W68 Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer!

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Add VIRUS 3 to the VIRUS F.

Edit: Add Turtle to Turtl3 family.

Last edited:

MR.MR

Shouldn't TBA have been apart of it for a long time? Its the same tribe, just new tag. Nice surprise for me when i got back from my 2 weeks away :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser97716

Add the following tribes to the same family

V/A
Turtl3
VIRUS
V/Aers
Wolves
CBS
-?-
What
Turtle
VIRUS2
M.B
Pecos
Horse
Gents
VIRUS3
Pr{o}
TBD
TW
|X|
+ any others

DeletedUser

Add the following tribes to the same family

V/A
Turtl3
VIRUS
V/Aers
Wolves
CBS
-?-
What
Turtle
VIRUS2
M.B
Pecos
Horse
Gents
VIRUS3
Pr{o}
TBD
TW
|X|
+ any others

Many of those tribes are at war with eachother. You angry about the top 20 or something?

Asa: The updater needs tribe tags entered manually, and it doesn't update by itself if you change the tag :p

ShaggyDog

Many of those tribes are at war with eachother. You angry about the top 20 or something?

Asa: The updater needs tribe tags entered manually, and it doesn't update by itself if you change the tag :p

You'll notice DD not on the list, haha...

DeletedUser97716

Can DD be changed to a more visible color? Maybe Green White Black or yellow?

DeletedUser

Noted.

Turtle's colour changed to better match their play-style (girly)

Justifi3d

Great shame to see these Maps go.... It been like a freakin routine for 6 years :(

DeletedUser

If possible can wolves and DD have a colour that does not blend in you cannot really tell between them with the present colours i used to look at the average point tribe map where we used to be blue which i thought as we have a better average points per player due to v/a and turtl3 having family tribes brings theres down if you can fix this would be great ;)

DeletedUser

You can't see the difference between yellow and green?

Also that's the way the average points map is calculated, as far as I know it can't be changed without deleting all the family tribes.

The only one I even included for V/A was V/Aers..if we included their other 6 academy tribes their average would be wayyyyyyyyy lower :p