W7 History and Truth

DeletedUser

A couple weeks ago I mentioned I would start a thread where I wanted the input from many leaders and influential people from various points in this worlds history. This is it.

As some of you had guessed, part of what I was interested in, was forming a history of our world. The other part is I was curious exactly as to HOW that history came about. Many people have said in the past that this game isn't entirely about the actual war aspect of it. Much of it is politics, and anyone who has led a tribe knows that there are a lot of closed door deals and negotiations that can change the maps of the world in a matter of minutes.

This thread is meant for anyone who was curious about a particular event. I'm asking those people who were involved in those deals to come forward in complete truth as to what happened, and why. What were your plans for the world and strategies at whatever stage. Where did things go wrong for you, and in hindsight, what would you have done differently had you known then what you did now.

Lordofwar08

PPT would probably of thought twice about the battle with -WE- Knowing what they know now

DeletedUser

Or they would have started the war much earlier and merged with TFB as i believe that was offered at some point

DeletedUser

Seeing as I was the one to start this thread, I might as well start with my own bits of truth. I started this game when Filius told me about it. The tribe he was in at the time, *I*, had already reached their maximum number of players, so I was put in VF-A as someone who would rise through the ranks and spy for *I*. I joined maybe a week before *I* declared war on THOR, and before long the original *I* crumbled. Seemingly from JINXO's perceived betrayal.

In VF-A I seemed to make an impression. I gained power quickly because I was given all the info I needed in terms of strategy. I was emailed everything in terms of how to build armies, to cutting trains, to sending effective fakes, and with that knowledge I formed alliances with the players around me, and single handedly took out the leadership of the top guild in K69, and in the process made it a VF dominated continent.

I continued to grow, VF went to war with MP and pushed north into their territory rather quickly. The MP tribes started to merge, and what I assume were some of their allies (BarBar, Angels, ect) merged into them as well. The relationship between PTT, and VF at the time seemed strong, and all was going well.

Then VF just died. Their academy was left to pretty much fend for itself. By this time I had become a fairly influential member, and from what I heard, I was on the brink of joining the parent tribe before it all came down. *I* had reformed itself in the death of VF, and had offered VF-A to become an academy tribe for them. In the end Filius and I decided I should go to PTT to continue spying for *I*. The whispers of *I* intending to just eat their academy after a time, or just outright abandoning the idea just sealed the deal, and most players on my continent followed suit and went to PTT.

We were put in PTT-R mainly as storage, and I suspect to see who would really be worth keeping in the tribe if any. Some of us had potential, but many of us were pretty worthless. For some reason PTT-G, and B kept us around though, and I became the unofficial Duke of the tribe for several months before getting the actual title. Relations between PTT-G, and *I* began to fracture quickly due to Irispeace's issues with how *I* was going about things. She wanted to much, and *I* didn't want to give her all she wanted. For months I played diplomat the best I could while constantly feeding info to Filius. During this time I also pushed for PTT to deal with the long time Serbian issue. For those of you who weren't aware of the problem, a large number of Serbian players were in PTT, particularly PTT-G. They are a group of people with so much national pride that they will defend other Serbians despite tribal affiliation. This became an issue when members of PTT would attack such a player, and defense came from his own tribe. Eventually we took out the Serbian tribes, and eliminated any traitors. I felt this was an important weakness to address. Also for a time Filius himself led PTT-R as Duke. It was him who had Meklar merge into us, and in the process gave us a stronger presence in the south.

My goal with PTT-R, was to form a strong boarder tribe by waring with TATEC, and then either pushing against -WE- on our one continent boarder, giving aid to PTT-G when/if they went to war with *I*, or if the alliance held to send massive support to our FxF/PTT-B boarder. Filius and I also discussed the possibility of using PTT-R to attack PTT-B/G's vulnerable boarders and give *I* a chance to deal a stronger blow, but the idea quickly fell apart.

My greatest failure with PTT-R was my unwillingness to share power. I knew there were spies in the tribe, and from my connection with *I* through Filius, I knew what they were capable of in terms of dismantling a tribe from the inside. VF was a testament to that. As such I tried to do everything and didn't have enough time to deal with diplomacy, internal affairs, external threats, and maintain my own villages all at the same time. Trying to do so burned me out, and we never had the time to take out the dead weight players that were pulling us down. Not all of PTT-R were bad players, but about 75% of them were stored food.

*I* switched leadership. The old Dukes were more diplomatic than the new ones, and the difference between them was clear. It got to the point where even Jason-theking-yeh and I could not negotiate with them. I knew they had some brilliant plan that under different circumstances, might have won *I* the game, but I didn't know what. *I* went to war with PTT-G, but internal arguments with the new leadership inside *I* was causing tension. Most of all on Filius who had a Duke as a spy but couldn't say so, and got frustrated when Colpo and the others kept falling for Jason-theking-yeh's false promises, and decoy info.

Apparently it all blew up one night in an argument between Filius and Colpo(?). While we were talking, Filius switched sides, and he happened to be sitting a Dukes account at the time. We came up with an idea of disbanding *I* to disrupt their operations at the start of the war. It was only a casual suggestion on my part but Filius ran with it. I told him I needed to talk with the other PTT Dukes about it, as *I* would almost assuredly think we had a hand in it unless Filius himself were willing to take the fall and lose his account in the process. The other Dukes agreed with me, but in the end gave the ok. I believe Filius went to a friends house, or the local college, so the IP address would look different, and we could use the excuse that the account was hacked. He then disbanded *I*.

It had the intended effect. *I* fell apart, and between recent leavers, the disband, and more leavers which the disband caused, they couldn't recover. Some of their villages became food. Much of *I* was taken into PTT against Jason-theking-yeh, and my wishes. I feared the destruction of PTT just as *I* had done with VF. My focus came to becoming the massive south eastern support tribe for PTT-G, and PTT-B's front lines, since standing defense I was pretty sure even the inactive players could handle sending.

Much of *I* went to -WE-, and I suspect brought it back to life. From the other side of the world, -WE- was a wild card. I didn't get why they merged with GODS to form -WE-. The whole thing made no sense, and I honestly figured they were inactive as much of the GODS had been. TFB and PTT-G/-WE- went to war, and after a while TFB asked to merge with PTT-B. Jason-theking-yeh denied them so as to not cause conflicts with Irispeace and PTT-G. They then merged with -WE- instead, and gave them a massive boost of power. The rest is pretty much recent history. -WE- beat the hell out of PTT-G, and TATEC. PTT-B and FxF only stopped fighting each other when neither could do anything, and -WE- won the world.

Now I have questions.

Does anyone know why JINXO betrayed the original *I* at the height of it's war with THOR? I mean yeah he could have done it for power, but I heard he was a brilliant player, he had to of known it wouldn't work out well for him. That is what he got banned for right?

What was the reason for MP losing so badly to VF? Was it just inactivity? Was MP a tribe that merged it's way to the top? I came in later in the world so I don't know how it formed. Was it just a tribe that burned itself out earlier in the history of the world and didn't have much drive to fight against VF? Seriously what happened there. I don't want a flame fest PTT vs FxF/MP thing again, I'm just curious.

Who were the original players in VF that orchestrated it's downfall? I knew there were people giving Xafilah bad info while manipulating the tribe, but I've never been able to find out who exactly it was. As much as it scared the hell out of me at the time, that whole thing was executed masterfully. Also why did Irispeace betray her alliance with VF? I know she had a hand as she frequently told me she thought the second incarnation of *I* needed to pay her more respect for her roll in it since according to her they wouldn't have existed without her, but I don't know why or how she played a part.

Was *I*'s intention to eat the VF-A academy, or was that false intelligence?

During my time as a diplomat between PTT-G, and *I* I got pretty in depth with what was actually going on, but I assume not everything they told me was true, and if so, what? Also what was your great world changing plan? I know Colpo was forming friends in TFB, so I suspected *I* was forming an alliance with them, and most likely FxF to take out PTT. -WE- I think was assuring both sides that they were fighting with them if war broke out, but which was it really? I think Maintos or MsCheesy could as well.

Why did GODS merge with SF, and were they really as inactive as I had heard they were? The problem I had heard with GODS was they had merged their way to the top with the exception of THOR, but I've never been sure if that was just propaganda, or if it were actual truth. I know the wars between TFB, the other north western tribes, and ORION went bad, but exactly how bad? Did they really put up a fight at all?

Was the newly formed -WE- just as inactive, or were they just eating the inactive ex-GODS players, and biding their time? Did the influx of *I* players really make that much of a difference? I only saw them start to really do something after *I* fell, but why wait so long? I had just assumed *I* gave the tribe life and a hatred of PTT since they thought we had hacked *I* and caused the disband. It became very hard to speak with -WE- leadership after *I* joined them as well.

How big a part of *I*'s strategy involved tearing enemy tribes down from the inside? It was a fear we discussed in PTT often, but were our fears for good reason, or were we looking at the past and just over reacting? Mind you I'm not saying you weren't fantastic players in terms of actually going to war, hell you taught me almost everything I know, I was just wondering if the whole concept of *I* being mostly tight friends who's loyalties never faltered, and organized so well and caused so much discord among other players inside other tribes via private messages, that they ultimately couldn't function was true?

Why didn't TFB just dominate? For a long time I saw you as a wild card to. Most of the top players were members of your tribe. Why didn't Kylan just order you to devastate the north west, and push from that corner to win the world? Granted I don't know anything about the history of the north west, so what happend in that corner of the world in general? Lets hear your history.

I'd also like to know what happened up until I joined the game when the original *I* and THOR went to war. I've heard of SOCOM but I know nothing of them. How did so many Serbians get into PTT? Was PTT just a badass tribe at the start of the world and burned out? How did VF form, and what was the deal with the "Lions Brotherhood" that became *I*? I could be getting the name wrong on that part. What was it like on the FxF/PTT-B boarder? You fought a lot in the forums obviously, but there didn't seem to be all that much fighting in game based on a lot of the statistics. Were both boarders just so heavily fortified that no one ever really nobled villages, or what? I suspect it was that war which burned out a lot of PTT/VF players after it went on for so damn long.

So there you have it. Absolute truth from what I saw of the world from the time I started until now. I'd really love to keep this going if the rest of you are up for it. Give us your history, and ask questions. I can't be the only one who wants to know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Penguin11

What was the reason for MP losing so badly to VF? Was it just inactivity? Was MP a tribe that merged it's way to the top? I came in later in the world so I don't know how it formed. Was it just a tribe that burned itself out earlier in the history of the world and didn't have much drive to fight against VF? Seriously what happened there. I don't want a flame fest PTT vs FxF/MP thing again, I'm just curious.

It was not really MP that were fighting VF technically. MP were the main branch of the family and there were a lot of tribes associated with them:

• MP*NVC
  • MP*FxF
  • MP*M26
  • MP*ALT

The original MP tribe did not war VF as I recall, they may have disbanded at this point I can't remember. I recall the original MP tribe being pretty decent until a lot of MP got banned.

These are the ones I can remember off the top of my head at the moment, there were probably more. NVC also had an academy tribe and ALT had a sister tribe, perhaps M26 had another tribe, I can't quite remember.

NVC were VF's target and had a NAP with VF according to NVC's point of view. VF deny this accusation. I can't quite remember what started the war, I think VF were just looking to expand in K48 and they started attacking NVC, which was primarily NVC-A members (less experienced players). The main NVC core was located in K36. After the war started M26 jumped in and later merged with NVC (I'm pretty sure everyone remembers KrazyKiwi's mail). I am not going to lie but VF made a lot of ground and captured the full of K48 which was more or less NVC influenced, there K48 squad were very active and certainly knew how to play. NVC claimed that they were back stabbed and caught off guard. NVC would make small advances but later lose then due to loss of activity.

FxF also jumped in on this war as NVC and FxF were very close allies. They later then merged and started to dominated the NE while warring VF and PTT-B, VF then later merged into PTT. Once this happened the war was pretty much a stalemate, slightly edging to wards the PTT side. PTT got into K38 through gifts. Gabros got ripp3rs sit and organised a large op on ripp3rs villages and it paid of big time for them. A few ops would be created and launched on each other every month but no real success would be made.

I could be getting the name wrong on that part. What was it like on the FxF/PTT-B boarder? You fought a lot in the forums obviously, but there didn't seem to be all that much fighting in game based on a lot of the statistics. Were both boarders just so heavily fortified that no one ever really nobled villages, or what? I suspect it was that war which burned out a lot of PTT/VF players after it went on for so damn long.

The borders were stacked but it also mostly came down to the leadership of both sides. None of them took the initiative to create operations on each other. Sure there were a few but nothing was consistent.

In K36/K46 was the original NVC players with a few M26 and they fought the the K46 side of PTT. Most of the players/player were Taiwanese (correct?) CCLL, UFO888, Hero of China, winsoarmy ect These players turned out to be a player and got banned with hefty punishments.

In K37/K47 was mostly the FxF players, they made more ground than any of the other Mp tribes and did what VF did to K48 but to K47. This was when the likes of GrtGrt, Svarci, Swordios, ect were all active.

In K38/K48 saw the VF and NVC war which is explained above.

Some of the things may be incorrect but these are the things I can remember at the moment. I will give my side of the story tomorrow.

DeletedUser

I deleted quite some time ago, only got on the forums today because a friend of mine showed me an old post from w7 I thought was pretty funny.

w7 was one of the greatest worlds tw has seen for the beginning and much of the middle. Towards the end and by end I mean like a year ago if not more it just got horrible.

Most of the world was account sat or controlled by players via password and cheating. Gabros, etc controlled dozens of accounts and messed around ruining a good part of the world. Eventually those who played without cheating and who were tired of sat accounts quit for greener pastures. Some of the best players if not all of them left for these reasons and joined newer worlds to get away from the mind numbing boredom.

A good portion of these players are top ten or so on other worlds which is a testament to the players who were here at one point. World 7 was great fun but so far has been the worst world I have ever seen for not nobling out inactive and sat accounts, not sure why that is but it's the truth. It was also a bad world, I guess because of tribe size limit and sat accounts, for having enormous tribes locked in a struggle. All the other worlds I have played have been far more competitive with at least 5-10 highly competitive tribes.

Just my two cents on the world. I had a lot of fun and met some great people and some real losers but overall for the beginning and middle era a really great world.

DeletedUser74496

CCLL, UFO888, Hero of China, winsoarmy ect These players turned out to be a player and got banned with hefty punishments.
really one person???

Some of the best players if not all of them left for these reasons and joined newer worlds to get away from the mind numbing boredom.

A good portion of these players are top ten or so on other worlds which is a testament to the players who were here at one point.

to say all best players left is abit extreme... no way shape or form am i sayin i am a decent player, but why they all leave, if they were so great they could of stayed and fought. but i do kinda agree cos some good players have hit delete due to inernal affairs.

one last thing not been funny but could you tell me some of the names of great players who left this world who are now top ten on another, as there was a post somewhere where it says no0one from world 7 did good on another world,

ten

DeletedUser

Does anyone know why JINXO betrayed the original *I* at the height of it's war with THOR? I mean yeah he could have done it for power, but I heard he was a brilliant player, he had to of known it wouldn't work out well for him. That is what he got banned for right?

It was a while ago but i think it was because he/she was having to sit almost 20 accounts and had got fed up with being forced to look after all the inactive accounts

mordecairule

Or they would have started the war much earlier and merged with TFB as i believe that was offered at some point

TFB first approached PTT-B with the idea of a merger, but PTT-G threatened to leave the family if that happened and -B was to oscared to lose all those inactive sim city players apparently and Jason-theking turned down the merger. So, to -WE- we went. The rest is the present you see now.

mordecairule

Then VF just died. Their academy was left to pretty much fend for itself. By this time I had become a fairly influential member, and from what I heard, I was on the brink of joining the parent tribe before it all came down. *I* had reformed itself in the death of VF, and had offered VF-A to become an academy tribe for them. In the end Filius and I decided I should go to PTT to continue spying for *I*. The whispers of *I* intending to just eat their academy after a time, or just outright abandoning the idea just sealed the deal, and most players on my continent followed suit and went to PTT.
VF did not "just die" simply as that. They died because I orcastrated their demise. You see, when McNabb5 got kicked from VF for being a spy, Gabros and Xaf promoted me to Baron of the southern members. Then that idiot leader Bwja came back and demoted me for no reason other than he was a power hungry moron who wanted things done his way. Naturally upset over this, and the recent dismissals of Colpo and Ackbarisaworm, I started to plan their downfall. Working fro mthe inside as a council member I knew everyone who was loyal, non-loyal, inactive, active, sitting who, ect. All it took was some late night MSN chats with a group of unloyal people and my plans were starting to come together. Myself, Colpo, Scaramanga, and Deborien(the ex-leader of aradth and another VF baron) all came up with our plan to backstab VF. In the middle of the night we all left the tribe along with any sits we had. If the people we were sitting we liked, we kept the sits and brought them into our new *I*. If they were loyal to VF we left the tribe with them and then dropped the sit. Our new tribe quickly brought in any discountent people with VF, as well as all of aradth and a tribe made up of old *I* members that already existed called MOO. We then inherited PTT-R since they were in the south, told them they were our academy. If they did not like it they were free to leave, but we made it known the tribe itself would not last long. It served to show us who was worthy of an invite to *I*

We were put in PTT-R mainly as storage, and I suspect to see who would really be worth keeping in the tribe if any. Some of us had potential, but many of us were pretty worthless. For some reason PTT-G, and B kept us around though, and I became the unofficial Duke of the tribe for several months before getting the actual title. Relations between PTT-G, and *I* began to fracture quickly due to Irispeace's issues with how *I* was going about things. She wanted to much, and *I* didn't want to give her all she wanted. For months I played diplomat the best I could while constantly feeding info to Filius.
relations started going south because none of the dukes or barons wanted to listen to iris whine about every barb we nobled anywhere clsoe to them. We just didn't get along. *I* knew this and always had a secret war forum set up with plans and spy reports on every single PTT-G member. *I* had plenty of spies in PTT-G. We were the masterminds of bending the rules and deceiving and tricking people.

*I* switched leadership. The old Dukes were more diplomatic than the new ones, and the difference between them was clear. It got to the point where even Jason-theking-yeh and I could not negotiate with them. I knew they had some brilliant plan that under different circumstances, might have won *I* the game, but I didn't know what. *I* went to war with PTT-G, but internal arguments with the new leadership inside *I* was causing tension. Most of all on Filius who had a Duke as a spy but couldn't say so, and got frustrated when Colpo and the others kept falling for Jason-theking-yeh's false promises, and decoy info.
Noone fell for Jason's BS. If anyone told you otherwise then they were lying(that is what we did best afterall)

Apparently it all blew up one night in an argument between Filius and Colpo(?). While we were talking, Filius switched sides, and he happened to be sitting a Dukes account at the time. He came up with the idea of disbanding *I* to disrupt their operations at the start of the war. I told him I needed to talk with the other PTT Dukes about it, as they would almost assuredly think we had a hand in it unless Filius himself were willing to take the fall and lose his account in the process. The other Dukes agreed with me, but in the end gave the ok. I believe Filius went to a friends house, or the local college, so the IP address would look different, and we could use the excuse that the account was hacked. He then disbanded *I*.
We all knew it was Filius, it was obvious. He stopped posting in council chats, stopped posting in the forums, and was flatlined forever. The only mistake that was made was not taking away his council privs sooner. Also, Mast3rpiece trusted him to sit him which was obviously a mistake on his part.

It had the intended effect. *I* fell apart, and between recent leavers, the disband, and more leavers which the disband caused, they couldn't recover. Some of their villages became food. Much of *I* was taken into PTT against Jason-theking-yeh, and my wishes. I feared the destruction of PTT just as *I* had done with VF. My focus came to becoming the massive south eastern support tribe for PTT-G, and PTT-B's front lines, since standing defense I was pretty sure even the inactive players could handle sending.
The funny part is how much this disbanding plan actually hurt PTT in the long run. Sure they got rid of *I* and saved themselves for the time being, but it only made them weaker from when the exact time would come. I got a new account in TFB, Colpo had a new account in PTT-B, and our goal was to bring down PTT no matter the cost. We planted about 5 spies in PTT-G and another 3 in PTT-R since they got invite happy after a week or so. These people remained in those PTT tribes and knew their job was to leak info on PTT to Colpo and myself. Eventually colpo got bored of PTT and left the game. I as you can see have continued on. These same players that -G invited ended up joining -we- once we destroyed PTT-G. The plan had worked.

Now I have questions.

I dont think JINXO was as brilliant as he was active and popular. JINXO is the guy who many looked up to in the south whether you were *I* or not. Eventually JINXO got sick of all the accounts he was sitting(upwards of 20) and just took the coward way out and joined THOR with all his sat accounts.

Who were the original players in VF that orchestrated it's downfall? I knew there were people giving Xafilah bad info while manipulating the tribe, but I've never been able to find out who exactly it was. As much as it scared the hell out of me at the time, that whole thing was executed masterfully. Also why did Irispeace betray her alliance with VF? I know she had a hand as she frequently told me she thought the second incarnation of *I* needed to pay her more respect for her roll in it since according to her they wouldn't have existed without her, but I don't know why or how she played a part.
As stated in my first paragraph, the downfall of VF was orchastrated by myself, ackbarisaworm, Colpo, Deborien, Happyboy, and Scaramanga. The only reason Iris thinks she had a part is because we contacted her and tricked her into agreeing to NAP us so we could help PTT-G beat up THOR. Once THOR died she meant nothing to us anymore. She was merely a pawn that was created and used so that -G would not attack *I* upon us leaving VF

Was *I*'s intention to eat the VF-A academy, or was that false intelligence?
True and false. We wanted to eat the crap players and recruit the good ones.

During my time as a diplomat between PTT-G, and *I* I got pretty in depth with what was actually going on, but I assume not everything they told me was true, and if so, what? Also what was your great world changing plan? I know Colpo was forming friends in TFB, so I suspected *I* was forming an alliance with them, and most likely FxF to take out PTT. -WE- I think was assuring both sides that they were fighting with them if war broke out, but which was it really? I think Maintos or MsCheesy could as well.
During the last week of *I*'s existence, it was heavily discussed between both TFB and *I* that an alliance(despite distance) would be beneficial to help take down PTT together. However, *I* was disbanded before this could happen.

Was the newly formed -WE- just as inactive, or were they just eating the inactive ex-GODS players, and biding their time? Did the influx of *I* players really make that much of a difference? I only saw them start to really do something after *I* fell, but why wait so long? I had just assumed *I* gave the tribe life and a hatred of PTT since they thought we had hacked *I* and caused the disband. It became very hard to speak with -WE- leadership after *I* joined them as well.
The thing is, only myself, imgreaterthanbog, jmitchel, and gavin05 joined -WE-. Iris got mad as usualy because she claimed she wanted to attack them. I helped -we- realize how shit of an ally they were and so they eventually turned on each other due to Iris's ignorance.

How big a part of *I*'s strategy involved tearing enemy tribes down from the inside? It was a fear we discussed in PTT often, but were our fears for good reason, or were we looking at the past and just over reacting? Mind you I'm not saying you weren't fantastic players in terms of actually going to war, hell you taught me almost everything I know, I was just wondering if the whole concept of *I* being mostly tight friends who's loyalties never faltered, and organized so well and caused so much discord among other players inside other tribes via private messages, that they ultimately couldn't function was true?
*I* was not that tight, but a lot of people had common mind thoughts and goals for the world. It was formed from a lot of peopel from random tribes who had a common thing and goal. That thing being good at mindgames, and wanting to dominate people who had pissed them off. *I* was without a doubt the best at manipulation, planting spies, making those spies give enemies false info, ect.
I would be happy to expand on anything you want me to as the info has no more use to me now that this game is over

DeletedUser

Morde i just want to point out one thing, you say you were masters at getting people to spy for you but you were working against a mass recruiting tribe that even went as far as to recruit you so it cannot of been hard to find players who didnt want to be there, same as with GODS as i bet there was a lot of spys in there (or potential spys)

giantsfrey

i couldn't even force myself to read the long, shitty posts here by demonrider... or even penguin's for that matter. this is like history101 for w7 noobs, written by the sides that don't even know the truth. why don't you just title this "everything i know about w7 is wrong, and 3 years outdated. please update me, i miss it so much and wish i hadn't been forced to deletion all those years ago!"

oh ya, that title's too long for the topic bar i imagine

Lordofwar08

i couldn't even force myself to read the long, shitty posts here by demonrider... or even penguin's for that matter. this is like history101 for w7 noobs, written by the sides that don't even know the truth. why don't you just title this "everything i know about w7 is wrong, and 3 years outdated. please update me, i miss it so much and wish i hadn't been forced to deletion all those years ago!"

oh ya, that title's too long for the topic bar i imagine

I am unfortunate enough to of read some of these posts and Frey is right, most of it is opinion based and the issue with opinions is that they are tainted with points of view and hearsay

DeletedUser

The vast majority of what has been said so far was from the point of view of our own tribes, and those associated with them in some way, or asking questions about other tribes. How is that opinion based?

Giantsfrey I'm not asking for the opinion of...SOCCER, or some other tribe that had no relevance what so ever. The truth is that many of these political decisions could have changed who the winner of W7 was if even slight changes were made, and you know thats true.

I'm simply looking here for a no bullshit, no propaganda, straight up honest history of the world and a look behind the scenes at what made it into what it is. It's a shame you want no part in it. Your an ass, but regardless of that your a brilliant player, and I'm quite sure your responsible for some decisions that were made that changed the face of the world. Anyone with half a mind could see that. I just wish you saw the value your unique perspective could add to this.

For the record, out of all 3 people who actually gave serious responses to this thread, I'm pretty sure all of us are still in the world, so I don't get where your snide remark about what the title of the thread should be is based from.

DeletedUser

I'm simply looking here for a no bullshit, no propaganda, straight up honest history of the world and a look behind the scenes at what made it into what it is.

with Giant here you will never take that, even if he have quit from the game for some months he will always know the "only" truth.

giant you have say you will quit after PTT die.
please do us a favor and do that.

DeletedUser

one last thing not been funny but could you tell me some of the names of great players who left this world who are now top ten on another, as there was a post somewhere where it says no0one from world 7 did good on another world,

ten

Theres a couple ive noticed

Angrim (ex-PTT, used to have the most villages and the lowest average of the top 10 in w7) is now playing k45 and is ranked 7th, his highest ranked was 3rd in that world.

ahmedrefaat (i think played in w7, ex-PTT ex-WE) is now playing W50 currently ranked 3rd.

I think a lot of players now use different aliases so finding ex-w7 players would be hard unless you ask around. In the UK server, uk1 once had a top 5 tribe who were full of W7 players, they later merged with another tribe who is now the number 1 in that world. I've co-played an account in w50 briefly and found colpo there too but with a different name (cant remember what it was).

giantsfrey

with Giant here you will never take that, even if he have quit from the game for some months he will always know the "only" truth.

giant you have say you will quit after PTT die.
please do us a favor and do that.
i never say i have the only truth... i just say everybody else's story is wrong ;)
i would quit, but apparently the majority of the active gameworld doesn't share your opinion, and wants me to stay. so i do :)

mordecairule

Theres a couple ive noticed

Angrim (ex-PTT, used to have the most villages and the lowest average of the top 10 in w7) is now playing k45 and is ranked 7th, his highest ranked was 3rd in that world.

ahmedrefaat (i think played in w7, ex-PTT ex-WE) is now playing W50 currently ranked 3rd.

I think a lot of players now use different aliases so finding ex-w7 players would be hard unless you ask around. In the UK server, uk1 once had a top 5 tribe who were full of W7 players, they later merged with another tribe who is now the number 1 in that world. I've co-played an account in w50 briefly and found colpo there too but with a different name (cant remember what it was).
Colpo quit world 50 but he does play world 39 under homcgra