W68 Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer!

DeletedUser

I'm fairly sure the map editor does it. And he hasn't done anything for our maps in 3 months.

DeletedUser

Please expand the map to include all of the k's. Quite a bit of activity is being obfuscated by the current display.

DeletedUser

I emailed nickjer and got put in charge of the maps.

If you guys want a family tribe added message me here or in game.

DeletedUser

The maps are so pretty now!

I wish I hadn't gotten so committed to this world though, looking at these maps is just depressing. Hugs all round V/A!

DeletedUser106815

The maps are so pretty now!

I wish I hadn't gotten so committed to this world though, looking at these maps is just depressing. Hugs all round V/A!

If seeing that expanded map doesn't shake some of these other tribes to take their shot at V/A right now (I'm looking at you Turtl3), then nothing will and this world is over. Only going to be 40 winners here and they already have 71 cowards hiding in their two slave tribes waiting on their knees for invites.

Justifi3d

If seeing that expanded map doesn't shake some of these other tribes to take their shot at V/A right now (I'm looking at you Turtl3), then nothing will and this world is over. Only going to be 40 winners here and they already have 71 cowards hiding in their two slave tribes waiting on their knees for invites.

Yea your right.. V/A still has to come South to win the world and actually fight.. This possibly being my last world I expect a great fight..

DeletedUser106815

Yea your right.. V/A still has to come South to win the world and actually fight.. This possibly being my last world I expect a great fight..

I say that every world I play :lol:

But yeah, V/A doesn't even have the north locked up, let alone the south. This world is far from over.

DeletedUser

Im in the south too... i dont intend to let our area go without a fight.

DeletedUser330

Can I request a change of colour for turtl3 from gray to red (or some other brighter colour) in first (tribe dominance) map please.