w66 Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer

LastApparatus

Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer

• I most likely won't mess with colors. However, if I decide it is necessary, or at least harmless, requests for specific tribe colors will have be made by tribal leadership.
  • Posting family tribes in this thread would be very helpful for me as I may not notice them all myself.
  • All maps are located at http://map.k-io.com.

Tribe Dominance

Top 15 Tribe

Top Nobling Tribes

Top Points per Player Tribes

Player Dominance

Top 15 Players

Fastest Noblers

Top 15 ODA Players

DOMINANCE MAPS:
Players need at least 1,000 points in a continent (not total of 1,000 points) to be listed on the map!
Tribes need at least 10,000 points.
Only 15 players that own the most points in a continent are displayed.

TOP 15 NOBLERS MAP:
This map updates every 24 hours with the noblings that occured in last day. If the same village is nobled multiple times, only the most recent nobling right before the map update will count. The top 15 tribes are displayed in the background with the villages nobled in the past 24 hours showing as big squares in the foreground.

FASTEST NOBLERS MAP:
Displays the average number of noblings per day (the clock starts from your first noble). It never counts your first ennoblement because that is when the clock begins. So if you never lost a village, your total number of villages listed on the map should be equal to your total number of villages in the game minus 2 villages. The 2 villages being the village you are given for free at the beginning of the game, and the 2nd village is your first ennoblement.

TOP POINTS PER PLAYER TRIBE MAP:
Basically shows what the title says. (# points)/(# players) in each tribe. A tribe needs more than 5 players to be shown (that is to weed out the tribes that 2 or 3 high point players start up for fun). A great map to find where the elite tribes are at since mass recruiting tribes will plummet in the list.

FAMILIES:
SPANK, SPANKY
~SWAT~, -SWAT-
~TBC~, ~TBC2~, ~TBC3~, ~TBC4~
ALL4-1, 1-4ALL
-WE-, -WK-, -WG-, -WH-, -WB-, -WM-
ONE-P, ONE-P2
End, Of, Mass, Now
~C~, ~CX~

Last edited:

DeletedUser

But me wantz them in spoilers o:

Not really. But someone has to say in in every thread! :D

DeletedUser

*Starts Spoiler Argument*
If I wanted to be real pedantic about it, technically it breaks the rules to have such large images without spoilers.

/me uses this as an excuse to put everything in spoilers :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

*demands a poll about spoilers.. which comes out unconclusive* :p

DeletedUser

If I wanted to be real pedantic about it, technically it breaks the rules to have such large images without spoilers.

/me uses this as an excuse to put everything in spoilers :icon_razz:

Who mods the mods? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Oh wow :icon_surprised: i am highlighted pink on the top players map :D :D perhaps i should type in pink :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Oh wow :icon_surprised: i am highlighted pink on the top players map :D :D perhaps i should type in pink :icon_idea:

Hello,
I am you from the future...
Posting in pink means people will have trouble reading your posts...

Your welcome,
Future Self