W7 History and Truth

DeletedUser

Not in the end. They started each one with their own account but later on a single person controlled everything. CCLL was way better then the others, and UFO came close. When we saw Hero, winsomanny playing amazingly well, we knew it was CCLL. Not just sitting, because we were able to snap coordinated attack and support from them.

CCLL could play 4 accounts and still hold the entire PTT family

Maybe so, I wasn't playing at the time and only sort of paying attention to what went on in-world when CCLL left.

Which might have been partly my fault, come to think of it. He had messaged Jim1973 to see what his plans were and that if Jim would quit then he would as well, or something to that effect. Nothing came of it. Then in December or January Jim asked me to watch his account while he took a break, then I almost immediately forgot to log in, then his account deleted itself, yadda yadda.

So anyway. My bad. Sorry to the PTT guys, I guess.

DeletedUser

If anyone has maps of the world, particularly around the time of *I*, TFB and the GODS alliance, and how it changed over those vital months I can probably shine some light on the history.

E: I found maps!! I just searched my posts.

And... I can't remember much. Although I did find out I was in *I*. So yeah, I'm an ex-*I* diplomat. And VF.... VF merged into *I* right? meh, I know I was a diplomat and had a fair say over a lot that happened... Mordecairule may be able to remind me, I know he was a buddy of mine, and he seems to be active still.

I remember VF-A being made up to mainly create a sort of "Just deal with anything on the rim" sort of thing, and it was mainly inactives which became food days later.

If anyone can remind me about specifics I'll try and help out...

I also discovered something else in my old posts... man was I immature back then....

Last edited by a moderator:

mordecairule

Hey Littleguard, nice to see you. Ya, you were a diplomat in VF first then moved over to *I* and was diplomat there for a while. Good to see you again :p

DeletedUser

And aye, I remember. Was also diplomat in an tribe before that too before it moved into VF. Some 4 letter tribe. What worlds you playing these days bud?

mordecairule

Still playing World 7 on the account Beaza. After this world is done that is the end of the road for me with this game :p

GonerDoug

MP-ATL was in K14/15/16. We executed a massive operation to gain ground down in K38 and surrounding areas and eventually merged into FxF as the MP family waned. I and many others eventually got completely sick of the authoritarian leaders of FxF who did nothing more than demand that the rest of the tribe stack them with defense while they skirmished endlessly on the borders of our territory. A bunch of us finally just abandoned. Not sure what happened here after that. I moved on to take over another account on w3 and w26.

Glad to here THE got destroyed.. Serves her right. :p

DeletedUser53550

We executed a massive operation to gain ground down in K38 and surrounding areas :p

Huh? K38 was 100% MP until VF (version 1) jumped into that K. I don't think a moving MP-ATL players into MP-NVC / barbarian villages counts as a "massive operation"..

DeletedUser

VF did not "just die" simply as that. They died because I orcastrated their demise. You see, when McNabb5 got kicked from VF for being a spy, Gabros and Xaf promoted me to Baron of the southern members. Then that idiot leader Bwja came back and demoted me for no reason other than he was a power hungry moron who wanted things done his way. Naturally upset over this, and the recent dismissals of Colpo and Ackbarisaworm, I started to plan their downfall. Working fro mthe inside as a council member I knew everyone who was loyal, non-loyal, inactive, active, sitting who, ect. All it took was some late night MSN chats with a group of unloyal people and my plans were starting to come together. Myself, Colpo, Scaramanga, and Deborien(the ex-leader of aradth and another VF baron) all came up with our plan to backstab VF. In the middle of the night we all left the tribe along with any sits we had. If the people we were sitting we liked, we kept the sits and brought them into our new *I*. If they were loyal to VF we left the tribe with them and then dropped the sit. Our new tribe quickly brought in any discountent people with VF, as well as all of aradth and a tribe made up of old *I* members that already existed called MOO. We then inherited PTT-R since they were in the south, told them they were our academy. If they did not like it they were free to leave, but we made it known the tribe itself would not last long. It served to show us who was worthy of an invite to *I*

Noone fell for Jason's BS. If anyone told you otherwise then they were lying(that is what we did best afterall)

We all knew it was Filius, it was obvious. He stopped posting in council chats, stopped posting in the forums, and was flatlined forever. The only mistake that was made was not taking away his council privs sooner. Also, Mast3rpiece trusted him to sit him which was obviously a mistake on his part.

The funny part is how much this disbanding plan actually hurt PTT in the long run. Sure they got rid of *I* and saved themselves for the time being, but it only made them weaker from when the exact time would come. I got a new account in TFB, Colpo had a new account in PTT-B, and our goal was to bring down PTT no matter the cost. We planted about 5 spies in PTT-G and another 3 in PTT-R since they got invite happy after a week or so. These people remained in those PTT tribes and knew their job was to leak info on PTT to Colpo and myself. Eventually colpo got bored of PTT and left the game. I as you can see have continued on. These same players that -G invited ended up joining -we- once we destroyed PTT-G. The plan had worked.

As stated in my first paragraph, the downfall of VF was orchastrated by myself, ackbarisaworm, Colpo, Deborien, Happyboy, and Scaramanga. The only reason Iris thinks she had a part is because we contacted her and tricked her into agreeing to NAP us so we could help PTT-G beat up THOR. Once THOR died she meant nothing to us anymore. She was merely a pawn that was created and used so that -G would not attack *I* upon us leaving VF

During the last week of *I*'s existence, it was heavily discussed between both TFB and *I* that an alliance(despite distance) would be beneficial to help take down PTT together. However, *I* was disbanded before this could happen.

I want to correct a few things here.

VF's death, as far as I recollect, was very sudden. It was never a long-planned thing, but rather it was surprisingly short. There was disagreements between Xafilah, Gaborien, and myself, Mordecai, Akbar, and a few others, but they were disagreements, and they were things that both sides, as far as I could see, thought could be worked out. However, for one reason or another, Akbarisaworm and myself were dismissed from VF (I believe Bwja did it before deleting, but I'm not positive, nor do I know the reasons behind the dismissals). From there, things kind of went really fast. From my end, Akbar and Mordecai both contacted me, as did Masterpiece, all within the six to ten hours of my dismissal (I was given an invite to PTT-G, and I was later informed that this was in part because Bwja requested Irispiece to give me the invite, but those are Ben's words). From there, Scaramanga and Deborien were also brought into the conversation (As was Netraa and Rektger in the last thirty or forty minutes of it). After that, it snowballed; the whole 'demise of VF'/'*I* betrayal' scandal was 48 hours of planning, and another 24 originally where we were figuring out what the hell was going on in the south-east of the world. There was never a 'plan' to destroy VF, I think that's misleading. The best I could describe it, from what I saw, was that we were more concerned with getting a focus on the south part of VF (K77/78 and south), but I swung invites for K68 members who were fond of me, which made the whole thing seem more of a betrayal than it was. If you feel the need to place the betrayal tag on anyone, I deserve it for the K68 part of the rebirth of *I*, the rest was surprising to everyone, particularly those involved.

I have to agree with Mord about Jason. We were never fooled, although I admittedly believed there was a tad more goodwill than there was. I knew 98% of what we heard was BS, I didn't expect it to be 99%.

As far as Filius' is concerned, and the whole death of the second *I* thing, I'm honestly still not sure what happened. I've suspected it was indeed Filius since it happened, but as far as why, who suggested, anything else, I'm still out of the loop to this day.

Yes, I was given an account in PTT-B, I played Skeletorus for a while (Having known him continuously to this day for several years), he was also one of several of the spies Mordecairule previously mentioned. I also admit I was only on the world for a short while, whenever Happyboy nobled the Colpofortress village was around when I left (It was only a few months), though I also later came back to co-play with Mord on the Beaza account.

Irispiece and her role in the rebirth of *I*: As I previously mentioned, she sent me an invitation to PTT-G after I was dismissed from VF. Admittedly, this probably did play a larger role than people realize, as I was in a position to be nobled, quite easily if I may add, by a number of PTT members in K67. Bwja has said before to me that he was responsible for getting me that invitation, so in a way as well he's responsible for the death of VF as much as myself. If Irispiece hadn't let me into -G for the few days I was there while the VF/*I* things were happening, they could very well not have happened, or at least not happened the way they did.

As the world went on, I struck up a fantastic friendship with a number of TFB members, notably Kylan (Although the whole relationship started with KaerAzure back in the day, before the LB family died), and we realized we had a general agreement of what kind of world we wanted to play in. Alliances were unofficial at best, and while we joked about merges, I for one didn't take the discussions seriously. We were however mutual visionaries, if not exactly allies, and we wanted the same things from the world.

As far as *I*'s community, I think Mord's done a good job describing it. I wouldn't say we were friends, and a lot of people had a lot of disagreements with each other (A lot of that, from what I could tell, stemmed from ARADTH members feeling like they weren't as important, and everyone else feeling like ARADTH members were too damn cliquey). I think the most important thing was that from day one we established an us-against-the-world mentality, where even if we hated each other, we weren't in any position to worry about that with enemies everywhere else as well. On that, our leadership team did an absolutely fantastic job at bringing together a lot of different kinds of people and different kinds of goals and visions of the world, and merging them into a single vision that all of *I* was able to buy into. I'd like to take a lot of credit for that, ego-building and what not, but I'm also serious.

As far as mindgames and bull like that goes, I do like to be selfish along with Mord and claim the mantle of making TW less fun in the 'respect-for-your-enemy' aspect. We did play mindgames, and quite frankly we got a little hard from doing so, because the anger and the nasty reactions towards the *I* leadership in response was exactly what we wanted. It goes back to the paragraph before, about the against-the-world mentality; our leadership, and myself especially, found a way to channel a personal dislike and disgust of how our leadership was running the tribe, and how our public figures were portraying us on the forums (Again, most notably myself), into an identity and a personality that all *I* members ate right up.

(It's also worth noting that *I*'s issues didn't start occurring until tribes like TFB, THE, and SF all became 'friendly' with us. It arguably made it a lot harder for *I* members to ignore inner disputes, because there was no real outside threat to take the focus away.)

And for old times sakes, here's two maps for comparison: February 1, 2009, June 29, 2009

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah, I remember VF's death now. I remember myself and Teh Bunnhe had a fair shout in all of that... I wish I had our MSN logs still, I think we all had a fairly large discussion on issues surrounding that.

I brought in Rektger for some chats as well.

mordecairule

Thanks for the read Colpo...it's great to get more perspectives and relive the "glory days" of this game for me.

giantsfrey

i remember tribes like the MPs and VFs and *I*s always coming and going, dying and reforming, usually with the same lines and boundaries. one thing was certain though, judging by the lack of their presence in OD scores: it didn't take much to kill them, and it didn't take much for them to mass invite again after they died

the eastern half of the world was just a big snore, waiting for PTT to do something that it never could, until -WE- was formed and the skilled players in the game finally decided to march eastward and eat them all up like little gay cupcakes with sprinkles all over their stupid little creamy icing-laden tops

DeletedUser

i remember tribes like the MPs and VFs and *I*s always coming and going, dying and reforming, usually with the same lines and boundaries. one thing was certain though, judging by the lack of their presence in OD scores: it didn't take much to kill them, and it didn't take much for them to mass invite again after they died

the eastern half of the world was just a big snore, waiting for PTT to do something that it never could, until -WE- was formed and the skilled players in the game finally decided to march eastward and eat them all up like little gay cupcakes with sprinkles all over their stupid little creamy icing-laden tops

VFs and *I*'s generally came when half the tribe stuck a long knife in the back of the leader.

They were never really killed.

DeletedUser53550

VFs and *I*'s generally came when half the tribe stuck a long knife in the back of the leader.

They were never really killed.

Or the leader(s) decided to place the knife in their tribes back...

Have to disagree with 'Frey a little. When -WE- was still a twinkle in Tor's eye, the top ODA and ODD tribes were MP Family (mainly FxF) and PTT Family members (mainly PTT-B). The problem was that both sides had stacked frontlines and leaders who refused to see beyond the obvious or adapt to the changing environment, both tribes failed to adapt and natural selection ensured that they would both fail.

giantsfrey

eh? i don't recall any MP/FxF tribe anywhere near the leads in any type of OD score. some GODs tribes were for a time, and so were TFB and SF, and perhaps PTT-B. i guess for ODD there were times when FxF and PTT were up there, but that was due mainly to how stupidly they ran their ops. both tribes had respectable ODD scores and little to no ODA, cuz all their ops were failures, on both sides

DeletedUser36309

*sigh*

I'm the head cockroach. And I'm actually happy with that title. We were never the sort of tribe to be truly organised in a war, but the forums were something to behold. A lot of people were only playing so they could post on the forums.

But I do have a slew of maps, a whole pile of diplomatic information (for all that we were seen as useless, a lot of people wanted us to 'help out' in wars). And a lot of saved history.

For example...the fall of *I*? Mord might remember this little missive...

Hello members of PTT-G,

I am writing this to inform you of what is going on. I am a Duke of *I*, and my name is Mordecairule so all of you know I have nothing to do with -G.

I feel since you are all members of PTT-G that this is a matter that concerns you greatly. Apparently a few of your members have decided they wanted to launch on a long time ally of theirs, *I*. *I* and -G have always worked together and of course have had their differences but everything was always able to be resolved. However now it seems for some odd reason a few of your members have decided to break this alliance this morning when they launched attacks to various members of my tribe. Naturally i searched for an answer(as all good leaders need to protect their members) and to little surprise i was not able to find one. I got met with games, trickery statements and some down right foolish remarks and accusations. One person I contacted thought we were going to launch on your tribe. I have no clue who has been pushing these rumors but they are simply not true. Yet, our tribe is receiving more and more incomming's as the day progresses.

As it seems now, your leaders refuse to dismiss these people launching attacks at my tribe, so maybe PTT-G as a whole is in on this attack but i do not think this is the case. I am writing to inform you that because of your tribemates actions, they have ruined an alliance that has stood for some time and are putting all of you in danger. The leadership of *I* calls for the immediate dismissal of all who are sending attacks, and if this does not happen then i don't think our alliance will ever be repaired. I realize a lot of you are born and bred PTT, never changing tribes in your whole TribalWars career and i apologize if this issue cannot be resolved.

You can thank a few of your members and maybe ask them some questions as to why they are attacking an ally, and if you get a logical response then maybe someone can fill me in :). You can ask them yourselves even as i've tried many times. Ask Craig pearcey, ask jimmy555, ask 2krazykills, ask talamier, ask mynizzle, ask for some answers and see why they are putting the whole tribe in danger by their selfish actions.

You all should be wanting answers and wanting explanations because after all this is your tribe and your future in this game that we are talking about here.

Thank You for your time,
Mordecairule

DeletedUser53550

eh? i don't recall any MP/FxF tribe anywhere near the leads in any type of OD score. some GODs tribes were for a time, and so were TFB and SF, and perhaps PTT-B. i guess for ODD there were times when FxF and PTT were up there, but that was due mainly to how stupidly they ran their ops. both tribes had respectable ODD scores and little to no ODA, cuz all their ops were failures, on both sides

PTT-B was top in ODA and ODD. Then FxF took over the top of ODD from PTT-B. I believe TFB were top ODA immediately before PTT-B. The high ODA and ODDs were certainly related to the rather ineffective Ops and stacked frontlines that prevailed at the time.

All that was well before -WE- formed; and I don't remember seeing any of the GODS at the top of the ODA or ODD table.