w68 dream team

DeletedUser

Aaaaw poor Drake,dont be butthurt your in our heart till we die bros! if It wasent for clyde,Id be on your laps everyday (nod)

Well thanks for puttin me on so many list,I already made mine,and im sure I could now add plenty of new player to it,but I really cant be arsed,so I will just add that Bloat,even if I did not tryed to cap him yet,seem to be more then a decent player.And soon enought,he and I will have the chance to prove ourself to each other,hope you'l give me a fight for my money bros ;)

DeletedUser110536

Who left my Soccer Crazed Brit friend off a dream team? Lol him alone, let alone teamed with Rob, one of best all around players, strategist, I ve ever been around.

He is easily a top 5 player one on one with anyone in this world and many worlds. Also Rob I don't leave you out either.

I wish the band was back together. All the DD guys. Btw lots of great guys from old turtl tribe. Happy to know one or two of them. :)

DeletedUser

James (tnt) as the mummy
Jimmy as the daddy
Callum, Rob, Otto and me as the children
BonnieAndClyde as the creepy cousins.

And our pet pony :icon_wink:

DeletedUser111538

Who left my Soccer Crazed Brit friend off a dream team? Lol him alone, let alone teamed with Rob, one of best all around players, strategist, I ve ever been around.

He is easily a top 5 player one on one with anyone in this world and many worlds. Also Rob I don't leave you out either.

I wish the band was back together. All the DD guys. Btw lots of great guys from old turtl tribe. Happy to know one or two of them. :)

I blushed

<3 jimmy

@ Dallow... :* (add me back on skype)

DeletedUser110536

Dallow!!!! My crazy little fun loving pony molester! Hope all is well.