W67 Auto Updating maps! by nickjer

DeletedUser

There's only 1 top 15 player in one of the core continents atm, and still he is on the brim of K44 lol

DeletedUser99939

I find it very amusing that the biggest tribe on the dominance maps *cough* 300 *cough* mass recruited its way to that point
:lol:

DeletedUser

No one even says anything about the stat that kind of matters - the average points per player

DeletedUser99939

Atm 300 is one of the highest. So they must be good!

I wouldn't say good for max member limits for both them and they're acad 3 0 0. So far the encounters we have from them is the majority of them are Defensive with a few pointw****s mixed in that we WTF? have found from scouting around. Wouldn't count on them lasting too long.

DeletedUser

There's only 1 top 15 player in one of the core continents atm, and still he is on the brim of K44 lol

ive only played a handful of worlds both new and old, but there could be a trend emerging that the start-up guns and pre-mades are starting to stay clear of the middle 4 K's and chosing to either start a few hours after the world opens or all restart on the initial rim. much better spread, much less competitive farming etc. also it makes better sense mid-game as they have two directions to grow, both into the core and to the rim instead of the usual 2-3 big tribes squashed into the core expanding outwards or warring (well they seem to hug more than war these days unfortunately)

DeletedUser

It's not new lolwut, its easier to grow fast outside of the core and for start-up players to catch up fast ~

DeletedUser

New update on maps will be happening when? :p

I reckon a week you will see tribes fall and grow dramatically over this period of people getting there nobles

DeletedUser

Where are the other K's on these maps - like the K70's? Or the ones preceding K33?

DeletedUser

When the maps update tomorrow the map will be more zoomed out to cater for the other continents.