W68 Worst Team

• Thread starter DeletedUser113678
  • Start date

DeletedUser110536

Yeah, I had a language barrier with him(worse than Bonnie, because he was shy, and Bonnie just friggin doesnt shut the heck up).... he was good, the co I have no idea.

However, I do miss Ryan!

Justifi3d

88-92 sheet player? trust me ryan,he would give you hell on a start up or in any close range fight if you solo....

He was just...solo,language barrier,overwhelmed with incoming,bored,annoyed,ect ect and yah,he did puss'ed out,but at is place,I would prolly have done the same,he never succeed to 'integrate' himself into w68 /.net /NADS or any tribe he been in.But dont start false rumor about skilled players.

Never saw Him/Her do anything, just saying... Fact of the matter is NADs is full of players like this...

The World is won by whoever is left, not someone who was good for X amount of time :O

Yeah, I had a language barrier with him(worse than Bonnie, because he was shy, and Bonnie just friggin doesnt shut the heck up).... he was good, the co I have no idea.

However, I do miss Ryan!

Do I know you?

Last edited:

MR.MR

Kinda NADs fault for keeping shit players around isn't it? Can we call NADs the new V/a of W68 :D

This is coming from the guy who:

-Went behind my back to create an academy for Turtl3 when I was away on vacation, of which many of those players are still with us
-As a leader of the tribe, up and quit as soon as the war got going after talking all kinds of things about how good you are

If we are V/A, then you are without a doubt Immunesoul.

To W68:
Ryan seems to be playing the "Woe is Me" card, which is entirely inaccurate. He chose to turn his back on his friends and his tribe when they could use him and his talents the most. Not to mention he had ample time as a duke of the tribe to get rid of 'shit' players while I was in Central and South America, and yet they are still here and he is complaining about them. And ya know what? They may not be super-pros timing 100s of incoming to the same second and able to withstand 10k incoming for weeks, but they are still logging in to send nukes and noble villas adding to the dominance percentage and helping the overall benefit of the tribe, something that Ryan is 'too pro' to participate in. I'll leave it for you all to infer who has my respect in this scenario.

To Pro:
Congratulations, and Thank You for finding a weak-spot in the tribe (88-92) and driving him from the world. I'm sorry he deleted, I was intending to keep him in the tribe until all his villas were eaten, as I will stand by any player in my tribe regardless of the effect on the stats, its only fair to you guys that your work and successes are reflected in the bottom line.

Justifi3d

-Went behind my back to create an academy for Turtl3 when I was away on vacation, of which many of those players are still with us
-As a leader of the tribe, up and quit as soon as the war got going after talking all kinds of things about how good you are

To W68:
Ryan seems to be playing the "Woe is Me" card, which is entirely inaccurate. He chose to turn his back on his friends and his tribe when they could use him and his talents the most. Not to mention he had ample time as a duke of the tribe to get rid of 'shit' players while I was in Central and South America, and yet they are still here and he is complaining about them. And ya know what? They may not be super-pros timing 100s of incoming to the same second and able to withstand 10k incoming for weeks, but they are still logging in to send nukes and noble villas adding to the dominance percentage and helping the overall benefit of the tribe, something that Ryan is 'too pro' to participate in. I'll leave it for you all to infer who has my respect in this scenario.

To Pro:
Congratulations, and Thank You for finding a weak-spot in the tribe (88-92) and driving him from the world. I'm sorry he deleted, I was intending to keep him in the tribe until all his villas were eaten, as I will stand by any player in my tribe regardless of the effect on the stats, its only fair to you guys that your work and successes are reflected in the bottom line.

Stats speak, put yours up against mine... Enough said

Last edited:

DeletedUser86709

To W68:

To Pro:

(clap) (clap) (clap)

A new found respect for you sir

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]-Went behind my back to create an academy for Turtl3 when I was away on vacation, of which many of those players are still with us

To W68:

To Pro:
Congratulations, and Thank You for finding a weak-spot in the tribe (88-92) and driving him from the world. I'm sorry he deleted, I was intending to keep him in the tribe until all his villas were eaten, as I will stand by any player in my tribe regardless of the effect on the stats, its only fair to you guys that your work and successes are reflected in the bottom line.[/SPOIL]

Hey, you and Ryan get along, now, ya hear? The both of you were very positive heroes for Turtle for a very long time. Hug and make up before I drug you, kidnap you and make you play nice like my playthings. If you are lucky, I'll do it in that order.

I'm sure Ryan was joking by the V/A snap, I laughed, and yes Ryan would be Immunesoul had Immune fought the enemy instead of the inactives.

I always considered you, Ryan and Otto the three heroes of Turtle, well ok Tigris makes 4 :D

DeletedUser

Never saw Him/Her do anything, just saying...

Fact of the matter is NADs is full of players like this...

The World is won by whoever is left, not someone who was good for X amount of time :O

Do I know you?

Let's get the fact straight.

1-Tw is full of player like that
2-W68 is by far the less competitive world I ever played- filled with the higher % of lame players.I never seen so many 50 second train.

No pun intended to any1,its just a fact in my mind..W68 is just....gay...simple as that.Good player was stuck into lame tribe and quited due to boredom,and it was already lame on the start up so imagine now.

Wanna now take a look at Pro rank? and compare it to NADS rank? I beleive we're doing more then fine considering the simple lack of talent we face in this damn world.And dont get me wrong,we do have awesome players in this world...its just that the % of them versus the % of scrub is really...lame...

And to all of you who could feel offended by my word...well get lost and learn how to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

Justifi3d

Let's get the fact straight.

1-Tw is full of player like that
2-W68 is by far the less competitive world I ever played- filled with the higher % of lame players.I never seen so many 50 second train.

No pun intended to any1,its just a fact in my mind..W68 is just....gay...simple as that.Good player was stuck into lame tribe and quited due to boredom,and it was already lame on the start up so imagine now.

Wanna now take a look at Pro rank? and compare it to NADS rank? I beleive we're doing more then fine considering the simple lack of talent we face in this damn world.And dont get me wrong,we do have awesome players in this world...its just that the % of them versus the % of scrub is really...lame...

And to all of you who could feel offended by my word...well get lost and learn how to play.

Bonnie you never cease to amaze me.. You are 100% correct.. Don't get me wrong, those few players holding up NADs deserve medals and are quite good players!

@Ger - Ah I miss you buddy you speak of old times that don't exist anymore and its a shame... That being said I still respect Scott being the Best Duke I ever played with.... In my eyes he has just changed, and there is nothing wrong with that.. Its all relative isn't it :D

DeletedUser

Scott never had a soul,he did not changed,he's just ginger,but I do beleive that being souless and ginger is an advantage in such shitty world that 68 is,so scott best duke eva in here imo:icon_biggrin:

And Ryan,scott,why are you both such 9 y old drama queen since sometime,buy yourself some booze and fight it out in a lame club's toilet,the whole world doesent need to know about wich one of ya got da bigggest dick,erm I mean ego...

edit:I clearly have da biggest one anyway :lol:

DeletedUser64969

I like the (as leader) thing, Nobody in V/A offered to lift a finger to do anything ever, if i asked the people who said yeah, ask anything blah blah, some excuse would come up or they did everything wrong, cant really force people to do things on a game, if i did there wouldn't of being a tribe left, but in all honesty i could of won this world quite easily even with the limitations V/A always had, it was just my choice not to merge DD into V/A to try and keep things interesting as a last ditch attempt for fun, which i hope has made the world interesting
(Haven't checked the forums since i quit, so no clue whats happened or if what i intended paid off, if 90% of the tribe wasn't inactive then i imagine things would of being good, but shit happens, fighting wars with 5 people never ends well when you have 50 accounts to rotate, you know your tribes fucked when you have go on 75% of your tribes accounts and send the support or organize everything for them as they cant do it themselves, i mean people couldn't even ask or arrange support for themselves on the frontline, they said nothing then they got hit and i ended up fixing a fucked accounts about 15-20 times, but nobody takes this into consideration, only reason V/A ever survived was solely because of me which was a complete waste of my time, but whats done is done :p, i should of made a tribe of 5 people and never protected the rest of the tools.)

And tactically i had this world under the thumb when i could be bothered to micro manage everything, but as for tribal management, organizing people to do things was always a problem when the majority of people couldn't do simple things by themselves, sitting there reading and writing blocks of text never did me much good, then people constantly quitting or dieing was a problem which just took the piss when trying to sort anything.

For the majority of 8 months i was playing about 10 accounts constantly, and i must of got rid of 75+ accounts maybe over a 100, when your having to play everyone else accounts for them it kinda makes you not want to play the game never mind fighting someone who's fighting back, hence one of the reasons i left that i could never play my own account for other people relying on me to do everything, other than my eyes problems started coming back quite badly so playing tribalwars was a nono, but overall i'm pretty glad i quit just for the reason i couldn't be bothered of dealing with V/A anymore, leading tribes on this game has always required alot of effort and anyone who does it without help has my sympathy as it ruins the game completely, other than dealing with stupid people.

But yeah overall i never wanted to lead V/A, as some people know i never wanted to play the game past about 2.5mio points, it was going towards an internal shithole so i wanted to leave knowing the true V/A situation which despite trying to fix it could never be sorted, John/lodi merged into me to keep me playing more or less, as i was going to quit before then, then we merged and he disappeared due to RL, came back two months later and said being away from TW was great, hence meaning he quit, would of saved alot of time if i quit when i wanted too roflmao, i can say he was 100% right tho.

But yeah hope your all having fun, and sort of sorry for leaving abruptly, but i frankly didn't give a fuck anymore dealing with idiots and the never ending V/A internals, overall i should of just disbanded this tribe long ago and took the 5 maybe 10 useful players into a tribe that could of done something then maybe the game could of being fun for me and i could of played my own account.

Only people in V/A that were worth anything were jordon gareth,drae/tank and to some extent forbi,blue,abel and 2-3 others that occasionally took account sits.....

But to come back to my original point, simply the amount of work i put in which nobody ever really knew about apart from 2-3 people i think qualifies me to being a good leader in my own right when you look at what i was working with, if i had some competent helpers this world would of being a cakewalk, if it wasn't for jordon nothing would have being possible though, i suggest people recruit him :p.

and just to finish off, there's little wonder why i chose to lead V/A the way i did, overall i am surprised it lasted past the first month when i took over in the state it was in, but that's mostly due to diplomatic monuvering and getting other tribes to break off or do silly shit to buy time to try and fix V/A, when i look back now it was a brilliant exercise to see how far i could manage things and control the world with virtually no backup, but you get to a point where it's impossible to run things that way, and then there's only one way to go.

But say what ever you like, i'll be the first person to say the direction i lead things was wrong, but the very fact i lead things to the point they got to means i was by far the best leader this world has ever seen, but just a note to everyone, drop the useless people, don't keep dealing with them, my biggest mistake, even if its 9/10 of your tribe, just kick them all and the strong players come out in the end anyway, Don't focus to much on winning, just play for fun and see where you end up, regardless of the consequences, Don't get bogged down by other peoples shit.

and if anyone wants to contact me for whatever reason, i'm still on the old skype, but i deleted most of the addies, 1k people i didn't know or have anything to do with anymore, so all the messages were deleted with them.

so as always let the hate/flaming commence, back in an another 4 months :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

such a wall of text just to say ''excuse excuse excuse,yah im kind of a pointwhore a barb whore an intern whore and my leading skill are as good as a turtle skill to run'

I did not rly read all that to be honnest.

btw,hit me up for your next start up,Il show you how we really do,I may even play seriously just to prove you a point...

DeletedUser76845

I like the (as leader) thing, Nobody in V/A offered to lift a finger to do anything ever, if i asked the people who said yeah, ask anything blah blah, some excuse would come up or they did everything wrong, cant really force people to do things on a game, if i did there wouldn't of being a tribe left, but in all honesty i could of won this world quite easily even with the limitations V/A always had, it was just my choice not to merge DD into V/A to try and keep things interesting as a last ditch attempt for fun, which i hope has made the world interesting
(Haven't checked the forums since i quit, so no clue whats happened or if what i intended paid off, if 90% of the tribe wasn't inactive then i imagine things would of being good, but shit happens, fighting wars with 5 people never ends well when you have 50 accounts to rotate, you know your tribes fucked when you have go on 75% of your tribes accounts and send the support or organize everything for them as they cant do it themselves, i mean people couldn't even ask or arrange support for themselves on the frontline, they said nothing then they got hit and i ended up fixing a fucked accounts about 15-20 times, but nobody takes this into consideration, only reason V/A ever survived was solely because of me which was a complete waste of my time, but whats done is done :p, i should of made a tribe of 5 people and never protected the rest of the tools.)

And tactically i had this world under the thumb when i could be bothered to micro manage everything, but as for tribal management, organizing people to do things was always a problem when the majority of people couldn't do simple things by themselves, sitting there reading and writing blocks of text never did me much good, then people constantly quitting or dieing was a problem which just took the piss when trying to sort anything.

For the majority of 8 months i was playing about 10 accounts constantly, and i must of got rid of 75+ accounts maybe over a 100, when your having to play everyone else accounts for them it kinda makes you not want to play the game never mind fighting someone who's fighting back, hence one of the reasons i left that i could never play my own account for other people relying on me to do everything, other than my eyes problems started coming back quite badly so playing tribalwars was a nono, but overall i'm pretty glad i quit just for the reason i couldn't be bothered of dealing with V/A anymore, leading tribes on this game has always required alot of effort and anyone who does it without help has my sympathy as it ruins the game completely, other than dealing with stupid people.

But yeah overall i never wanted to lead V/A, as some people know i never wanted to play the game past about 2.5mio points, it was going towards an internal shithole so i wanted to leave knowing the true V/A situation which despite trying to fix it could never be sorted, John/lodi merged into me to keep me playing more or less, as i was going to quit before then, then we merged and he disappeared due to RL, came back two months later and said being away from TW was great, hence meaning he quit, would of saved alot of time if i quit when i wanted too roflmao, i can say he was 100% right tho.

But yeah hope your all having fun, and sort of sorry for leaving abruptly, but i frankly didn't give a fuck anymore dealing with idiots and the never ending V/A internals, overall i should of just disbanded this tribe long ago and took the 5 maybe 10 useful players into a tribe that could of done something then maybe the game could of being fun for me and i could of played my own account.

Only people in V/A that were worth anything were jordon gareth,drae/tank and to some extent forbi,blue,abel and 2-3 others that occasionally took account sits.....

But to come back to my original point, simply the amount of work i put in which nobody ever really knew about apart from 2-3 people i think qualifies me to being a good leader in my own right when you look at what i was working with, if i had some competent helpers this world would of being a cakewalk, if it wasn't for jordon nothing would have being possible though, i suggest people recruit him :p.

and just to finish off, there's little wonder why i chose to lead V/A the way i did, overall i am surprised it lasted past the first month when i took over in the state it was in, but that's mostly due to diplomatic monuvering and getting other tribes to break off or do silly shit to buy time to try and fix V/A, when i look back now it was a brilliant exercise to see how far i could manage things and control the world with virtually no backup, but you get to a point where it's impossible to run things that way, and then there's only one way to go.

But say what ever you like, i'll be the first person to say the direction i lead things was wrong, but the very fact i lead things to the point they got to means i was by far the best leader this world has ever seen, but just a note to everyone, drop the useless people, don't keep dealing with them, my biggest mistake, even if its 9/10 of your tribe, just kick them all and the strong players come out in the end anyway, Don't focus to much on winning, just play for fun and see where you end up, regardless of the consequences, Don't get bogged down by other peoples shit.

and if anyone wants to contact me for whatever reason, i'm still on the old skype, but i deleted most of the addies, 1k people i didn't know or have anything to do with anymore, so all the messages were deleted with them.

so as always let the hate/flaming commence, back in an another 4 months :p

good luck bro xD

DeletedUser

damn I read all that finnaly...and what a load of bullcrap it is.

I mean c'mon dude..stop pretending your a good leader,good leader lead by example ffs.Your example was the wrost ever ever ever 'ima selfish twat' example I ever seen.Such a nice way to lead a tribe huh...Lets all do like me,dont cap ennemy,dont share vill,take all for ur own ass,my glory,my rank! MINE MINE MINE!

Just...shush..

DeletedUser

...i was by far the best leader this world has ever seen...

Wow. I am just lost for words, Lol. That statement is so stupid that I don't even know what to say.

Thats like Aslam saying he plays fair (chuckle).

DeletedUser111574

Justifi3d deserves a spot on one of the worst teams on TW, He was a good player one of the best I met but today he has shown his true team spirit, Well done for getting this award.