W72 World @ War: News Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich26ca

W72 World @ War ***Updated 01/04/2014***

Well thanks you all for coming... here is W72 World @ War

This thread will be updated randomly throughout each week/month It will contain all the active wars/conflicts i can find and/or that are requested. Hope is that a mod will sticky this for us and it will be of help too all of World 72

Enjoy

Note: Wars/Conflicts are always posted in order of current world rankings.

۩۝۩۩۝۩۩۝۩۩۝۩۩۝۩۝۩۩۩� �۩۩۝۩۩۝۩۩۝۩۩۝۩۝۩۩۩۝۩
War stats Section:

Well a few wars have happened some declared some not so with out further ado here is my W72's page...

WARS DECLARED:

Ninja VS Skype

[spoil]
4qm2.png
[/spoil]

Comments:

[spoil]This is another small war just getting going on day 2 atm Ninja is pulling a head but recent comments from skype members have revealed that there real attacks haven't landed yet so this one should be interesting as its one of the rare wars where ninja is fighting with out Turtle.[/spoil]

Turtle Fam VS Respect Fam

[spoil]
bvdy.png
[/spoil]

Comments:

[spoil]Brand new war just kicking off last week after attacks were launched between players with in Respect and Turtle. Kaboom declared and the turtle family joined the war shortly there after still pretty slow on this front with only a few players actually involved on either side of the conflict. Not alot of caps going either way but huge OD being earned on each side. Birds of paradise ODA has quadrupled in just a few days. Looking like a decent war is shaping up here.[/spoil]

Turtle Fam VS Captcha Fam

[spoil]
uiy4.png
[/spoil]

Comments:

[spoil]Small war building to bigger things I would imagine. It would appear all out attacks haven't happened on either side of the conflict both appear to be waiting to see what and when cruel gets involved. been alot of verb attacks back n forth between the tribes. but just local players duking it out on what little front is shared[/spoil]

Turtle Fam + Kaboom VS TKWSN, -SHG-, -WB-
[spoil]
t4kq.png
[/spoil]

Comments:

[spoil]In classic Turtle Fashion pouching of some of the better players occurred before the war official got underway sparking a lot of anger between the two sides. war is pretty much over with odd caps going to the Turtle Family and Kaboom. I posted this one as it Seemed approriate as more wars are posted and requested old wars will be archived.[/spoil]

Captcha Fam vs Gators
[spoil]
ygtc.png
[/spoil]

Comments:

[spoil]To be honest don't know much about this conflict other then it appears Captcha Fam is a head with little resistance from gators.
[/spoil]

Kaboom VS Gators

[spoil]
gzin.png
[/spoil]

Comments:

[spoil]Appears Gators are getting from every direction. real question is how long can they last under the boot of Captcha and Kaboom[/spoil]

Uruk Fam VS -SHG, -WB-, Sparks

[spoil]
9zzx.png
[/spoil]

Comments:

[spoil]Don't know really either tribe alot of smack talk about each other but seem to be pretty even in caps though[/spoil]

Selfie VS South

[spoil]
4gjm.png
[/spoil]

Comments:

[spoil]Finny's Tribe and according to his postings his first war as Duke of Selfie. So far looks pretty even in this conflict but could grow into more of a war for them perhaps.[/spoil]

Noteable mentions:

-X- is also at war with Gators

[Note: If you have additional comments (Not flames) about a conflict you would like to share either mail me or post here.]

Top 20 Stat Mill:
۩۝۩۩۝۩۩۝۩۩۝۩۩۝۩۝۩۩۩� �۩۩۝۩۩۝۩۩۝۩۩۝۩۝۩۩۩۝۩​

This section will be for pure facts and stats, charts and graphs showing different information on various tribes at war in W72... if there is a stat you would like to see that isn't or about a tribe that isn't currently posted feel free to mail me or post.

Internal percentages:

[spoil]TBP[/spoil]

war cap percentages:

[spoil]TBP[/spoil]

Growth percentages:

[spoil]TBP[/spoil]

Dominance percentages:

[spoil]TBP[/spoil]

[Under Construction stats will be posted this week]

Thanks for coming!!! and Keep posting those wars/conflicts ;)
~Rich​

Last edited:

rich26ca

I block off the first response so i can archive all the posts made with dates so we can track even years later.

Hope you enjoy!

Edition # 1

[spoil]Well thanks you all for coming... here is W72 World @ War: News/stats Edition...

This thread will be updated randomly throughout each week/month I picked top 25 because each post won't necessarily contain every tribe and honestly some are just boring so they get left out for that reason. Im going to start off pretty light the world is fairly new and leaders hold on to opinions, thoughts and plan carefully this will get better over time, lol...

When wars are brought up i will also include war stats, figures, graphics... i will sometimes offer my personal opinion in posts but will refrain from do so as part of the main post in an effort to stay as neutral as possible despite where my personal friends and allies are.

Well for our first Edition we will start with the two top tribes of the world.

The Interview Section:

First at rank #1 we have Core:

[spoil]

Rich said:
How did your tribe get started? (ie. premade, luck, past worlds. ect)

Varangians said:
A bunch of us realized that if you want a job done right, you have to do it yourself.

Rich said:
If you could crush anyone tribe which tribe would it be?

Varangians said:
everyone will soon find out ;)

Rich said:
Which tribe besides yourselves do you think will go the distance on this world?

Varangians said:
Turtle/Cruel

Rich said:
Where do you see your tribe in 6 months from now?

Varangians said:
top spot still

Rich said:
If you had a chance to be an Oscar Mayer wiener would you take it?

Varangians said:
What's an Oscar mayer wiener? probably not...

Rich said:
How did your tribe pick there name?

Varangians said:
We had a look ourselves, and our area. Hardcore COORE

As you can see its still pretty short answers and comments from our first leader but im sure that will grow as he knows me better and this thread growes.

[/spoil]

Core currently has the top spot most won't challenge them at this stage of the game but great potential is there for a world winner.

Growth from start:

[spoil]
6508_t1.png
[/spoil]

Comparison from top 5 tribes:

[spoil]
index.php
[/spoil]

Second at Rank #2 Turtle:

[spoil]

First off i would like to thank Noobs on ice for doing the interview today in between meals.... and everything...

Rich said:
How did your tribe get started? (ie. premade, luck, past worlds. ect)

Noobs on Ice said:
was a premade merged into my friends premade..i was then handed over leadership when they all quit to wait for W73

Rich said:
If you could crush anyone tribe which tribe would it be?

Noobs on Ice said:
idk i already crushed the tribe that really got on my nerves in pig. nobody else has really bothered us since then or caused a issue..so it would be unfair of me to say anyone at this time

Rich said:
the war with Pigs ended well... don't think ive seen an alliance like that before... usually only newbies do that kind of thing were you surprised at all?

Noobs on Ice said:
they surprised us at first..but in the end the faced the same as all academy tribes do..and go a nice rim job

Rich said:
Which tribe besides yourselves do you think will go the distance on this world?

Noobs on Ice said:
i have a tough choice between two, core and cruel, core because they have great leadership and have the best spread in the world in my eyes, and cruel because those guys work very well as a team and also excellent leadership.

Rich said:
Is there any tribe you would like to go to war with because you think they will challenge you?

Noobs on Ice said:
cruel and core would challenge us the most i believe.. id enjoy a war with either of them just because we would truly challenge each other..but its far too early for any of that.. most of us haven't even wrapped up our own Ks yet.

Rich said:
Which tribe is the biggest posers on W72?

Noobs on Ice said:
i have 1 in mind but cant be saying that kind of thing publicly yet

Rich said:
How do you like the PP options for this world?

Noobs on Ice said:
pp options can be unfair..especially during this winter event..100 pp is nothing really compared to the amount of ressys you have to use to earn enough steal for a spin..and on here u can sell ressys alot easier to earn the 100pp and gain a huge edge

Rich said:
How did your tribe pick there name?

Noobs on Ice said:
was a premade and decided a name change wasn't needed and we will win like this

Once again i would like to thank Noobs on ice for the interview and can't wait for future interviews
[/spoil]

Turtle is the number two tribe and for reason there stats and accomplishments are already becoming ledgendary can't wait to see what they have in store

Growth from start:

[spoil]
156_t1.png
[/spoil]

Comparison from top 5 tribes:

[spoil]
index.php
[/spoil]

War stats Section:

Due to the early stage of the world and lack of current declarations i have just mashed our two interviewd tribes against some of the tribes they have recently been taking villages from

[spoil]
2g3t.png
[/spoil]

Well thats it for this edition more updates will happen over the Christmas break to keep everyone occupied and entertained i hope.... If you want to do an interview by all means message me in game. if there are any suggestions or comments please post here.

Thanks for coming and ill see ya next edition!

~Rich[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nicely done, might liven the forum a bit & give us lurkers something to read :icon_biggrin:

rich26ca

Yeah that was the hope wish i could mail every player on the world get things stirred up while on break, lol.

DeletedUser

Just waiting for us to climb a bit higher into the top 20, Ill stop skulking around and start posting then.

DeletedUser

A nice read, I look forward to the future additions. :icon_wink:

rich26ca

Just waiting for us to climb a bit higher into the top 20, Ill stop skulking around and start posting then.

I was the same way... i like to get a feel for the forums and a world before doing to much here... but with the break it made sense. we just joined the top 25 tribe list

A nice read, I look forward to the future additions. :icon_wink:

Thanks mate hoping to do Cruel and Royal Flush this weekend.

DeletedUser

Nice thread, I approves of it.

Edit: Do add a few more controversial questions, PnP feeds on controversy you know! :icon_twisted:

rich26ca

some rumors have emerged with the talks such as

- turtle and flush will war in the new year.
- that closed/escape want to fight turtle and cruel
- TBD want to go after AD

Ill let you speculate ;)

rich26ca

Nicely done. Although you could do a bit more stats.

Yeah as the world ages and more wars start ill have more stats on that sort of thing... have a few more comparision charts on growth for the next edition as well.

Nice thread, I approves of it.

Edit: Do add a few more controversial questions, PnP feeds on controversy you know! :icon_twisted:

yeah have to build rapport with the leaders first everyone is pretty tight lipped atm.

Nice thread, thanks.

Hopefully this sunday ill get a chance to put eddition #2

DeletedUser97716

A good read, hope you continue to keep this going and such. Nice seeing a productive thread :)

DeletedUser

Leaders usually are tight lipped, till they have made one alliance they trust or reached a position they think is safe enough, which is usually very late in game. The sheer arrogance displayed by the leading tribes is merely a talk of the olde.

However since they are tight lipped, it becomes our job to create those controversies, and to provoke them to actually speak out and bless us with some decent PnP. ^^ . As a matter of fact, I barely see true pnp lovers anymore, nowadays any thread which shows one tribes triumph another [not so crappy tribes], is considered a good pnp.

Winning however was never really that crucial, atleast to me. What is special is the way you do it ^^, and isnt that how people remember you?.... RoBAC/ESL/CLOROX/Die./Poke./MuFFiNs......

How many worlds did vpar2/thargoran/Open Eye/ Jamm/ Champion win? Atleast statistically... Yet they are rallied as the most proud names in this dying game.

What I would like to ask these tribe leaders is.... how long do you want to play? 1 year? 2 year? 3 year? Growing and growing till the end of time? Or do you want to do something breathtaking and forge your names into peoples memories instead of the webpages of this server......... The choice is yours, taking either path doesnt make you big or small, because one persons resolve can never be inferior to anothers in anyway....

Enjoy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm scared and confused by this world after being gone from this place for years.

DeletedUser

You are not alone

I actually quit playing for a few reasons..and the things that bug me seem to be in full effect in this world.

Like i always found it super unfair that premades would basically dominate a whole world and that some groups of people could basically go lols "this is only for us to have fun" and that it hurt people who would rather have fun with it and take it a lil more casually cause you know it is a game.

And now you have pp farmers which adds to the old issues of people having multiples of accounts for different reasons.

I still stick to my feelings that mega tribes hurt the gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.