W7 History and Truth

DeletedUser

Weird TM, SF and -WE- (really the same players) were the only players / tribe to ever attack TATEC; *I* were allied / NAPed with them. Why they survive? Rim tribe and never a priority.

No many people did attack TATEC, but as you say no one put them as a priority. And im pretty sure *I* did organise an attack on them

DeletedUser53550

I do remember a certain Propaganda Panda claiming that *I* had a NAP with Tatec; as Tatec was being badly eaten by *I*

DeletedUser

THE/TG vs ORION was pretty big for being completely ignored. And the early PTT-MP war.

I think when THE/TG and SF started getting positive caps, that really was a turning point. After that, GODS slowly came apart, and while they didn't have the skill if smaller tribes they covered a good 3/4 of the map at one point.

DeletedUser

Just gonna post some old school maps here, because whatever.

jan29sw7.gif

w7cb9.gif

mordecairule

Weird TM, SF and -WE- (really the same players) were the only players / tribe to ever attack TATEC; *I* were allied / NAPed with them. Why they survive? Rim tribe and never a priority.
LOL LOL LOL You guys actually fell for that???

DeletedUser

THE/TG vs ORION was pretty big for being completely ignored. And the early PTT-MP war.

I think when THE/TG and SF started getting positive caps, that really was a turning point. After that, GODS slowly came apart, and while they didn't have the skill if smaller tribes they covered a good 3/4 of the map at one point.

GODS never even controlled 1/2 the map. No idea where 3/4 came from. Also when you think about it GODS never totally fell apart as quite a few of them are still in WE. However very few of THE/TG are.

DeletedUser

GODS never even controlled 1/2 the map. No idea where 3/4 came from. Also when you think about it GODS never totally fell apart as quite a few of them are still in WE. However very few of THE/TG are.

Yes Ali is correct Gods controlled 1/3 at the most and even at times due to the gripes between tribe leaders I would say we controlled way less then that. Mars and Ares were really the only branches working together and the others just sort of acted as dead weight that is until me and sophistacles left the game and then the Gods all died.

giantsfrey

orion thought you guys were the dead weight until we all quit and then GODs collapsed :p

DeletedUser

orion thought you guys were the dead weight until we all quit and then GODs collapsed :p

Yeah we thought the same of Orion lol..... The whole family towards the end was like a couple who fails at communication and is to stubborn to sign the dam divorce papers.

DeletedUser

Yes Ali is correct Gods controlled 1/3 at the most and even at times due to the gripes between tribe leaders I would say we controlled way less then that. Mars and Ares were really the only branches working together and the others just sort of acted as dead weight that is until me and sophistacles left the game and then the Gods all died.

I seem to remember that on the forums THOR were told to leave GODs as everyone else was dead weight.

DeletedUser

I seem to remember that on the forums THOR were told to leave GODs as everyone else was dead weight.

See my point towards the end after soph left and many other original god members the communication just died between the branches.

torflek

Meh SF knew the entire GOD family were dead weight, hence us being the sole reason for the collapse of all the branches and us winning against all the GODs in a glorious victory - one noone believed we would win.

:icon_razz:

torflek

See my point towards the end after soph left and many other original god members the communication just died between the branches.

Hell apart from Soph who had bloked me, and pkennedy and fuzzy who thought I was the devil and refused to talk to me. I reckon I talked between the GOD leaders more than the GODs did. Hell some days it was funny how little was known, it was like in a game of chinese whispers were I was actively changing the news to mine and SFs benefit. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Meh SF knew the entire GOD family were dead weight, hence us being the sole reason for the collapse of all the branches and us winning against all the GODs in a glorious victory - one noone believed we would win.

:icon_razz:

Hmm, its curious why you invited 2 branches of GODS then if you thought they were all dead weight.

torflek

Hmm, its curious why you invited 2 branches of GODS then if you thought they were all dead weight.

The GODs were dead weight, some of the players certainly were not. You can have good players but a shit tribe, crap leadership and no tribal objectives. So we joined with some of there players.

Hence why the few remaining players originating from the GODs are great -WE- players, the crap ones have perished/quit. Not that I can even remember where a lot of players were even from anymore.

kaerazure

GOds tribe sounded like a very sad and depressing story, but yeah i have to agree with torflek that most of the GODS tribe were dead weight, but some players shined too. it was just the fact that it can't be helped that there WOULD CERTAINLY be disorganization with that lots of tribes and extensions lol.

DeletedUser

The GODs were dead weight, some of the players certainly were not. You can have good players but a shit tribe, crap leadership and no tribal objectives. So we joined with some of there players.

Hence why the few remaining players originating from the GODs are great -WE- players, the crap ones have perished/quit. Not that I can even remember where a lot of players were even from anymore.

Early on when the Gods was much smaller and really it was just Mars and Ares we were good, but as soph and many others began voting to add new members we became full of more and more dead weight. Pretty soon it was a few good players carrying a lot of bad players which is why I burnt out and left. Although that could have also been because after I forced the tribe to declare on PTT they sort of hated me and I was not going to stick around tribalhugs.

giantsfrey

Early on when -WE- was much smaller and really it was just SF/TM they were good, but as Tor and many others began voting to add new members they became full of more and more dead weight. Pretty soon it was a few good players carrying a lot of bad players until TFB joined.
:eek:

mordecairule

Wasn't T.F.B. that mainly inactive tribe that was getting pawned by -WE-? I heard they were good till they invited players from ORION.

Once they gave me Beaza shit started hitting the fan, coincidence ?