w70 future war prediction

• Thread starter DeletedUser112272
  • Start date

DeletedUser

TT is one of the most capable tribes on this world. If you look at their growth they have been doing an amazing job. Warring them will be no easy task.

DeletedUser113861

lol yeh how come DSY4, smoke, infect and TT are the only ones mentioned. my tribe is nearly 180 days old you know

DeletedUser

LGN are at 165 or close to that at the moment.

Just watching the days tick by. Waiting for 360, though. Gonna have a naked party in the streets. :D

darkaniken2

Seems like Infect is taking the easy way out. No surprise there.

DeletedUser112061

Oh can't TT do something drastic now, would be so much more intresting. Not that i think dsy4 are noobs but don't think you can handle tribes with 5-6 times your size if you put their score togheter

DeletedUser

Oh can't TT do something drastic now, would be so much more intresting. Not that i think dsy4 are noobs but don't think you can handle tribes with 5-6 times your size if you put their score togheter

Of the big 4 Dsy4 have the most impressive stats. I.e. Infect pick only on smaller targets, TT seem to be mostly internalling and building a nasty clustered portion of the map, Smoke have done a lot of merging, they can't possibly be a well knit team yet. Dsy4 have warred it out from start to now. My money is on them, such as it is.

DeletedUser112061

Yes but even though how much skill they have infected and smoke probably can just nuke them out, but i'm not gonna get ahead of the war, we will see

DeletedUser92198

Of the big 4 Dsy4 have the most impressive stats. I.e. Infect pick only on smaller targets, TT seem to be mostly internalling and building a nasty clustered portion of the map, Smoke have done a lot of merging, they can't possibly be a well knit team yet. Dsy4 have warred it out from start to now. My money is on them, such as it is.

Howe can you put your money on them when they haven't ran an op since the start of the war? You have to attack active players that fight back to win a war. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser112272

as an outsider we can clearly see that dsy4 is much better than smoke. Smoke moved the opped targets to their academy tribes.Also with infect and TT joining this war dsy4 have no chance of winning this.smoke will be eventually bulldozed by infect anyways. Pathetic tribe (smoke) to say the least

barlik

as an outsider we can clearly see that dsy4 is much better than smoke. Smoke moved the opped targets to their academy tribes.Also with infect and TT joining this war dsy4 have no chance of winning this.smoke will be eventually bulldozed by infect anyways. Pathetic tribe (smoke) to say the least

To be fair, I think in most observers of the world that actually are not involved, DSY4 will come out of the war as victors no matter the outcome, as its quite obvious that the 1st,2nd and 3rd rank tribe v the 4th rank tribe is just cowardass on the bigger tribes part and shows their fear of DSY4 or why else would they all gangbang them :)

DeletedUser112272

rank 6 and rank 9 tribes are also on their side.

infect is playing nice and safe:

remove dsy 4
remove smoke
remove or hug TT

barlik

Haha ... I agree , Infect have played a good hand, although it is very underhand and will in all honesty lose them a lot of respect in the world, and so it should... its pretty pathetic no matter how you sugarcoat it and has just turned a war into a none entity.

And only a matter of time before they actually hug Smoke a bit too tight and take in a few members and noble off the rest.. I dont really know Smoke, but to cry for help off so many other tribes when they clearly state in many posts they are winning the war , is beyond belief...
Shame on you tribes, it should be just smoke v dsy4 and let the world see whos best, then the winner v Infect, if infect have the stomach for it.

DeletedUser112272

just saw the tt duke buying yet another teddy bear from my near by shop

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just like in any game a win is a win no matter how they get it Once the world is over whichever tribe wins will be history and talked about for a long time .

barlik

Just like in any game a win is a win no matter how they get it Once the world is over whichever tribe wins will be history and talked about for a long time .

At least you are big enough to admit in that statement that Smoke could not beat DSY4 on a 1 v 1... which is something i suppose. Just a shame that W70 will go down with a lot of outside players as probably the greatest TribalHug world of all time. Lets face it, maybe 6 out of the top ten tribes hugging and scared of 1 tribe is astonishing..

I dont really know DSY4 either, but big respect from us outsiders ;P
Hope you carry the fight to them in a tribalwars fashion ...

Sorry, will try and not get embroiled in any more posts, its not my fight , and maybe not infects either lol

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
At least you are big enough to admit in that statement that Smoke could not beat DSY4 on a 1 v 1... which is something i suppose. Just a shame that W70 will go down with a lot of outside players as probably the greatest TribalHug world of all time. Lets face it, maybe 6 out of the top ten tribes hugging and scared of 1 tribe is astonishing..

I dont really know DSY4 either, but big respect from us outsiders ;P
Hope you carry the fight to them in a tribalwars fashion ...

Sorry, will try and not get embroiled in any more posts, its not my fight , and maybe not infects either lol

No , I never agreed to any such thing of Smoke not being able to win , on any giving world a tribe can beat any tribe if their cards are right , there are alot of good players out there .