w68 dream team

DeletedUser86709

Name more than 3 things i've talked shit about.

I stated who i would like to be in a tribe with again and YOU talked shit to which i denied allegations.

DeletedUser

give us a few days and we'll have 100 on killergmantis :D

and congratz. a 210m family tribe is slapping a 80m tribe...

That sure does fit in my definition of you talkin shit my dear and sexy friend.

Also,I did not talked shit on your dream team,I stated fact,dream team are usualy ''all stars'' team.I stated a fact about one member in your line up who is a total scrub.

But if your 'dream team' is people you like,instead of people who can play,then be it,my apologyze I guess (wait no,I really dont give a damn)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86709

talking shit? we already have 80 caps on killer.... it's not unrealistic to expect 100 in a few days....

and you slapping us right now is an honest statement... its the truth

DeletedUser

It was directed at the size difference comment,because as I previously said,it used to be the opposite when this lil skirmish started.

DeletedUser20045

I wouldn't say all of Nads are great players either. Yes they obviously have some great players but they do have some utterly terrible players as well.

DeletedUser111574

I wouldn't say all of Nads are great players either. Yes they obviously have some great players but they do have some utterly terrible players as well.

Welcome to the forum, IGN? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser20045

Its Alphala one of Hards Elite players. His war stats are only 2 villages conquered and has only lost 47 villages!

Actually since I started co playing we only lost 4 (3 to Doright and 1 to stunz) and we gained 2 (1 from DoRight). Before that it was miguel playing all on his own so there wasn't much he could do. Thats not including the 12 we lost last few days but if you ask TMD he'll eventell you we didnt even put up a fight. Who wants villages in an area like that surrounded by Nads.. waste of defense if you ask me. Ask DoRight how he did on his last op? I reckon he's lost all interest in the game since. Landed nuke after nuke on K43 and couldnt even take the villages from the smallest guy in the war. ! I guess that's what happens when you send 50 cats defending a noble!

Edit: Some DoRight trains

[spoil]Attacker: DoRightAndKillEverything
Origin: K43 Sanctuary (313|416) K43

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 50 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 50 0 0 0 0 1

Defender: Alphala
Destination: K43 Catalyst (312|412) K43[/spoil]

Origin: K43 Sanctuary (313|416) K43

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 50 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 50 0 0 0 0 1

Destination: K43 Catalyst (312|412) K43[/spoil]

Origin: V/A Love My Nads? (314|425) K43

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 25 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 25 0 0 0 0 1

Destination: K43 Hijacked (312|413) K43[/spoil]

Origin: V/A Love My Nads? (327|416) K43

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 50 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 50 0 0 0 1

Destination: K43 Youtopia (317|407) K43[/spoil]

I have more but I think I'be proven my point!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lawl,you proved nothing.

1-DRAKE owner (rob and Cal) aint played in 68 for age for what I know.

2-Most of NADS players capped ton of vill whitout getting sniped once,and suddently someone can snipe ZOMG :O

For sure train aint splited....fyi,I even stoped to play for more then 2 month because I found this world way too challenging for my taste.../ sarcasm.But I may comeback,I heard that some scrub was still beleiving in their chance to acheive something else then loosing in here... (kiss)

DeletedUser20045

Last time that account mailed me it was signed off by Drake.

I never claimed we could win the world world or anything, I just pointed out that not all of Nads were great players. Nads hold 43.8% out of 60%. Still a long way to go all we have to do is mass barb noble and make it even longer for ye to win the world. Boring for both sides i know but there's still a few of us willing to give a good fight even if we cant achieve victory

DeletedUser

This I respect^^

That the lack of this that put me in hibernation mode :(

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
killergmantis
Unjustifi3d
HeYoo
Stunz
AmigoSniped
TNTman101
laidlaw99
BonnieAndClyde
slowlearner
Waalaykumsalam
Gobbing
melvinthegreat

DeletedUser110536

Alfalfa account is only around bc we got bored. Me (stunz) Rob (doright). That's all, got bored with the joke most of v/a "war" was. I could've rimmed it myself. I admit openly I got bored. Whole tribe knew it.

Outside of that. At least alfala is around fighting. And yes I am one of the worse players in NADS by far always said it. Must suck getting bombed from a bored guy playing from cell, no scripts and was semi active during first month of war. Then basically checked out.

Yet. As Bonnie said..we need people like Aaron who is trying to make this world lively. It's been boring for months.
(Except local areas).

I'll try having fun here again.

Keep having fun ladies, gents and Bonnie.

Goodnight and Stay Classless w68 :)

DeletedUser

Jimmy you know I cant resist you when you talk like this:icon_razz:,and indeed,more player willing to fight for this world would for sure be a + in here.

Father Damien

I can only comment on the players I've fought with, against or seen fight.

pitpit- (not me, Peter the original pitpit-)
Calica
m0phchopper
SidMonkey
Pkmac
BonnieAndClyde
Meowitzer
Bloat
AmigoSniped
Asalamalakum
UnJustifi3d (old and new)

That's about all I've seen really

Amigox3

Heyoo (faz and jim are a hell of a team)
Unjustifi3d (ryan your the best ^_^)
Darklordd (when it was tank and drae, the account is a joke now.)
asalamalakum (oh scott. you red bearded punk)
Meowitzer (Matt and Brendan beated early world untill they took time off. Remember that OP Rum did on you haha.)
D.R.A.K.E. (Rob and Callum, the account hasnt been the same since you left)
The Devil Bunny (Jordon and Gareth <3 Even though you were the only reason v.a fought back)
pkmac (even though he removed me on skype, he is a good tribe leader)
Mulloway (otttttooooooo is a PIMP)
twodot speed dealer (Nammy is my favorite ever. (sun))
Stunz (Jimmy is a god ps. Even though tcl does all the work)
Bonnie and Clyde (BONNNNIE <3)
The Barbarian... (ysa, eloi, and peter were one hell of a team)
tntman101 (james led like a boss)
gobbing (cause you understand good music)
RockyRacoon (cause you have a song named after you clearly)
Powerpuff Girls (Cause jacob is a beast and he renamed the account. :p ketan too)
and my southern crew of 8892, ttupaw, darkne, and tim the spy. Keep tearing the south up.
and lastly
SageAndroid. The account hasnt been the same since you left.

ps
I forgot Trickster-, coachgd, motterz88, and T.M.D. (Nick :p)

Last edited:

DeletedUser111538

Despite being butthurt that I dropped off some dreamteams just because I left the world for a bit (DIDN'T CHANGE HOW I AM AS A PLAYER MOFOS!!!!) I am back so I'll do a dream team.

An account I'm on with Matt, Brendan and Ryan <3 - Rank 1 right there ya'll
BonnieAndClyde - Skill doesn't even need to be discussed. Playing TW without bon bon would not be right.
Scott - I don't actually know scott as a player, he could be awful for all I know (100 losses on killer suggests maybe he is trolololo) but he's the one guy I want to duke the next and final world (he says). As a duke I respect how this guy runs things. If I had the influence I wanted earlier in the world the turtle and DD relationship would have happened a lot earlier
Amigo - Despite having the most horrible quickbar on tribal wars you are a top player, stepped up and led when other leaders were busy and a great friends. F**K it I'm on one!
Nick - Reliable, active and trusted. Can't beat these characteristics.
Otto - Seeing you go hard at start of v/a was great to watch even when I wasn't in the world. Know you on masters and 72, your a beast.
TheDevilBunny - Gotta lot of respect for Jordon. Ashame the account is tainted with it's history within V/A. Good friends with the guys on this account in other worlds.
James from TNT - My boy James. You backstabbing W***er kiling my tribe whilst I was on holiday... but I couldn't not forgive you. Top guy, great player. You shouldn't be quiting this world mate. Come back on meow. You deserve to see out 68.
Rocky aka stu: I hate that you refuse to come play on another world with me. I miss you and now my account is so far from you :( I don't know if you've been solo whole time but however it is I rate you above majority of players I know on TW.
Jimmy on stunz - Top bloke, not 100% aware of your skills down to a tee but your war stats, they blowing people out of the water. Tribe chats with you are unique.
Twodot - Nammy <3 Taught me so much about scripts, I hassled you so many times back when you were in BD. I wouldn't be able to farm how I do without you.
Nedan (both of you) - What fighters. You were the first to defeat 5.000.000 units. You got smashed up and lost some villages early on and now your pushing towards hopefully a world win. Not many deserve it more than you. So loyal.
coytex - The original. We ruled K53 growth.
Faz - How could I not? :p Nub

Shout out to Tank (getting to know you on here and 72 lot of guys got shout outs to you and I'm expecting I'll see why soon)
Shout out to a lot of the original turtle guys that I haven't got to know yet but will be seeing them in action soon.