W70 - What's Your View?

darkaniken2

1. Most Feared Player: Dr-SM. Easily one of the most aggressive players I've seen on this world.

2. Your Favourite Player(s): Lord of War, without a doubt. This fellow is just pure awesome.

3. Most promising top 40 player(s):Do Not Disturb or Tahawli. Both are incredibly aggressive and have shown quite a bit of tenacity.

4. Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s): Maggot132, a terrifyingly aggressive player. LSBM3, an amazing defender, and also awesomely loyal to his tribe, though that seems to have hurt his account personally. But that's even more admirable, in my opinion

5. Your Favourite Tribe other than your own, past and present: The original bAd. A group of skilled players that took no shit from anyone. What they became really saddened me.

6. Biggest game-changing move: TT falling apart, handing much of the southern part of W70 to Infect without a fight.

7. Best Leader past & present: Because I like underdogs, I'd have to say Jennifer over in Ronin. Has built a powerhouse of a tribe on the southern rim and largely gone unnoticed. Look forward to seeing where they go in this world.

8. Most skilled player: Eh, no comment.

9. Most accomplished player: Again, no comment.

10. Most underestimated player: No clue, I try to never underestimate anyone as a policy.

12 Funniest poster: Lord 0f War. There can be no contest, and anyone who disagrees can shove it.

13. Best poster: None, really.

14. Best thread: The Ballad of Balian in Ibelin: The Legend of a Legend

15. Best tribe representation: Ronin, considering they don't have one as best as I can see. Seems wise.

16. The most valuable player in each top 5 tribe:

Infect: dutchwarrior - has omar on it, a very capable and pragmatic leader
DSy4: Mysterious Viking Relic - Rune is one of the best players I've ever had the honor to play with
Smoke: Maggot132 - If he defends as well as he attacks, he has the potential to be very successful despite how bad his tribe is
Ronin: RoloDax - Don't ask me why, I just like this fellow.
~DT~: Eh, I won't even pretend to know.

The Bad!

1. Least Feared Player: Just on principle of being a top 10 player without top 20 ODA or ODD, I will have to go with Talin.

2. Your Least Favourite Player(s): Tough choice. So many of them.

3. The tribe you dislike the most: I'll keep that bit of information to myself

4. Worst Leader past & present: Anyone who has ever duked Smoke. It's a long list.

5. Worst player you've seen: Oh god, where do I even start?

6. Most overestimated player: LordWard. For his size and rank, his OD is... disappointing. Extremely so. Dutchwarrior falls in this category as well. And yes, I know, I'm a person of many contradictions.

7. Most overestimated leader: This too, I shall keep to myself.

8. Biggest tribal flop: TT. Just... TT.

9. Poorest war: bAd vs ACE. They like to claim DSy4 hit empty villages while they had all the stacks, but as someone who was watching attacks land, I can assure you, we didn't and they didn't.

10.. Worst poster: Michael Whitman. Need I say more?

11. Most annoying poster: DJ.

12. Worst thread: That one whitman made once... about something. I'm good at suppressing unpleasant memories, so I don't recall exactly what it was.

13. Worst tribe representation: Smoke. They don't have much of one, and what they do have likes to make excuses as to why their tribe has failed so badly.

The Ugly!

1. The player you trust the least: This, too, shall I keep to myself, though they know who they are.

2. The tribe you trust the least (given what's happened throughout this world, this might just be a rather entertaining one on many tribes!): I don't trust any tribe. Ever. It's bad diplomacy.

3. Who you would hate to see win W70: Smoke. Though it would have a certain irony to it.

4. Who you wish would leave W70: Me. No, seriously.

5. What you wanted that never came to be: The world looking like a proper company logo so we could make funny maps.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
trying to leave DSy4 out of this as much as possible

The Good!

1. Most Feared Player:

tempted to say nobody just because of the phrasing of this question but that's no fun

LORD 0F WAR I guess

2. Your Favourite Player(s):

LORD 0F WAR

3. Most promising top 40 player(s)

I like googly's reasoning on this one so i'll go with Come Little Children too

4. Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s):

I wanna say normy. but everyone is plus i'm trying to avoid putting DSy4 people

i'll go with someone noones mentioned yet and the only non top 40 guy not in DSy4 that i've had direct experience with in the past and have a positive opinion of in ramman77

5. Your Favourite Tribe other than your own, past and present:

lgn I guess

6. Biggest game-changing move:

definitely Googly coming back,otherwise DSy4 would have collapsed and Infect would have walked to a world win

can't get any bigger than that

7. Best Leader past & present:

trying to avoid picking DSy4 people here but I can't name anyone but Googly here

just too far out in front of the other tribe's leaders in my opinion

8. Most skilled player:

haven't actually directly fought them but gotta go with LORD 0F WAR again(not naming DSy4 plus noone i've actually fought has really impressed me at all,and just get a positive vibe from them)

9. Most accomplished player:

dutchwarrior,rank 1 on two different accounts on this world

10. Most underestimated player:

gotta go with Tahawli here,i've seen a lot of people make fun of him at times and they've had some valid reasons for it but at a certain point results also speak for themselves and they've taken a lot of vills in wars including against DSy4

also i'm not nearly as fond of ODA as some others but he has had rank 1 in that for a while now too

12 Funniest poster:

forums have been pretty dead on this world,LORD 0F WAR is really the only answer here

13. Best poster:

LORD 0F WAR again I guess,again not a lot of choices here considering most of the few people that have posted actively on this worlds forums have done nothing but make me cringe

14. Best thread:

gotta go with Puppets & Strings here

15. Best tribe representation:

gonna have to cop out on this one,I wouldn't really say any tribe has had consistently good representation on this world personally

probably the worst world forums i've ever seen

Infect: omar
DSy4: googly
Smoke: Se7ensins I guess
Ronin: don't feel like I know enough about this tribe to answer this one
~DT~: don't feel like I know enough about this tribe to answer this one

The Bad!

1. Least Feared Player:

Tochri

2. Your Least Favourite Player(s):

Everett

3. The tribe you dislike the most:

Smoke
4. Worst Leader past & present:

Smoke dukes,pick your favorite

5. Worst player you've seen:

King Lord PiKaCHu was pretty awful,had a couple heavily stacked vills right next to me me and didn't even have a church covering them

6. Most overestimated player:

not a current player but Mikhails I guess,folded really easily despite being active when we finally got around to going after him,was only a couple of us that hit him too

7. Most overestimated leader:

don't really feel like there is one at the moment

8. Biggest tribal flop:

i'll give a couple answers for this one,one from earlier in the world and one more recent

M505
TT

9. Poorest war:

whatever Smoke was called at the time(Bad?) vs Ace

long stalemate that resulted in a merge,just awful

10.. Worst poster:

the worst ones have all left by now pretty much

11. Most annoying poster:

the really annoying ones have all left by now pretty much

12. Worst thread:

don't have an answer for this one,i've repressed all the worst ones I guess

13. Worst tribe representation:

Smoke

The Ugly!

1. The player you trust the least:

not a current player,but Repinski

2. The tribe you trust the least (given what's happened throughout this world, this might just be a rather entertaining one on many tribes!):

I don't trust any tribe that's not DSy4 really

3. Who you would hate to see win W70:

Smoke

4. Who you wish would leave W70:

Everett

5. What you wanted that never came to be:
way less merges

Last edited:

DeletedUser112209

The Good!

[spoil]1. Most Feared Player:
Do Not Disturb. When your middle name is Not, you know you are the real deal.
2. Your Favourite Player(s):
DND- formidable player and nice guy(s)
Mysterious Viking Relic- been a big part of W70. Lots of drama
Se7ensins- Gotta love slim shady
Googly- beautiful PnP
Sidd271- beautiful legs and nice body.

3. Most promising top 40 player(s)
So many i could name here, but i'm going to be unexpected and say Snoopzys DJ Vision. Why? Well because that's the name that popped up when i shook the crytal ball. Also unexpected again,Talin. I believe in you CDN!
4. Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s):
Lord Garfunkel and Drysdale1990 are two players in my tribe who I have a lot of respect for. They don't play very large accounts, but they work hard and play for the tribe which is what counts. (know i diverged from the no-tribe thing here but thought sometimes the unrecognized deserver some recognition.
5. Your Favourite Tribe other than your own, past and present:
Gotta say DSy4. They've had a lot of hype and have had a good presence in shaping the world. Love 'em or hate 'em, you've got to appreciate them.
6. Biggest game-changing move:
The collapse of TT. This event shifted the map and geographical balance of power tremendously.
7. Best Leader past & present:
This is a tough question as judging leadership that you don't play under is always difficult. As far as tribes besides Infect go i've heard only good things about DSy4 and Ronin leadership.
8. Most skilled player:
Of the players i've fought i'd say killer willard. More than skill though as what i saw from that account was an unmatched diligence under continuous and heavy fire. Made us fight for every village.
9. Most accomplished player:
pec12- Just cracked 1 mil milestone. Watch out.
10. Most underestimated player:
Perhaps Se7ensins. I've heard good things are was impressed in a bout with that account on another world. I say underestimated because I know sometimes i have the tendency to overlook the account because it is in Smoke, who are doing so poorly.
12 Funniest poster:
Balian in Ibelin- gosh do i miss this hero.
13. Best poster:
Cryptic Turnip
14. Best thread:
DSy4 vs KTAD declaration. How do u beat LOTR?
15. Best tribe representation:
None are great, but Infect and DSy4 seem to have the most.
I think every tribes leadership players are by far most important. That said, there are questions about that and that's the way everyone is seeming to answer it, so i'm going to answer in terms of ingame account presence just to mix it up.
Infect:phil224- Don't mess with Phil.
DSy4:Mysterious viking relic- Important location
Smoke:Se7ensins- I hear this account does Smoke's laundry, so without Se7ensins, I suspect all of smoke's players will start smelling bad.
Ronin:joelllove- Top account in terms of points and OD in Ronin
~DT~:Come Little Children- Only top 20 account not in one of the top 3 tribes.

[/spoil]

The Bad!

[spoil]1. Least Feared Player:
Tochri- I don't know if the account has found a new owner, but if so i'm hoping this will serve as a bit more motivation.
2. Your Least Favourite Player(s):
Some real treachery with an unnamed player on the nMe account earlier.
3. The tribe you dislike the most:
Smoke- everyone seems to be in it for themselves
4. Worst Leader past & present:
I wasn't a don funk fan.
5. Worst player you've seen:
No ones more of a noob than me.
6. Most overestimated player:
Quiwenwong- ranked high, but don't think a bright future is in store.
7. Most overestimated leader(s):
I'll say Googly, Hybrid, and Foc here only because they have an incredible weakness to onions. If the right people find this out and lace their axes with onions, they could be in for a really bad time.
8. Biggest tribal flop:
TT
9. Poorest war:
Infect vs Smoke. Hasn't even been a war.
10. Worst poster:
Unfortunately this is heavily contended and I can't decide.
11. Most annoying poster:
Michael Wittman had a bad stretch of flaming every thread at one point.
12. Worst thread:
I'll have to agree about it being Akhil's april fool's thread. That or the one coplaying thread that turned into a third grade flame fest.
13. Worst tribe representation:
Ronin- I wish we'd see more of them around the externals.[/spoil]

The Ugly!

[spoil]1. The player you trust the least:
Don funk. You might not believe me on this, but my theory is he's still on W70 somewhere.
2. The tribe you trust the least (given what's happened throughout this world, this might just be a rather entertaining one on many tribes!):
Infect- We are some slimy weasels.
3. Who you would hate to see win W70:
DSy4- Great respect for them, but they've already had their share of world wins.
4. Who you wish would leave W70:
No one. <3
5. What you wanted that never came to be (yet):
1) 4 way world war between Infect-DSy4-Smoke-TT

2) Repinski returns to W70 as new duke of smoke alongside Balian in Ibelin and rallies the players there into a world-dominating superpower where after vanquishing DSy4, they fight for the world win against the resurrected don-funk who is at this point a leader of a potent ronin tribe that has already run through Infect. After intense fighting for almost a year the world comes to a standstill. All players on both sides agree to a mass delete right at a specific server time. Everyone does it. Except Michael Wittman! (who is now in Ronin) He chickens out at the last second and wins the world as the only player that didn't go barb. He renames his tribe SS (Smoke sucks) and goes down as the most infamous tribal wars player of all time.
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84494

2) Repinski returns to W70 as new duke of smoke alongside Balian in Ibelin and rallies the players there into a world-dominating superpower where after vanquishing DSy4, they fight for the world win against the resurrected don-funk who is at this point a leader of a potent ronin tribe that has already run through Infect. After a intense fighting for almost a year the world comes to a standstill. All players on both sides agree to a mass delete right at a specific server time. Everyone does it. Except Michael Wittman! (who is now in Ronin) He chickens out at the last second and wins the world as the only player that didn't go barb. He renames his tribe SS (Smoke sucks) and goes down as the most infamous tribal wars player of all time.

I should have known that Lord 0f War would be the one to finally figure out what Ronin was up to. We'll have to be a little more secretive in the future to keep our brilliant World Domination plans from being leaked.

Before going back into proper hiding and leaving this thread to those more talented in the fine art of forum debate, I'd like to thank players for their kind, though undeserved, words. We will have to make sure our tribe doesn't fluff with pride over a little modest recognition from some very impressive players in this world.

Hopefully you have as much fun where you are as we. In the meantime, keep fighting the good fight.

The Repo Man
J.

There. I have replied to this thread. I can stop being harangued.

DeletedUser112209

You know it's just a swell day on the externals when you hear from repo man :)

Please don't go back into hiding! We have so many questions for you...

DeletedUser84494

I'm naught but an open book you've read cover to cover twice over, Lord, and a poor read, at that. In this solipsistic world of ours every question you have asked about me you have already answered; it would not be proper of me to disagree with what has become common knowledge - especially now that you have revealed the ending. Surely you wouldn't dream of putting me in such an awkward position as that. Nor would anyone in w70 dare derail a thread with something so trifling when the answers to the questionnaire have been such a joy to peruse.

The Repo Man
J.

DeletedUser

There. I have replied to this thread. I can stop being harangued.
Would a reply to this thread not include a response to the original post, that is to say your own input on W70.

That is, after all, the spirit of the thread :p

DeletedUser112209

Alas, 'Tis not so! Ne'er have art and grace flown mingled forth from the pen in this forum such as whence you write.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

After a intense fighting for almost a year the world comes to a standstill. All players on both sides agree to a mass delete right at a specific server time. Everyone does it. Except Michael Wittman! (who is now in Ronin) He chickens out at the last second and wins the world as the only player that didn't go barb. He renames his tribe SS (Smoke sucks) and goes down as the most infamous tribal wars player of all time.

now this is epic:icon_cool:

DeletedUser112209

Best thing is that there's a very good chance that it could still happen... :)

mrpointhore

Can you not turn this thread into a spam one.

I kinda liked the way it was going.

DeletedUser

Because all the good stuff is probably just going to end up in tooting my own horn constantly, I'll just do the bad stuff.

The Bad!

1. Least Feared Player: Definitely CDN.

2. Your Least Favourite Player(s): Oh, probably me.

3. The tribe you dislike the most: Smoke.

4. Worst Leader past & present: I would have said me up until a couple days ago, but now it's CDN.

5. Worst player you've seen: Honestly I'm not too sure. There have been a lot of mediocre players, but nobody truly awful.

6. Most overestimated player: This one is definitely me.

7. Most overestimated leader: Eh, not sure who would be this one. Probably me, then.

8. Biggest tribal flop: TT. Maybe Smoke. But probably TT.

9. Poorest war: bAd vs. ACE. They barely did anything and then claimed all the D was on their front - which it wasn't, they just couldn't coordinate properly.

10. Worst poster: Probably me again. Maybe that Winning Combination guy, actually. Only posted pointless trolling and then disappeared.

11. Most annoying poster: Would have to go with Michael Wittmann on this. Repeats himself too much for my taste.

12. Worst thread: CDN's threads about pointless things he does on a whim.

13. Worst tribe representation: Smoke. Not even a contest. Their forum presence has been a shitshow.

The Ugly!

1. The player you trust the least: Everyone.

2. The tribe you trust the least: I don't really trust anyone anymore.

3. Who you would hate to see win W70: Anyone but DSy4.

4. Who you wish would leave W70: CDN, for good this time. Uncomfortable with the amount he does to trash opposing tribes.

5. What you wanted that never came to be: I'd have to agree with Googly on the DSy4 vs. Care? war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

12. Worst thread: CDN's threads about quitting every time he does it.

Lol, wasn't aware plural meant only once. But alright. :)

DeletedUser

Thread 2 wasn't referring to me quitting. Surely, if you were able to see the clear correlation between the time I disbanded Smoke and when the thread was made, you'd know it was referring to the disbandment of Smoke. At least, that's how I see it.