W66 player choice awards

DeletedUser108663

Reliable Commander (Gold - Level 4)
Support other players 3.000 times in battles.
Total: 128.059

umm lol

DeletedUser

Reliable Commander (Gold - Level 4)
Support other players 3.000 times in battles.
Total: 128.059

umm lol

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
prob your finger slipped.....and added 2 more digits at the end :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108663

[SPOIL]
Commander_zps07aac68a.png
[/SPOIL]

or probs not?

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I thought I would get this thread back on topic:

Best Overall Tribe - Zips - They have a lot of active players and most participate. They have made smart moves diplomatically that have benefited them greatly.

Worst Overall Tribe - There are a lot of bad tribes. Not sure which one gets the prize.

Most Aggressive Tribe - Auphan - They are relentless and are continually sending attacks 24/7.

Most Memorable Moment of - There are a few but probably one most recent was stopping Auphan when they sent nobles at 127 of our villages and Andrew and I were able to successfully defend that specific op.

Most Unexpected Turn of Events - All the players quitting that would have probably helped keep TheR from falling despite being in two wars.

Best Diplomatic Tribe - Zips

Worst Diplomatic Tribe - TheR

Best Recruitment Tribe - Zips

Worst Recruitment Tribe - TheR

Best Overall Player - Logboss and Sgt@Arms; Supatribe/Apnambo/Kanthas as well

Biggest Point Whore - Tashali

DeletedUser

Best Overall Tribe
- Zips - Acting together

Worst Overall Tribe - there is no such.

Most Aggressive Tribe - Zips

Most Memorable Moment of - Felt asleep in car while waiting for green light after 64 no sleep hours :).

Most Unexpected Turn of Events - Smoke members defection to Zips after giving all possible info, stacking frontlines and start attacking in 5 min after declaring :)

Best Diplomatic Tribe - there is none. Diplomacy have another meaning, not what is used here :)

Worst Diplomatic Tribe - there is none

Worst Recruitment Tribe - SuitUp because they allowed jumpers to join

Best Overall Player - Jorge + Andrew by far

Biggest Point Whore - no such

DeletedUser85315

Best Overall Tribe
- Zips - Acting together

Worst Overall Tribe - there is no such.

Most Aggressive Tribe - Zips

Most Memorable Moment of - Felt asleep in car while waiting for green light after 64 no sleep hours :).

Most Unexpected Turn of Events - Smoke members defection to Zips after giving all possible info, stacking frontlines and start attacking in 5 min after declaring :)

Best Diplomatic Tribe - there is none. Diplomacy have another meaning, not what is used here :)

Worst Diplomatic Tribe - there is none

Worst Recruitment Tribe - SuitUp because they allowed jumpers to join

Best Overall Player - Jorge + Andrew by far

Biggest Point Whore - no such
Crying-Baby-iStock.jpg

DeletedUser

hahahahahaha, was expecting this from Sakit :)
glad to see there is another one :)

DeletedUser

yayyyy you supported someone who was being faked a lot (wooooo)

DeletedUser108663

I never said mine was good. I was saying Bentleys was bad, which you've backed up by showing how much better yours is...

DeletedUser

I never said mine was good. I was saying Bentleys was bad, which you've backed up by showing how much better yours is...

yeah...:) too bad we cant trust you.....so let me sit you for 1 min and let me check :)

DeletedUser

Best Overall Tribe: ZIPS
They won. They picked the right fights at the right time and for the right purpose to inspire their members and keeping them active. Their tribemates, when they marched into battle (at least from my perspective) were effective. 100+ hours did not phase them. I've seen several waves from that distance at least three times from several of their players. Players were patient and seemed to always be aware of their long-term objectives. Impressive.

That is a true champion. A nicely balanced combination of strong resilient leadership leading a mostly controlled and responsive team. Again, congratulations.

DeletedUser

WORST OVERALL TRIBE: ???
Tough choice really. And could be a poor choice. However, for my defense, I only played this world for about 5 months. I had long periods of activity, then weeks of inactivity that I believe hampered my tribemates (its always frustrating to have players come and go - even though its part of the game).

Was it
KOC? The train that thought it could against any mountain, no matter how high or how many mountains? Could it be said that the relationship was so strong and intense that the relationship from within split and eventually caused the collapse of the west and south for ZIPS easily walk through?

So, was
EGO the worst overall tribe. A tribe much larger than the world's beloved tribe, KOC? We should have been decimated by this tribe, but due to their overall inactivity, they allowed us to survive?

Was it
SMOKE, another tribe that certainly tatted us pretty good, but despite its size, failed to take us out. Was it their poor overall level of leadership and diplomacy. The inability to see 10 days in advance and realize the situation. A life without KOC would also be the end of life for SMOKE against ZIPS and Auphan.

Or is it
Auphan, the tribe and more importantly, its members, that have long ago played second fiddle to ZIPS. While many will eventually be under the banner of ZIPS, their efforts for the banner of Auphan will vanish and, despite their success and talented members, they will always be viewed as the "sister" tribe of ZIPS?

Who knows, really? But it is my opinion, that all of the tribes, except
ZIPS ultimately failed, but that Auphan, the only tribe with the potential for greatness will slough in the shadows of ZIPS, soon being forgotten by all but for some of its members.

DeletedUser108070

Or is it
Auphan, the tribe and more importantly, its members, that have long ago played second fiddle to ZIPS. While many will eventually be under the banner of ZIPS, their efforts for the banner of Auphan will vanish and, despite their success and talented members, they will always be viewed as the "sister" tribe of ZIPS?

Who knows, really? But it is my opinion, that all of the tribes, except
ZIPS ultimately failed, but that Auphan, the only tribe with the potential for greatness will slough in the shadows of ZIPS, soon being forgotten by all but for some of its members.

Pretty good assessment in my opinion overall ... but, the above sounds very much like a school yard bully trying to get others to fight ...

at this stage in the game, there are those who will fight when pointed in any direction and those who simply want to end it quickly. it's not over yet :lol:

DeletedUser

zips would have not made the ground they made without smoke doing what they did. end of day, zips gets the tip of the hat, but pound for pound, koc had all by the neck, hence the need for the big tribes to come together to eradicate us

DeletedUser85315

zips would have not made the ground they made without smoke doing what they did. end of day, zips gets the tip of the hat, but pound for pound, koc had all by the neck, hence the need for the big tribes to come together to eradicate us

dude you are seriously dilusional. koc is garbage and always has been.

DeletedUser

koc didnt have anyone by the neck , before anyone quit, the good ones that was in koc, the days of zips before the merge with ego and the later days of ego, they couldnt make much of a move towards kocs, with certain players in the tribe, people like you, toll and most of the group that you brought in from your old world , didnt even know how to defend, couldnt even snipe a train, this made alot of people quit (why waiste your time with a bunch of idiots like you) and the ones who is still playing say oh no, then when we saw alot of you nuke attacks that you made, then we had to say oh chit!!!! this game is play on strategy, guessing on what your opponent will do, and calling the right calls.. on survival, and you fail to do that... and you and your old crew will always do that in any world you play in, because you cannot think outside of the box..

DeletedUser

Cardman927 so angry.

koc didnt have anyone by the neck , before anyone quit, the good ones that was in koc, the days of zips before the merge with ego and the later days of ego, they couldnt make much of a move towards kocs, with certain players in the tribe, people like you, toll and most of the group that you brought in from your old world , didnt even know how to defend, couldnt even snipe a train, this made alot of people quit (why waiste your time with a bunch of idiots like you) and the ones who is still playing say oh no, then when we saw alot of you nuke attacks that you made, then we had to say oh chit!!!!

That is one incredible long sentence.

this game is play on strategy, guessing on what your opponent will do, and calling the right calls.. on survival, and you fail to do that... and you and your old crew will always do that in any world you play in, because you cannot think outside of the box..
...and you can think outside of the box?

No tribe gets a prize for second place.
image.php