W66 player choice awards

DeletedUser

You have no clue!!!!

Cardman927 so angry.

That is one incredible long sentence.

...and you can think outside of the box?

No tribe gets a prize for second place.
image.php

DeletedUser

You have no clue!!!!

Well, I am right about three things in my last response. First, that is, still an incredible long sentence. Second, you are so angry. And third, no tribe gets a prize for second place.

But in terms of politics and diplomacy of this world, I should hope that I have no clue. I don't play this game. But you are that guy who is complaining about a tribe he was in 8 months ago and one that hasn't existed for 4 months and who left that tribe for a chitt(ier) tribe only for it to disband and its members create the chitt(ist) tribe.

Congratulations, you have a clue. You are on the road to success. Charge on into the Fray, my wayward son. :icon_rolleyes:

==================================================================
chitt(ier): Name an accomplishment that SMOKE achieved upon your arrival and the arrival of other ex-KOC members? Gangbang KOC with ZIPS leading the way? Oh - huge accomplishment. [/Sarcasm of Course]

chitt(ist): Wow, you and your fellow members of the previous tribe chitt(ier) disband and create B.H. adding active members from LiteUp. Brilliant!! And to top that off, you guys are actually growing and taking villages... from tribes that are not noteworthy or abandoned. A 26-member tribe in which a 1/5 of them are losing villages (20%) and if you add the members that aren't growing, your percentage of negatively-impacting players reaches 33%. So, 2/3 of your tribe is productive. KOC was never like that until the point when ZIPS and SMOKE jumped in on us and you guys left, which was mid-February (ZIPS attacked in early January, but the results did not take affect until that point).

And you guys have no adversaries... lol

DeletedUser108070

Well, I am right about three things in my last response. First, that is, still an incredible long sentence. Second, you are so angry. And third, no tribe gets a prize for second place.

But in terms of politics and diplomacy of this world, I should hope that I have no clue. I don't play this game. But you are that guy who is complaining about a tribe he was in 8 months ago and one that hasn't existed for 4 months and who left that tribe for a chitt(ier) tribe only for it to disband and its members create the chitt(ist) tribe.

Congratulations, you have a clue. You are on the road to success. Charge on into the Fray, my wayward son. :icon_rolleyes:

==================================================================
chitt(ier): Name an accomplishment that SMOKE achieved upon your arrival and the arrival of other ex-KOC members? Gangbang KOC with ZIPS leading the way? Oh - huge accomplishment. [/Sarcasm of Course]

chitt(ist): Wow, you and your fellow members of the previous tribe chitt(ier) disband and create B.H. adding active members from LiteUp. Brilliant!! And to top that off, you guys are actually growing and taking villages... from tribes that are not noteworthy or abandoned. A 26-member tribe in which a 1/5 of them are losing villages (20%) and if you add the members that aren't growing, your percentage of negatively-impacting players reaches 33%. So, 2/3 of your tribe is productive. KOC was never like that until the point when ZIPS and SMOKE jumped in on us and you guys left, which was mid-February (ZIPS attacked in early January, but the results did not take affect until that point).

And you guys have no adversaries... lol

i LOL'ed :icon_biggrin:

but:

Aug 17
15:16 The tribe has declared war on B.H..

DeletedUser93066

[spoil]
Best Overall Tribe:
Zips.
Started off aggressive and chased off EGO. Got a good foothold early on. Managed leadership shifts well and maintained a good organization. Handled the rim by dividing and absorbing. Choosed their wars wisely and went marching once started. Good cooperation and recruitment.

Worst Overall Tribe:
ONE PIECE Fam.
Had nothing to show.

Most Agressive Tribe:
Auphan or Hyenas depending on how you see it.
Auphan has warred throughout their time without any pause with exceptional coordination.
Hyenas has beaten larger opponents and went fighting with all they had against much larger Zips until they ran out of troops.

Most Memorable Moment of
..of what?

Most Unexpected Turn of Events
Smash folding against SuitUp. Smash had the upper hand but got manipulated too easily.

Best Diplomatic Tribe:
SuitUp. Establishing domination by manipulation of both surroundings and minor tribes in their own areas.

Worst Diplomatic Tribe:
Ego. The declaration on Alpha.

Best Recruitment Tribe:
Zips.

Worst Recruitment Tribe:
EGO.
Too many examples throughout their time.

Best Baron:
?

Worst Baron:
?

Best leader/Duke:
One has to be a part of the tribe to know so not really possible to determine who it may be or might have been.

Worst Leader/Duke:
No clue..

Best Overall Player:
One single player, I don`t know but heresxwolfman account as best overall account.

Best likable Player:
Marco I guess..

Biggest Point Whore:
Tashali account.

Most Likable Poster In Public Forums:
Karou.

Most Unlikable Poster In Public Forums:
Me? Personally I didn`t dislike anyone really.
[/spoil]

It's really sad to see EGO have been bashed even by quittingard like Nowitsover. We Have finished every War we started we wanted to see the end of SUITUp and we did. We joined the world for only 3 months ended up staying until SuitUP and all their little crap tribes has been disintegrated and few that decided top stay joined our long standing Allied tribe Zips. We fought from the start to the end in every way possible. And didn't give in until we prove our point. Declaring on Alpha was inevitable seeing Suitup literally disbanded and joined them.

Not sure how long We stick around before we went to ZIPS cause right around when Alpha gave in I left w66 and w69 only kept w65. And to Nowitsover you have lost the right to judge my judgement on declaring anyone when you couldn't handle some lame attacks from Lego My Ego whatever their tribe name was. Once you left I sat the account and it didn't take long for that tribe to ask for cease fire and eventually collapse. Please refrain from bashing my EGO. It's still at large and still can crush yours. Amen.

DeletedUser108070

It's really sad to see EGO have been bashed even by quittingard like Nowitsover. We Have finished every War we started we wanted to see the end of SUITUp and we did. We joined the world for only 3 months ended up staying until SuitUP and all their little crap tribes has been disintegrated and few that decided top stay joined our long standing Allied tribe Zips. We fought from the start to the end in every way possible. And didn't give in until we prove our point. Declaring on Alpha was inevitable seeing Suitup literally disbanded and joined them.

Not sure how long We stick around before we went to ZIPS cause right around when Alpha gave in I left w66 and w69 only kept w65. And to Nowitsover you have lost the right to judge my judgement on declaring anyone when you couldn't handle some lame attacks from Lego My Ego whatever their tribe name was. Once you left I sat the account and it didn't take long for that tribe to ask for cease fire and eventually collapse. Please refrain from bashing my EGO. It's still at large and still can crush yours. Amen.

you do realize that nowitsover's post was 5 months ago right?

we're all waaaaaaaay past he said, she said ...

and please keep down, we're eating and it's not nice to speak with our mouths full :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser112260

For the most part, they just run xD

but man, its still only about 55% world dominance

nowitsover

but man, its still only about 55% world dominance
around 3k more vills to eat and the World is finished (60% dominance).. or promise some candy to get back Sakit into Zips and you are kinda almost done.

Last edited:

DeletedUser110713

Wow someone actually wrote in w66 forum... Well im not surprised, before auphan destroyed theR, everyone believed TheR/south hug alliance will win the world and after auphan destroyed ther then everyone believed auphan will win. Now all those people who believed that wont dare to post anything...

nowitsover

^ nah, I think most ppl just moved on.

After Zips & Auphan NAP was settled and Auphan activity decreased, it was obvious where this world was heading anyway.