w68 dream team

DeletedUser106526

Since the forums are so quiet. If you could pick any players on 68, what would be your dream tribe/team?

DeletedUser

Gobbing
Gobbing
Gobbing
ginbboG
and for my 5th, Gobbing . Was a tough decision, but I think I nailed it.

DeletedUser

mmmmm

in no particular order.

Justified
Drake
Tnt
SageAndroid
and Assasinsam (nha kidding fack dis clown) more like Gobbing! (no idea who he is tough,but I like is attitude)

edit: I think im better to give some reason for this

Justified:I really like is and is co style,really agressive,extremly active,farm plenty but still got the highest ODA and BY FAR in here.He the kind of guys,for what I know,that will do all he can to make is side win,I have alot of respect for that.

Drake:well,he's sexy,skilled,he do nice back rub.I consider is skill above average 'good' player,and he will do all he can to take village from our ennemy,even if he's far aways.

TNT: weird for me to put him up in here,cause we argued often,and usualy Im not nice with people I arg with.But he's definitly a guys id like to play with again in the futur,real teamates,he got a nice vision of the game,some bad arse skill and shocking farming/activity.He not affraid either of loosing is nuke for is mates.

SageAndroid: know him/them since I started this world or so,you should have seen them being attacked by like 20 nub guys at same time early world,it was simply splendid,dodging/sniping recaping everything all by themself,now they are on the offensive,and it seem that each player they target...get nobled in no time.

Assasinsam : take everything I said about each one of these guys,reverse it,do a x7,and you get it (clap)

Gobbing: I like is attitude,and he got a pokemon avy,wich make me thing he's a bit gay,but I like gay people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bonnie&Clyde
Justifi3d
Fraser-C (Only with Fazzz :p)
crasher (With Pavle)
Twodot Speed Dealer
DoRightAndKillEverything
WildAnimal
SageAndroid
Meowitzer
The Barbarian...
88-92
Stunz
MageWraith
Forbi
Bluenile23
FearN

mmmmmm would be a sexy tribe

DeletedUser97716

mmmmm

in no particular order.

Justified
Drake
Tnt
SageAndroid
and Assasinsam (nha kidding fack dis clown) more like Gobbing! (no idea who he is tough,but I like is attitude)

edit: I think im better to give some reason for this

Justified:I really like is and is co style,really agressive,extremly active,farm plenty but still got the highest ODA and BY FAR in here.He the kind of guys,for what I know,that will do all he can to make is side win,I have alot of respect for that.

Drake:well,he's sexy,skilled,he do nice back rub.I consider is skill above average 'good' player,and he will do all he can to take village from our ennemy,even if he's far aways.

TNT: weird for me to put him up in here,cause we argued often,and usualy Im not nice with people I arg with.But he's definitly a guys id like to play with again in the futur,real teamates,he got a nice vision of the game,some bad arse skill and shocking farming/activity.He not affraid either of loosing is nuke for is mates.

SageAndroid: know him/them since I started this world or so,you should have seen them being attacked by like 20 nub guys at same time early world,it was simply splendid,dodging/sniping recaping everything all by themself,now they are on the offensive,and it seem that each player they target...get nobled in no time.

Assasinsam : take everything I said about each one of these guys,reverse it,do a x7,and you get it (clap)

Gobbing: I like is attitude,and he got a pokemon avy,wich make me thing he's a bit gay,but I like gay people.

i see how it is

Justifi3d

Damn you all bring a tear to my eye..

I have and always will wear my heart on my sleeve, its how I have done it for ages.... Ask my tribe-mates/enemies how I play respect all around for the player with same mentality..

Ryan's Top 10?

Tntman - James has proven himself to me many times over.. No question in my mind!
Killer - Dean the Mean brutality expect on W19 showed me many aspects of this game great leader and player (Stop Pushing out the Kids)
Scott Assholeclown - My dearest friend on 68, if not for him.. I just don't know.. You would all be grateful to have him on your side
BonnieandClyde - Carla offers you cookies daily but I have watched what you put up.. Stats numbers and feeling don't lie, you can't fool this old fool
The Barbarian - Up until about a week I didn't have as much respect as I do now.. Your tribe mates treated you right and I suspect the same love will be given.
Morpeth - My right hand man, he is what I was to Scott say 2 months ago.. Make my life that much easier and a great player...
Bell Brigade - Lots of emotions in this one... He/she are great players and I would walk the walk with them
Assam - Rens is a great player, we did great thing on W62 and would love to see him shine again..
Vinz - I really like this guy, I only met him on W68 he has been loyal since the start.. His ODA speak for it
Mr Tigris - These words I have not seen in ages, against all odds " I don't need any support let them come" you gotta respect that

DeletedUser

Ryan don't have me on his list its ok

My dreamteam would be my mates in Turtl3,all of them without Ryan :p

DeletedUser

Oh thought you only meant Scott,dont see my name.You could've said and Luigi just so everyone know,I think you should edit that :D

DeletedUser

be cautious Ryan,we try to be nice to people,and our own mates jump at our throat cause we forgot em :icon_cry:

I blame theneurologist for this.and the today drame is is fault,it all started with meow saying ''BONNIe,how come im not in your list''

and here we are (cry)

DeletedUser111538

Bonnie, James, Dallow, Brendan, Matt, Fraser, The gravy package, Faz even though he nub, Amigo, WildAnimal, Neden, the barb boys and ysa, Stu, My rob, Ste, original coytex, blue, Quillon, Mage, Ace players, the sash couple... probably a few I forgot :S

Only based it off people I've played with on 68. There would be a lot more players in the list if I based it off known skill that I've seen.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Me(Of course :D)
crasher
Nine Inch Nail
asalamalakum
Morpeth
vinzsimon
Justifi3d
Dallow
Oh and how could i forget...Gobbing! ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser111574

In no particular order, All players I have seen on this world who have played well with/against me

My 10:

Justifi3d -
DoRightAndKillEverything
asalamalakum
The Barbarian...
Forbi
TNTMan101
Morpeth
Grayvs
Bells
Gobbing

^Missing a few

DeletedUser112332

From w38
Fullcircle :)
StewartClan
MMx2
Laxjammer06
Many others I'm forgetting I'm sure... :eek:

sashaahn (mara/rob before they had better things to do than this game. :) )
00bie (we tight, share similar sense of humor)
Choong-Mo
Ralph the king
FaenT
The rest of Maize - hopefully you all learned a thing or 2 about the game from me, but most of all - loyalty is number 1.

From DD:
Amigo, bonnie, Drake, TNT, and whoever else me/freya conversed with on chat over last few weeks whom I cannot connect to in game name.

From Turtl3:
Justifi3d, mangomunch, all you packer fans... don't know the rest of you that well.

From Pro/Boom:
FeCoN, pkmac (maybe), SidMonkey.

I'm sure there are many others that I'd add to this list if I knew you better. :)

In the mean time... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJeG-GGH114

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92289

Aceuno ;-)
Marlin
Justified
Immunesoul
And Me of course

PMSL

Justifi3d

Lets kick it up a notch!

Best ever played in any world...

Rens and Dylar - On W62.. These clowns made that world, and I still commend them to this day...
Drowned Dog - This piece of shit made me try so hard to keep up with on W31, and I appreciate it
Jessiam - Mr Clown you guy may know him on US server now he kept me motivated over 3 years and I cannot think of anyone who deserves this more then him
Ice Cold/Absolute 0 - My bash brother and RL friend who was always there for me... Years went on but the sum of the matter remained the same....
Janus - my first account on the fabled De server.. those cheating pricks showed what TW was all about
Willam10 - Attacks for 5 months solid and about 5 villages lost.. Beat that!
Chuckypig - One of the most prolific attacks I have ever seen... Ham sandwich anyone?
Gazhick - even though we fell out in the past this IRA underground doobie rocked TW for just as long as me... Much respect and love
Aphrodite - The best women I ever played with, this broad would let you take villages and screw you over 10 fold...
Assholeclown - I just had met him but he thinks smart and will out wit you and out play you double team
Mulloway - good kid likes to kill troops and is loyal beyond belief what more can you ask

All these clown I have so much respect for, I'd love to hear everyone else thoughts.

9 years is to long.... Way to long :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser106815

Lets kick it up a notch!

Best ever played in any world...
Aphrodite - The best women I ever played with, this broad would let you take villages and screw you over 10 fold...

Aphrodite Punishment? Played with her a little on W3. Her and Pirate Overlord were the killer queens of that world.