W70's dirties player yet!

• Thread starter DeletedUser107489
  • Start date

DeletedUser110685

Wait what he expected to stay in the tribe after all of that?

DeletedUser

Clueless nobled his tribemate, should he recieve the same treatment?

DeletedUser70924

Oh no. Of course not. Clueless is just playing smart! He's rank 1 so we should support his underhand tactics. They're still tactics! Plus we'll have an excuse to justify his tactics for him every time.

Clueless 2013.

LiriC

you are starting to be lame.. don't be the troll of W70 . because you are not that far from the spot.. what Sheldon did.. is just LOL.. so don't be stupid

Also.. "Sheldon" REALLY ? Big Bang Theory ??? COME ON... Sheldon is very very smart.. YOU ARE NOT.. WHAT WAS THAT MOVE... to kill off a player like that.. just.. WOW... I've played tribal wars ... for a very long time.. never seen a player like you.... also if people will read this and if they make the "cut" and get bigger.. you will die soon... trust me on this... no one will ever do shit for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110685

Sheldon's justification for doing it afterwards is just hilarious. He's my new hero.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got to say LULZ!!!! but the way he did it is very disappointing at least if your going to noble your tribe mate at least do it the way i would and use brute force :icon_cool:

DeletedUser108472

I still don't see why everyone is giving Sheldon such a hard time. He clearly stated in the skype chat "I will have your village by the time you get back." I saw absolutely no protest from Sharbel.

DeletedUser104264

I still don't see why everyone is giving Sheldon such a hard time. He clearly stated in the skype chat "I will have your village by the time you get back." I saw absolutely no protest from Sharbel.

Uh, no, it said, "I will have _you_ your village by the time you get back."

Big difference.

DeletedUser

2 different rule violations here...this whole argument can be solved with a support ticket which will absolutely get him banned. Multi-accounting and mis-using a sit. Issue solved.

Normally when people intend to cheat to gain an advantage they don't announce it on skype first....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

2 different rule violations here...this whole argument can be solved with a support ticket which will absolutely get him banned. Multi-accounting and mis-using a sit. Issue solved.

Normally when people intend to cheat to gain an advantage they don't announce it on skype first....:icon_rolleyes:

Unfortunately TW does not accept skype logs as proof, since they can be altered. He will get away scot-free :/

DeletedUser112272

this tactics wont work late game when you have 2500 noble nuke incoming. We will see how good is he in mid game and late game.

DeletedUser108799

I am now taking over an account in my tribe and believe me he wont be alive to see mid game.

DeletedUser95996

smh.Well in this process we just lost three players for the price of one action. Lets recap shall we:

• the duke was nobled by sheldon.
  • Sharbel gave an account sit to a player he thought he trusted and had his troops smashed into to while the sitter sent his troops to noble the first guy leaving him to be nobled by the third guy.
  • Lastly was the sheldon who did all the work,the third guy. He Broke 3 rules all at once and can mostly likely be banned from the world in a pit of shame.

But look on the bright side this was best work of art ever. Way to go team. :icon_cool:
-Stephon218

§3) Account sitting

Account sitting is a temporary way to watch someone's account while they cannot log in.........Players and sitters are equally responsible for the actions of any sat account. Make sure you can trust the person you choose as sitter or whose account you are sitting.
A sat account must be played for their own benefit. It is not allowed to abuse account sitting. Account sitters that intentionally destroy or seriously damage an account they are sitting will be punished.
We will punish the account sitter if we see that it was the clear intention to ruin the account owners work against his instructions, we will not be able to repair the damage done to the account, so please make sure you always choose a responsible account sitter.
Accounts being sat are temporarily sharing a connection with the sitter and other accounts on the account sitter's connection. Therefore, everything stated in rule 2 must be followed.

§2) Players sharing an Internet Connection

Warning: The game will automatically prevent you from sending the majority of illegal commands. However, there are still some scenarios where the game cannot detect that the command would be illegal. All players must still make sure they are not violating any rules before sending commands.
Definitions for this rule:Interaction – Sending attacks, support or resource transports to a player on the same connection.
Coordination – Attacking, supporting or sending resources to the same player, from two or more players sharing a connection.

This rule applies to anybody that shares a computer or network with one or more players. A shared network could be one household, your job, or school. All players that knowingly share an internet connection regularly (for 3 days or longer) have to add each other using the Share Internet Connection feature. Accounts being sat do not need to do this.
If you are only temporarily sharing the same connection (for less than 72 hours) then you do not have to add each other using the Shared Internet Connection feature.
If you have registered a shared connection, then you are never allowed to interact with the player(s) you are sharing a connection with. Co-ordination within a 3-week period is forbidden if you are sharing a connection. This means that at least 3 weeks must have passed from the date of the last command sent by one player before another player on the connection can start sending commands to the same player.
If you are temporarily sharing an internet connection (for less than 3 days), no interaction is allowed until 24 hrs after connection sharing has ended. No co-ordination is allowed until 24 hours after the connection sharing has ended.

§1) One account per player

Each player is allowed only one account per game world, with the exception of the account sitting feature.

DeletedUser

Wow. this is really bad. What a shame.. But I guess, this is what it all has come down to.. Complete point whores who don't have any morale..

PS: I do have to say, it was a nice read! perfecto ;)

/yo momma