W7 bad forum mod

DeletedUser

I was going to say the old mod's were better, but I forget their names.

DeletedUser

The old mods were cool but well they liked giving me infractions for some reason lol.

Christopher Silver

Seems laura has made this forum even more active with her closing of the only thread in months :D (i don't play this world but i heard about a laura hate thread and had to see it)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tarkenfire (deceased), Cowboy (kidnapped by RPC and now deceased), Tyr (what happened to him? o_O), Meta (turned into a vampire, just got done talking to him actually), Ranbaxy (got spam cancer, no longer in this world), now who am I missing? Oh yeah, LauraDestroya (will soon trip over a rock and suffer paralysis of the fingers).

bugcommander

I remember Meta, he was an awesome mod.
I remember Meta he had all of us people in the spam thread flame anyone who tried to spam in the normal threads. And we need to bring the RPC back i am probably the only person who was even an unofficial member left

DeletedUser

I remember Meta he had all of us people in the spam thread flame anyone who tried to spam in the normal threads. And we need to bring the RPC back i am probably the only person who was even an unofficial member left

Ibo > you.

LauraDestroya

You sir lie. YOU ARE HORRIBLE!!! Not giveing her cookies and the like...

*Hands Laura a HUGE plate of cookies (And a glass of milk)*

Nomnom. Thanks!

For everyone else......
LolCatRenderer2aspx.jpg

DeletedUser

holy cow catgirl's on public forums?!

Yes, Have been. Usually spam other worlds tho.

>.> I seem to have re-found the link, so expect more. <3

Besides.. Me, Laura, and the rest of teh Catgirl Army will take over the forums.

funnypicturescatswoulds.jpg