w70 Updating Maps - Nickjer Code, Manually Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptography

Reaction score
As Baron of DSy4 I want to confirm DSy4 have no family. Yes recruitment is taking place but the Dukeship of DSy4 remains the same. This is in no way a family relationship.

Last edited:

darkaniken2

Bantersaurus Rex, a leader of -LGN- is now a leader in DSy4. Call this a 'recruitment' all you like, but that doesn't change the fact that is is a merge, and that DSy4 leadership effectively control -LGN- at this point in time. Thus, by any reasonable definition, you are a family.

DeletedUser

Bantersaurus Rex, a leader of -LGN- is now a leader in DSy4. Call this a 'recruitment' all you like, but that doesn't change the fact that is is a merge, and that DSy4 leadership effectively control -LGN- at this point in time. Thus, by any reasonable definition, you are a family.

I do not understand how merging with a tribe makes them a family. Can you not merge with allies now?

Repinski

Nothing says you can't merge with an ally. However DSy4 leadership currently controls two tribes, thus is a family.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
to be honest this whole argument just feels so pointless to me seeing as how lgn will cease to exist soon anyways

Repinski

But the fact of the matter is, DSy4 controls two tribes at the moment and tried to get me fired for marking them as such.

I will be disabling all families in the next update, which I might add is a map updater discretion Nickjer allows. This my friends, is why we can't have nice things.

DeletedUser

But the fact of the matter is, DSy4 controls two tribes at the moment and tried to get me fired for marking them as such.

I will be disabling all families in the next update, which I might add is a map updater discretion Nickjer allows. This my friends, is why we can't have nice things.

Problem solved :)

DeletedUser112209

nickjer, I just wanted to say you are a legend amongst map-makers.

darkaniken2

I do not understand how merging with a tribe makes them a family. Can you not merge with allies now?

While the merge is happening and there are two tribes, they are a family. When the merge will end with two tribes, it's still a family.

-LGN- and DSy4 combined have more than 40 members, and unless DSy4 intends to throw some people to the side, there will be more than one tribe for the foreseeable future. Thus, DSy4 is a family.

Deleted User - 10770065

I will be disabling all families in the next update, which I might add is a map updater discretion Nickjer allows.

So a week after disabling all families on this world because you were making decisions on behalf of tribes you are not a part of, you have decided to come back to a world you don't even actively play and set every tribe to be a family?

Why are you messing with the W70 maps, but no other world maps?

Maybe someone else can take over the updating maps for this world. These decisions to continually try to interfere and mess with W70 is making the Nickjer's maps less useful for everybody who plays the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But at least it is now clear that Nubs F. will definitely win the world.

DeletedUser108039

So a week after disabling all families on this world because you were making decisions on behalf of tribes you are not a part of, you have decided to come back to a world you don't even actively play and set every tribe to be a family?

Why are you messing with the W70 maps, but no other world maps?

Maybe someone else can take over the updating maps for this world. These decisions to mess with continually try to interfere and mess with W70 is making the Nickjer's maps less useful for everybody who plays the world.

100% Agree with what My potato friend just said. Could a mod please look at this and possibly someone new take over the maps for this world. Because this "KID" obviously cant be trusted to run the maps if he gets butt hurt and turns every tribe in to one big family. Grow up Repinski everything cant allways go your way. Yet again........

djpost_zps040c28aa.png
djpost2_zpseebf2cf5.png

Repinski

​You guys might want to take a look at the date or the tribe name... I do this every year (if I remember) to the most active world I mod. The world happens to be w70.

A couple years ago I made a Ying Yang symbol out of w48. I never run the same gag twice. :p

Last edited:

Repinski

So everyone is aware I'm having issues with the site registering the changes I'm making (removal of the nubs family) so at the latest the maps may be like this for an extra day or if Nickjer manually causes an update for this world.

The specific bug I'm running into isn't a new one and is annoying. basically I make an edit, save it all, and within like a half hour the changes are reverted. The bug usually doesn't occur two days in a row but is annoying to handle. (Mainly because I like to be lazy and save the changes once instead of repeatedly check to see if they stick.)

If they bug out on update, I'll request a manual update via email to Nickjer to revert the maps to normal but that will likely be done some time during US evening if he does a manual update.

Repinski

Editted the maps to be a link to their larger version upon clicking as was privately requested.

Repinski

​I'll be looking into why the maps aren't updating properly for you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.