W67 Auto Updating maps! by nickjer

DeletedUser

Stop whining. Your argument has been heard and disregarded. Live with it.

I shall officially bestow the honor of nub upon you. Nub, I was not whining, I was simply saying its impossible to argue with you all about this for whatever reason. But at the same time giving you my honest opinion on the matter, disregard it if you like.

Soberknight

Look at the circumstances I gave. Player leaving to join a different tribe but stay true to your cause, its a different thing. Anyhow if you soo agreed with this why did you not op Crazy and Kel. They continued to work for your cause so you let em be.

I like that idea (I wish we had done that more than you). But it doesn't correspond to the guys leaving for away. They just feel they can perform better there and we sure as hell cant stop them and go about oping them and the whole of away.

That does make sense. I would not recommend you to op them instead of barb, even if they did run.

But the tribes also qualify because away left nuts at a time nuts took in atomic and some of merc. it SEEMED a planned move. One would have thought Away would be the 'elite warriors' where nuts would be the large tribe to recruit from.
I cant tell if the weeks following showed this to be truth or not.

I really couldnt care less if the tribes were marked as family or not. If duke of both tribes would state they werent family then that would be enough for me. Stats tools can work with both realities.

DeletedUser7488

Anyhow this was pointless, I will leave the argument to a rest. But I still honestly believe that Away (or atomic) and Nuts! are not family tribes and should not be considered as such. Maybe more as sort of three separate and independent bits of the enemy (for barb). Because we all have one thing that unites us and that is the same end goal which is against barb.

The only thing that unites you is that you're on the losing side and we won't recruit you. Plain and simple.

That and the fact that you're a family tribe, but whos taking notes?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That does make sense. I would not recommend you to op them instead of barb, even if they did run.

But the tribes also qualify because away left nuts at a time nuts took in atomic and some of merc. it SEEMED a planned move. One would have thought Away would be the 'elite warriors' where nuts would be the large tribe to recruit from.
I cant tell if the weeks following showed this to be truth or not.

I really couldnt care less if the tribes were marked as family or not. If duke of both tribes would state they werent family then that would be enough for me. Stats tools can work with both realities.

That was a reactionary move from Amanda's side, not something planned.

I don't care either but on the map, I can't differentiate between the two and its quite annoying. And the duke of both tribes have already stated that right here in this thread :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser7488

That was a reactionary move from Amanda's side, not something planned.

I don't care either but on the map, I can't differentiate between the two and its quite annoying. And the duke of both tribes have already stated that right here in this thread :icon_neutral:.

You can't tell the difference because you're both equally as horrid.

.dan.101

Somebody needs to take a village in K25. 100% Nuts!? Can't be having that.

DeletedUser102628

if Amanda was still around, I am sure the propaganda about that K being 100% Nuts would be something of an interesting read, although when Amanda was around.. everything was so tight, I don't think there is any way that anybody outside of Nuts would get to read it.

DeletedUser110464

if Amanda was still around, I am sure the propaganda about that K being 100% Nuts would be something of an interesting read, although when Amanda was around.. everything was so tight, I don't think there is any way that anybody outside of Nuts would get to read it.

Ha ha I remember having a handful of spies in Nuts! earlier on this world...was pretty funny actually. They literally did not work together at all.

Turn it red! :p

frzzst6

Will you please remove AWAY as part of the nuts family please and thank you :)

.Frzzst6
Co-Duchess

DeletedUser

Will you please remove AWAY as part of the nuts family please and thank you :)

.Frzzst6
Co-Duchess
I agree, Nuts! is down to 6 members with 3 million total points. I think its safe to say they aren't a family anymore.

Paladin606

Dang mate I've glanced at this map every day and not noticed. :D

(embarrassed)

nickjer Where you at mate!?

DeletedUser55895

it took me several days too lol. But then i realized i was looking at the same thing every day :D

DeletedUser

It looks updated to me =/
bca03475ed6cd11effa712bd243561a4.png