W66 player choice awards

DeletedUser

My attempts to let people have a productive offtopic discussion have been met with the most pointless of pissing contests. And just to clear this up, anybody who tries to continue that discussion, or start another one in a similar vein, will get at least one infraction point on their record.However, since this world is in endgame phase, I have endgame moderation standards - which means productive offtopic discussions are totally OK. But stick to the point, instead of whining about wording, meanings of words, intent, and other pointless distractions.-Wolf
yeah, get back to game and hurry up :) summer vacation is pretty near . wolf acc is still there waiting for more smashing and also for the fat lady to sing and proudly ending this world with, at least, biggest ODD :)

DeletedUser110713

I doubt it will stay that way bent, you'll get rimmed and then someone will take it from you :p

DeletedUser108070

yeah, get back to game and hurry up :) summer vacation is pretty near . wolf acc is still there waiting for more smashing and also for the fat lady to sing and proudly ending this world with, at least, biggest ODD :)

will happily oblige ASAP

btw, congrats to Apnambo on the #1 spot :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I doubt it will stay that way bent, you'll get rimmed and then someone will take it from you :p

that rim remark ...i'll take it as a joke and not an offence.....but, whoever you are, feel free to work on that. only 1.4k vills left . piece of cake for a mighty warrior.

DeletedUser108663

Bent, I can promise you this world won't end while you're on it.

War-Peace may survive, shucks, that crappy new player on Mies might even be lucky enough to stick around, but you? No chance.

You're an embarrassment to what is already an embarrassing world.

Im sure Wolf would be very disapointed in you Bent. Youre supposed to merge for growth, not noble barbs, did he forget to tell you?

DeletedUser

was thinking if i can low myself to that level of education.....
i will add only a few words :
if you promise me that , then 1 - i will certain be here when world will end, 2 - grow up.

and also , sorry to all true Zips opponents for that. And im even including those who didnt sniffed their own acc for a long time but miraculously manage to keep sending attacks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DUBTIZE

Bent, I can promise you this world won't end while you're on it.

War-Peace may survive, shucks, that crappy new player on Mies might even be lucky enough to stick around, but you? No chance.

You're an embarrassment to what is already an embarrassing world.

Im sure Wolf would be very disapointed in you Bent. Youre supposed to merge for growth, not noble barbs, did he forget to tell you?

Sakit I know you are a hot head and all. Which is alright. Don't get me wrong. But if you think that Bentley or anyone on the Wolf account will bail or quit... You are sadly mistaken...

So you will have to rim him after the no restart clause. Good luck with that... Seriously think of what you are saying right now... WOLF ACCOUNT WILL HAVE TO QUIT TO NOT FINISH... Pretty much... Tell me I am wrong. Please...

Wolf account has resolve... Period... OD tells the story. Peeps whine about the internal this, that. Guess what. Who can argue with Wolf account OD. Period...

Much respect Sakit but you lose respect with the bunch that troll like I do lol.

DeletedUser

Yes, we are all impressed that the (formerly) largest account on the world has D troops to burn after a year and a half of doing nothing.

DeletedUser108663

I dont want, nor need your respect Dub.

Im sure at some point Mies said he wouldnt quit, Matty of Warsword too.

If wolf doesnt quit, we'll rim him. If that takes a month, or a year, it will be done.

Weve planned it all. Its been planned for months. And other than the barb nobling, so far its all gone swimmingly.

And Nathan, the majority of the D probably isnt his own. I bet Bents always screaming for support.

DeletedUser

Yes, we are all impressed that the (formerly) largest account on the world has D troops to burn after a year and a half of doing nothing.

yup, as we all know all od are gifted by mods :)

DeletedUser108663

Oh and btw dub, no restart clause was a month ago, half price coins next week. Keep up :)

DeletedUser

And Nathan, the majority of the D probably isnt his own. I bet Bents always screaming for support.

Oh i know, when he was (refusing to join his tribe in) fighting ego he'd get support pouring in for a single fake.

DeletedUser

Reliable Commander (Gold - Level 4)
Support other players 3.000 times in battles.
Total: 26.337

Nobles Faith (Gold - Level 4)
Defeat 700 noblemen in battle.
Total: 2.584

Death of a hero (Gold - Level 4)
While supporting other villages, lose 100.000 of your units.
Total: 3.010.656