w70 future war prediction

• Thread starter DeletedUser112272
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You talk so much crap its insane.... just because we don't attack smoke or infect we are hugging when we are fighting else where??? maybe we feel our attention is needed elsewhere??

Just because you're getting gang banged and like to run your mouth leave TT out of it.

"It is only a game. Why you have to be mad?"

-Ilya Bryzgalov

Michael Wittman

You talk so much crap its insane.... just because we don't attack smoke or infect we are hugging when we are fighting else where??? maybe we feel our attention is needed elsewhere??

Just because you're getting gang banged and like to run your mouth leave TT out of it.

hahahahahahaha i cant stop laughing hahahahaha. no silly, he says you are hugging because you dont fight wars of challenge.

DeletedUser

Nobody calls Lordward a noob...

W.B.B...

I am going to take your mother out for a nice dinner and then NEVER CALL HER BACK.

DeletedUser101248

and to think.. that in this thread i would get to read some real nostradamus stuff.. "w70 future war prediction" :lol:

DeletedUser113861

when you call someone a noob make sure you use "you're" and not "your"

DeletedUser108039

hahahahahahaha i cant stop laughing hahahahaha. no silly, he says you are hugging because you dont fight wars of challenge.

So you say Wittman.... i have to agree it is kind of boring what we are doing atm but its better for us in the long run.

DeletedUser

when you call someone a noob make sure you use "you're" and not "your"

I never said that i wasn't a noob. But thank you for pointing that out i fixed it.

And just so everyone knows only lordward will understand.

DeletedUser112855

W.B.B...

I am going to take your mother out for a nice dinner and then NEVER CALL HER BACK.

I call him a nub all the time......

Worst world ever.

I hope Dsy4 wins these wars. Good luck Dsy4.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You ARE a noob Lordward. ;)

RUDE... You already ate too many of my villages in W48... lol

W.B.B...

and thanks Frosty!

DeletedUser108039

RUDE... You already ate too many of my villages in W48... lol

W.B.B...

and thanks Frosty!

You're a Noob Jake a NOOB !

DeletedUser

Apparently, everyone wants me to take out their mothers and NEVER CALL THEM BACK...

Line up the ladies gents.