w7 vs w18

Status
Not open for further replies.

giantsfrey

lmao! Seriously though, I have a feeling that someone will be contacting you soon. Shortly afterwards we should see that conversation posted. :icon_eek:
don't keep me waiting too long, tease ;D

DeletedUser

As it stands, not one of them has shown any proof that soco's snippet is fake which leads to the conclusion that they were actually plotting his demise.

Or that they realise that whatever they say you won't believe and so why waste the effort... me I love a good argument :*

DeletedUser

Or that they realise that whatever they say you won't believe and so why waste the effort... me I love a good argument :*

We wouldn't have asked if that was the case. If they post screenshots of the entire conversation, why would we doubt it? That would actually prove that they have nothing to hide. There is very little effort involved in just copying the chat and posting it - it would only be a lot of effort if there was a lot of editing that needed to be done.

Tbh, I have seen that chat before and I know how they get. It's dragged out for too long now so it is clear that the reason they aren't posting is because they DO have something to hide.

PS Giantsfrey, here's a tip to lure them out: buy a few choice knives and start polishing them. That will undoubtedly be a little too much to resist for at least one of them.

merritt olsen

That is actually pathetic guys. I can understand wanting to slam merritt cause he is a donkey, but concrete? Really? Jackie's a b.

you are pathetic plarin..you don't even know me..

i very rarely communicate or make messages and you talk shit about me? i have always played within the rules, but yet i get crap from people because i QV'ed some villages my tribe offered...but i am glad i saw these messages because they are very telling of the back stabbing and deceit...

DeletedUser

you are pathetic plarin..you don't even know me..

i very rarely communicate or make messages and you talk shit about me? i have always played within the rules, but yet i get crap from people because i QV'ed some villages my tribe offered...but i am glad i saw these messages because they are very telling of the back stabbing and deceit...

Someone still doesn't know who I am.... :icon_rolleyes:

Good thing merrit yells and swears at his own people on the ig forum. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

i have always played within the rules, but yet i get crap from people because i QV'ed some villages my tribe offered...but i am glad i saw these messages because they are very telling of the back stabbing and deceit...

Welcome to the club buddy! Although hope most of those attacks at me are fakes, 'cuz come Dec 8, you may need 'em for yourself!

DeletedUser

I've decided to close this Thread. I am all for good PnP, however I don't see how this is relevant to this World in particular. It's also become slightly off-topic, and seem's people are bringing up different things to the Topics intentions.

I would also like to make a note that:

Anybody found posting Real Life Names on the Public Forums, without the permission of those people, will receive punishments.

Whether they be Skype chat logs, or anything else. You must edit out their names and instead, put their In-Game names.

You should all already know this by reading the Rules. However, if you don't, I would suggest re-reading them.

Geschlossen.

Status
Not open for further replies.