w7 vs w18

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Seriously!!! Concrete??? You people never cease to amaze me... He went to APOC from V to play with his friends and this is how you treat him? I am disgusted... strangely though... I am not surprised...

DeletedUser

It's all rather vile, especially coming from the same people who were so quick to state they'd never turn on their own, or attack one of their allies/friends, who have all worked to get them here.

Pfft.

DeletedUser53550

So - the question is.. At what point does the political climate change enough to stop W18 ending? If it is only one player being attacked then that is clearly not a significant change to the political climate. But if it's an entire part of the "4 tribe-pact" that is being taken out..

Wonder if anyone has raised a W18 support ticket to ask the admins to re-assess their decision in light of the new information..

DeletedUser

As long as the existing alliance has 75%+ of the player-owned villages, world ends Dec 9.

And yes, the admins were asked (by me, among others).

DeletedUser

So - the question is.. At what point does the political climate change enough to stop W18 ending? If it is only one player being attacked then that is clearly not a significant change to the political climate. But if it's an entire part of the "4 tribe-pact" that is being taken out..

Wonder if anyone has raised a W18 support ticket to ask the admins to re-assess their decision in light of the new information..

The remnants of Apoc-N are being attacked. Soco had multiple sits on that world so we are removing those accounts as well as his and thedreamertx has also stayed so he is being removed.

As for the ticket I guess we will find out in about a month if someone has raised one. I would venture to say someone has already since there was a break in diplomacy. :icon_biggrin:

P.S. How easy is it to edit skype logs when you post them on here? I think we all know that answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why ask him? The ones that he would bring forward would be edited. :)

Considering that it took him so long to come up with the 'it's been edited excuse', it's obvious that that is his new angle in his lies here and probably something the rest of those dirt bags helped him contrive.

DeletedUser67005

It is pretty easy to throw around the excuse of "its edited", isn't it?

A little too easy for Wolf. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yup, but I will take his word for it this time :lol:

Let's see the 'real' chat Wolfhunt/J/MEChicks.

DeletedUser

Sure it could have been edited, but even if it were edited I'd be curious what the base conversation was. Have you got another version of the same conversation somewhere? I'd be interested to see it as well.

DeletedUser

Agreed. If someone claims that the log has been edited, then he should back that up with some evidence.

hmm... how difficult to edit (and yes this OF COURSE IS FAKE)

[10/15/2010 2:42:23 PM] J: everybody should just go out of their way to annoy him
[10/15/2010 2:42:29 PM] MsBella: I say we kill all cute kittens and display their bodies on poles and blame Wolf, that should cause people to hate him more ;)
[10/15/2010 2:42:39 PM] J: awwww

DeletedUser

So... take screenshots. On my skype it shows whether a post has been edited, and I would imagine it does on other versions as well. I'm sure someone has the actual conversation and could take screenies of it and post them here. That would go a long way towards making the case for what was actually said, I'd think.

DeletedUser

So... take screenshots. On my skype it shows whether a post has been edited, and I would imagine it does on other versions as well. I'm sure someone has the actual conversation and could take screenies of it and post them here. That would go a long way towards making the case for what was actually said, I'd think.
not arguing with your logic.. personally (and maybe i am less paranoid than some players on here..) I don't keep my skype log for more than 2 weeks as it causes it to lag to much..

As for that convo.. i don't know if it is true or not.. I am not in that room to confirm or deny it... All i say is that lots of people who post on here.. from both sides try to use PNP (shock horror) to further their own means and as such i take a grain of salt with EVERYTHING i read on here. :D

giantsfrey

i edit screenshots of messenger conversations for a living. if anyone needs help forging them, PM me

DeletedUser

Well this thread is a bit pointless as its impossible to compare to tribes on different worlds. Also giants for a person who was in GODs you sure do hate family tribes.

giantsfrey

i hate the idea of a family of tribes winning. families are for early game--by end game, families should be gone

DeletedUser

not arguing with your logic.. personally (and maybe i am less paranoid than some players on here..) I don't keep my skype log for more than 2 weeks as it causes it to lag to much..

As for that convo.. i don't know if it is true or not.. I am not in that room to confirm or deny it... All i say is that lots of people who post on here.. from both sides try to use PNP (shock horror) to further their own means and as such i take a grain of salt with EVERYTHING i read on here. :D

I know that things can be easily edited and that's why I said that if soco did misrepresent the conversation, then the others in that chat have the opportunity to show evidence to refute it. As it stands, not one of them has shown any proof that soco's snippet is fake which leads to the conclusion that they were actually plotting his demise. It's not like it would be the first time this has happened with that very same group. Last time the exact same excuse was used - 'it was edited/taken out of context'. Not sure how many times we are supposed to blindly believe that.

DeletedUser

i edit screenshots of messenger conversations for a living. if anyone needs help forging them, PM me

lmao! Seriously though, I have a feeling that someone will be contacting you soon. Shortly afterwards we should see that conversation posted. :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.