W70 - What's Your View?

LiriC

the only players that hate me . are a selected few . 5 to 10 . and there all from Dsy4 ... and those players are the ones that are so blind and loyal . that there's just no way to even try to talk to them.

Regarding future worlds . meh . if I ever play tw again.

LiriC

the same number stands on trust either way .
but that was just my point of view . .. you do have a point . I guess people can still fallow to some degree without trust . but at 1 point it must change.... but again .for this world I only count 5 or 10

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm sure some of those 5-10 both don't trust and hate you at the same time :lol:

I would agree some of those are loyal. But I disagree that any of my members are blind. Not agreeing with someone else's viewpoint is rarely the same thing as being ignorant as viewpoints are subjective.

I just wanted to point out that hate is a very strong word, and as I'm probably included in that number I'd rather not be bracketed into the wrong perspective :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

the same number stands on trust either way .
but that was just my point of view . .. you do have a point . I guess people can still fallow to some degree without trust . but at 1 point it must change.... but again .for this world I only count 5 or 10
5-10, you certainly are a "glass is half full" kinda guy.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
the only players that hate me . are a selected few . 5 to 10 . and there all from Dsy4 ... and those players are the ones that are so blind and loyal . that there's just no way to even try to talk to them.

Regarding future worlds . meh . if I ever play tw again.

Dunno why you think people hate you. Not trusting is a very different emotion to hating.

^

for the record hate is a strong word and I don't hate you

I simply don't like you and never have,and a big part of that is because I don't trust you and never have

cause and effect,you got them mixed up a bit at least in my case

you're a snake and always have been and I wasn't the least bit surprised when you broke that nap

(i'm fairly sure i'm one of the ones you were talking about even though i'm no longer around since I flat out told you I don't like you ingame at one point)

Last edited:

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
^

I simply don't like you and never have,and a big part of that is because I don't trust you and never have

you're a snake and always have been and I wasn't the least bit surprised when you broke that nap

(i'm fairly sure i'm one of the ones you were talking about even though i'm no longer around since I flat out told you I don't like you ingame at one point)

If you dont know if it's about you, and you are no longer concerned by the world, why are you even posting?

Ali

LiriC

^

nop . your not one of them . as I don't rly remember who you are.

and people that don't like me .. hell . I have a full list of those .

We all do . you can't point out a finger at say . "hey X and Y and Z rly don't like you" .. you can't really please them all .

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thank you to those of you who made this world entertaining and interest.

I've lost the motivation and interest to continue playing this world given recent events in the 24 hours I was out working. I'm still on 0 incomings as of this moment, but that will no doubt change with this announcement.

I have set my account to delete and do not intend to continue with this game any further; DSy4 has been through enough betrayals and the latest one is simply the last straw for me.

To inform the world of the reasons behind me being pushed over the edge and setting to delete, it is in the spoiler below.

[SPOIL]DSy4 council has long been aware that we cannot continue on this world and I have been trying to make arrangements for all members to have a future on this world and potentially win it. One council member wouldn't trust my judgment on this matter, had a rather large rant and left in the 24 hours I have been offline working. And this move has ruined every strategy we had left.[/SPOIL]

I can see a lot of negativity likely coming from this post, and I don't see the point in the moaning, the arguing, the insulting in the public eye. It's so unnecessary. So I won't respond to that sort of comment, and will just hope people will act in the same light that I always attempt to do.

Best of luck to those left on this world. I hope you'll enjoy it more than I have :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thank you to those of you who made this world entertaining and interest.

I've lost the motivation and interest to continue playing this world given recent events in the 24 hours I was out working. I'm still on 0 incomings as of this moment, but that will no doubt change with this announcement.

I have set my account to delete and do not intend to continue with this game any further; DSy4 has been through enough betrayals and the latest one is simply the last straw for me.

To inform the world of the reasons behind my setting to delete, it is in the spoiler below.

[SPOIL]DSy4 council has long been aware that we cannot continue on this world and I have been trying to make arrangements for all members to have a future on this world and potentially win it. One council member wouldn't trust my judgment on this matter, had a rather large rant and left in the 24 hours I have been offline working.[/SPOIL]

I'm not going to respond any further to comments on this forum. I can see a lot of negativity likely coming from this post, and I don't see the point in the moaning, the arguing, the insulting in the public eye. It's so unnecessary. So I won't respond, and will just hope people will act in the same light that I always attempt to do.

Best of luck to those left on this world. I hope you'll enjoy it more than I have :)

Anything that brings about a quicker end to this world should probably be commended,is my thinking. Like you say: it hasn't been great thus far & my illusions were shattered some time ago :icon_neutral:

latchky

Deep.Pocketson 24.08. at 21:30
Hello Paris,

I thought I'd introduce myself, in case we've never spoken before.

If we have spoken before, you have my apologies; I only tend to remember the more intriguing players, my long-term team mates and the ones who show real promise with their ingame talents.

I'm Googly - a founding duke of DSy4. I just wanted to send you a message to say 'no hard feelings' for how this world ends for you.

You must by now be feeling that it may not have been the wisest decision you made on this world, to drop all loyalties to your tribe and leave DSy4. Who knew that the tribe you joined only to leave weeks later would turn out to be a real contender for this world, despite all its hardships?

This message is really just to say 'all the best' to you. Maybe in future worlds you play, you will discover a similar tribe (although as I have no intent to create more tribes and a lot of my team-mates here won't play past W70, it's unlikely). If you do, I truly hope that you learn taking risks by following your morality tends to be better than playing for personal interests! :)

Kindest regards,

~Googly~

Key Emphasis on "
I just wanted to send you a message to say 'no hard feelings' for how this world ends for you. " and "If you do, I truly hope that you learn taking risks by following your morality tends to be better than playing for personal interests! :)".

Who would have thought that the imploded minions from virus...smoke...or nwo would outlive you or your mighty pets from ~DT~ including one who held a top 10 rank for months??

Karma comes around tenfold...so be VERY careful with things you says, decisions you make, and players you chose to trust next world...it might end a little better for you ;) .

Best of Luck

~Latchky

Last edited:

tholus

For those who still think that this game is so different from real life.
Here again we have the evidence that, wherever there is interaction between real human beings, rules and dynamics do not change.

Passion and grief, friendship and delusion, honor and betrayal are exactly the same.
It may appear sad sometimes, but that is the beautiful part of being alive (also inside a game).

The only noticeable difference I have seen is that, hidden behind aliases and changeable avatars, the human acts of dishonor and deceitfulness are more coward.

-Tholus

DeletedUser

Shut up Latchky, as I remember you were the very fist to turn their back on the tribe. Not something to be proud of. You saw your first test as a member of DSY4 and hightailed it.

I'm told I have to spread the love a bit more before adding to your rep again, Tholus, stupid rule, and my apologies. I love your posts.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Anything that brings about a quicker end to this world should probably be commended,is my thinking. Like you say: it hasn't been great thus far & my illusions were shattered some time ago :icon_neutral:

personally I respect your decision. You were probably the most committed player that dsy4 ever had and I have lots respect for you for that.

latchky

Shut up Latchky, as I remember you were the very fist to turn their back on the tribe. Not something to be proud of. You saw your first test as a member of DSY4 and hightailed it.

I'm told I have to spread the love a bit more before adding to your rep again, Tholus, stupid rule, and my apologies. I love your posts.

Hightailed??? Thats funny as last yr I recall taking out a chrstmas time OP on balian in ibelin but yea i hightailed it alright.

It seems as sidd....googly...and the rest have brain washed you as well.

I betrayed no tribe ever...go back to the dsy4 chat if you don't remember what happened (which is already apparent).

When i left dsy4 I kept my boundary and vowed not to attack nor speak of what went on in dsy4 until you all "OP'd" me lol... R.I.P Thorean and Phaelin. Do your due diligence before throwing out accusations.

DeletedUser

I don't care your intentions, your reasons I don't care that you survived so long, but I'll be damned if I'll stay quiet while you respond to Googly like that.

latchky

I don't care your intentions, your reasons I don't care that you survived so long, but I'll be damned if I'll stay quiet while you respond to Googly like that.

Please forgive my insensitivity.

- Love
- Peace
- Prosperity

Last edited: