W66 Chat

DeletedUser108603

Are mistaking bullying for banter? I think you are...:icon_rolleyes:

I can distinguish banter from bullying :icon_surprised:, but regarding this I'm sure you can appreciate that the term 'bullying' is being used lightheartedly? Hey if theman1000 can bully everyone here alone I'm proved wrong fair enough :). Considering bullying is conventionally a group activity, or a larger individual confronting a physically inferior individual. I carried the lighthearted use of 'bullying' forward...I really had to explain this? :O s'all good

DeletedUser

I can distinguish banter from bullying :icon_surprised:, but regarding this I'm sure you can appreciate that the term 'bullying' is being used lightheartedly? Hey if theman1000 can bully everyone here alone I'm proved wrong fair enough :). Considering bullying is conventionally a group activity, or a larger individual confronting a physically inferior individual. I carried the lighthearted use of 'bullying' forward...I really had to explain this? :O s'all good

I was aware bullying was being used lightheartedly :lol:
Though for you to claim you've never been in a forum without bullying is quite a claim...

DeletedUser108603

ha :D fair enough. My exaggeration stating never seeing such a forum was far fetched for lighthearted. Ah it's nice to be here...you should totally join this chat auguthy2 ;)

DeletedUser108603

Agreed....next course of action?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102111

:icon_rolleyes: add me add mee....

pink teror or pink terror... or something like that... (long live autoconnect)

DeletedUser102111

bloody hell... I'll see to it when i gets my ass home.

DeletedUser108637

I've never been much of a contributor to the external forum, but love reading it. With this new world I'll give it a shot. Add me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102111

My last world's off-topic i got to name it...

Title?

Spammy spam spam... ^_^

Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away.
And don't blink.
Good Luck.

DeletedUser18879

Someone accepted my offer of 1k iron for 1k wood, me gusta.