W7 bad forum mod

DeletedUser

Jirki, the forums would be better if I was a mod. I'd ban hammer those who spam a lot (in order to keep me at Rank 4 post count) and follow the rules (hopefully....) :D

mordecairule

Bring petert in this topic so i can make fun of his knife collection

LauraDestroya

what is there to learn about modding? You kiss some TW admin ass to get the volunteer position then close any topics that are dumb, much like this one.

What do you know? I worked long and hard for this job.

maid.jpg

You all knew Jirki was really a robot, right?

giantsfrey

some people play the game to be badass tribalwars killing machines, and some play to chit chat and make cute pictures. i've noticed that almost all mods/admins fit the latter category :/

Penguin11

/me is the exception and fits the first category :icon_biggrin:

LauraDestroya

some people play the game to be badass tribalwars killing machines, and some play to chit chat and make cute pictures. i've noticed that almost all mods/admins fit the latter category :/

You obviously know nothing about me. You can no longer see my W4 history, but lets take a little look at W19:

Here is the tribe that I am duke of:
Name: seXuallyLiberatednRambunctious
Members: 28

Picture14-2.png

My OD Stats (I know OD is not everything)
Picture15-2.png

And here is my nobling history: http://www.twstats.com/en19/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=188296

12% barb
1% myself
6% tribemates
81% enemies

Now lets look at Giantsfrey:

20% barb
15% himself (ouch)
8% tribemates (that I can tell without taking a lot of time, he seems to have moved around a lot)
57% enemy

Soooo, now that I've proved that maybe I know how to play this game and I can kick ass, chit chat AND post cute pictures, relax and get the chip off your shoulder.

giantsfrey

:eek: nice stats there--perhaps i was wrong to target you. but i still stand by the notion that *most* mods are simmers/socializers rather than warfiends. and, as doug said, maybe w19 sucks ;D

as an aside though, the 15% self-ennoblements doesn't matter in w7--you don't lose coins/nobles for it, so there's no substantial cost to sending 5-noblemen at targets, which is why i've nobled myself a lot... so the barb/tribemate/enemy ennoblements would all be higher percentages of my actual conquers, proportionately, bumping each category up just a couple % or so.

also, how do you calculate those numbers with relative accuracy? i'm not saying they're off by a ton--they're probably pretty close to accurate. but were you just sorting through TWstats and guestimating, or is there a handy calculating tool that i'm missing?

and lastly, of course, my excuse for any shitty stats that my account may or may not have is summed up by my title to the left of this post: "blog staff" ;D

LauraDestroya

:eek: nice stats there--perhaps i was wrong to target you. but i still stand by the notion that *most* mods are simmers/socializers rather than warfiends. and, as doug said, maybe w19 sucks ;D

Maybe I over-reacted too, but I bust my butt for my tribe and I've only not been in a war for about 4 months out of the 3.5 years I've been playing. :p

For all who don't know, W19 is actually one of the hardest settings out there. Tribe limit of 40, no supporting outside of the tribe. It was designed to be a non-family world, although there are certainly tribes who figure out how to by-pass the limitations set it place for that, but it is very fast paced and there are still a lot of good people who are playing there. The no outside of tribe support makes nobling much more difficult, since you cannot follow your nobles with support. That has altered the way we plan attacks, there is much more strategy involved I would say.

as an aside though, the 15% self-ennoblements doesn't matter in w7--you don't lose coins/nobles for it, so there's no substantial cost to sending 5-noblemen at targets, which is why i've nobled myself a lot... so the barb/tribemate/enemy ennoblements would all be higher percentages of my actual conquers, proportionately, bumping each category up just a couple % or so.

also, how do you calculate those numbers with relative accuracy? i'm not saying they're off by a ton--they're probably pretty close to accurate. but were you just sorting through TWstats and guestimating, or is there a handy calculating tool that i'm missing?

Getting your data was easy, I just copied and pasted the twstats info into excel and sorted. The reason I somewhat approximated was because I didn't want to go back through all the tribes you'd been in.

I see your point about no cost for nobling over yourself. I've always played packet worlds where overnobling was very expensive.

and lastly, of course, my excuse for any shitty stats that my account may or may not have is summed up by my title to the left of this post: "blog staff" ;D

I don't refute that there may be a lot of mods who don't really do much as far as playing the game goes. Modding actually can take a lot of time believe it or not.

DeletedUser

Heh I come out in the same region as Lauras numbers, half the tribemate conquering (and most of them recent) and split the extra few % onto enemy and barb.

alexanderlegend

WooooW Never Say A Topic Like This,But I Feel Mod Does Only For Our Good! :icon_wink:

Penguin11

This is the most activity the World 7 forums have seen in years.

DeletedUser

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you suck too.
No, you suck.

See what I did there? I have insulted you with your own choice of word(s) and I have defended myself by disagreeing with your insult by saying 'no'.

Feel my wrath!
infamous.jpg