

Anybody else imagining wooden canopy structures mating and being eaten by lions. My, what magical beasts there are in the African wild.

LastApparatus

Sorry, I've been busy. I'll add the new family tribes shortly. :D

DeletedUser

The family tribes are still yet to be updated.

Sorry to push you about it, but we need the maps updated.

Well well, faaaark is part of a family tribe, no suprise there, always knew you were a hugger!
;)

DeletedUser

Well well, faaaark is part of a family tribe, no suprise there, always knew you were a hugger!
;)
Who said I was part of a family tribe?

Maybe I am attacking a family tribe and I want to see their whole family on the map...

In regards to hugging, this is a 30 member limit world. I'd bet my left nut that certain families will dictate the outcome of this world.

DeletedUser

Who said I was part of a family tribe?

Maybe I am attacking a family tribe and I want to see their whole family on the map...

In regards to hugging, this is a 30 member limit world. I'd bet my left nut that certain families will dictate the outcome of this world.

Faaark, relax my old friend, merely a joke :)

DeletedUser20354

I agree, it would be great if you could make them bigger now

DeletedUser

-Z- and -H- are a family, in K56.
I'm not part of the leadership, but it's pretty obvious...

Thanks

DeletedUser109349

How long does it take for outer K's to be added to the map?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20354

anyone want to update the maps? and add the outside K's perhaps?

DeletedUser

Maps expanded - should take effect the next time they update. Please keep me updated on what families should be added.