W72 World @ War: News Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ive checked with the stat site and they explained the algorythm to me...

Its not just a straight up noble of the other tribe stat.. apparently it factors in deleted accounts, abandoned, changing tribes and so on... so the numbers wont appear like in twstats they are suppose to be a more accurate account of ennoblement.

But then wouldn't a majority of your caps also be invalid? Apparently Toy Master said he was pretty much inactive and is being internalled as is responsible for a majority of your caps. While 32/32 of your caps are legitimate only 12/24 caps for boobies seem to be also legitimate.

Just wondering as the algorithm seems a bit awkward. I won't argue however as I don't understand these much and I don't expect you to know much about it either.

DeletedUser111538

It doesn't matter about having toy master in the stats, I recruited him therefore the losses are a reflection of our tribe. The true gain for the war for us is that turtle decided to NAP all the food in the area and left them for us to eat. We are starting to create a considerable front up against a member of turtle that soon will become very isolated because of the decision to NAP food instead of join a land grab race.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: 800813, QUEST
Side 2:
Tribes: GATORS, What?, Orc

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 1
Difference: 47

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 374,786
Side 2: 3,927
Difference: 370,859

chart

[/spoil]

Cafri also looks inactive and so does dohyun4. The recruits that caused this war don't seem to have been worth the effort in my opinion but mass recruiters be mass recruiters.

rich26ca

But then wouldn't a majority of your caps also be invalid? Apparently Toy Master said he was pretty much inactive and is being internalled as is responsible for a majority of your caps. While 32/32 of your caps are legitimate only 12/24 caps for boobies seem to be also legitimate.

Just wondering as the algorithm seems a bit awkward. I won't argue however as I don't understand these much and I don't expect you to know much about it either.

Your quite right he has made some adjustments after my complaint and offered a TWstats version tribe for tribe... then ill have to manually add defectors and inactives... but i think it will be better then what i have now as i can't explain exactly how and who they used to come up with the stats if i do it manually atleast i can justify my choices and or make changes when mistakes are made.

It doesn't matter about having toy master in the stats, I recruited him therefore the losses are a reflection of our tribe. The true gain for the war for us is that turtle decided to NAP all the food in the area and left them for us to eat. We are starting to create a considerable front up against a member of turtle that soon will become very isolated because of the decision to NAP food instead of join a land grab race.

Can't really speak to Turtles choices as i have nothing to do with them

Cafri also looks inactive and so does dohyun4. The recruits that caused this war don't seem to have been worth the effort in my opinion but mass recruiters be mass recruiters.

Same here can speak to this as i have nothing to do with there recruitment just help with the Ninja recruitment process.

DeletedUser

You should put in stats from Skype/Ninja also, Rich

Side 1:
Tribes: SKYPE
Side 2:

Tribes: Ninja

Total conquers:

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 178
Difference: 105

chart

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 22
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 507,782
Side 2: 1,264,578
Difference: 756,796

chart

Side 1: 147,391
Side 2: 172,893
Difference: 25,502

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 47
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 4
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 226,589
Side 2: 329,238
Difference: 102,649

chart

Side 1: 96,147
Side 2: 39,201
Difference: 56,946

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

velibor

In refference to the comment above...in your signature it says you're Turtle...Don't see how you have nothing to do with them :/

DeletedUser

So seems like Kaboom is silently falling. Not sure what's going on with them and there best pals in Turtle/Ninja but it seems like Turt/Ninja are stealing their members and some of their villages. :lol:

image.php

velibor

Stats wont add up well Rafaee...they just kicked Aviorr to save face :D lol Who would have thought...I was completely right when I said turtle is overrated.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Stats wont add up well Rafaee...they just kicked Aviorr to save face :D lol Who would have thought...I was completely right when I said turtle is overrated.

If you knew me at all you would know that I don't kick accounts to save the stats. Even with Aviorr included you are still behind on caps.

Side 1:
Players: aviorr
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 173
Side 2: 72
Difference: 101

chart

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 17

chart

Side 1: 1,231,105
Side 2: 495,047
Difference: 736,058

chart

Side 1: 172,893
Side 2: 147,391

chart

No, what happened was the player crumbled in the face of over a thousand incomings. Rather than try to fight his best he cowardly decided to quit the account. Not only that but he was very disrespectful with other tribe members when they called him out on it. Instead of giving us the sit he decided to be an ass about us getting onto him about quitting and withdrew the sit request.

So before you accuse me of kicking to save the stats you'd better get the intel right first. Oh wait you don't have any way of getting that intel on your own because you're a shitty leader who bit off more than he could chew when he decided to plan to attack Ninja.

DeletedUser

@RandomGuy 1) We (as in Skype) are only losing by 5 conqures so I am not sure why that is "biting off more than you could choose" and 2) You declared on Skype. You went up by at least 15 conqures at the start of the war. Then, when we finally started to reply we have closed the gap by a lot. So this has been a very even war. I don't care if you kicked Avior or he left or what not, but you can not say "Skype bit off more than they could chew."

DeletedUser

No, what happened was the player crumbled in the face of over a thousand incomings. Rather than try to fight his best he cowardly decided to quit the account. Not only that but he was very disrespectful with other tribe members when they called him out on it. Instead of giving us the sit he decided to be an ass about us getting onto him about quitting and withdrew the sit request.

So before you accuse me of kicking to save the stats you'd better get the intel right first. Oh wait you don't have any way of getting that intel on your own because you're a shitty leader who bit off more than he could chew when he decided to plan to attack Ninja.

Hey ummm.... Aren't you in charge of recruitment over there? :lol:

velibor

If you knew me at all you would know that I don't kick accounts to save the stats. Even with Aviorr included you are still behind on caps.

Side 1:
Players: aviorr
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 173
Side 2: 72
Difference: 101

chart

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 17

chart

Side 1: 1,231,105
Side 2: 495,047
Difference: 736,058

chart

Side 1: 172,893
Side 2: 147,391

chart

Actually i got my intel right :) I talked to aviorr before and after he got kicked. He was fine in your tribe until we caught his nukes at home with our surprise OP. You stacked IBOl thinking we'd be dumb enough to bite the first turle that happened to be nearby. When our hits landed (anywhere between 70-80 nukes) his entire offense was whiped out. He asked for support but only people that sent support were eggburnt (who is miles away) and Predator 6 (who is Kaboom and also miles away)...Before the support could arrive Skype launched 2 waves of trains. First wave took 13 villages off of him. Before the second wave could get there you kicked him...ps We also took 1 villa off Turtle you might want to include in there. Aviorr said when he asked turtle for support they were worried about Cruel hitting so they decided to cover their asses which might be hit sometime in the future while they decided to let him get pummeled right then and there.

Instead of sending support and helping your teammate who was in trouble you decided it'd be cheaper to just internal him. . NggDavid started internalling him while he was still asking for support (look at conquers while he was still in turtle)...

LoL so much for failed leadership...My guys trust me unquestionably because I put them above myself. You treat your players as sacraficial pieces. That is just 1 of the reasons we will whipe the floor with you. Others I will show you ingame when the time comes. Pay attention kiddo...you might learn something ;)

Ps...that guy came over from Kaboom to fight YOUR war. In return he got treated like crap...
About being behind on ops...you do realize You stacked your frontlines before the war started and hit us? You also do realize that your tribe with all of its minions is almost 10x the size of Skype?...You used my tactic which Matt mentioned to Trent to hit us on a late Sunday evening...you launched on undefended border and your first targets were a small player and a player who was halfway done merging accounts with no troops at home...Lol not to mention the 3 players who came over from Kaboom especially just for the purpose of helping you with this war...even so within only 7 days we practically rimmed a 600k player on your team and almost caught up to you in conquers...

Turtle #1? Definetly!
Will they stay there? Seriously doubtful.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yea, you caught his nukes sitting at home, meaning he was too lazy to even dodge out and thought his entire account was going to be stacked.

There's more than 1 war going on, there's more than 1 front, and no 1 account is more important than the rest. His bullshit excuse was he doesn't have time, school, life, taking his dog for a walk, whatever he could blow up our asses because he didn't want to EFFECTIVELY defend and his other co-player wasn't even bothering to login.

We sat him, we defended him, but it was his account that he just abandoned then wanted to whine about not getting the entire damn thing stacked. GJ, you got one account down, you really think that's going to be effective on people who know how to fight? Time will tell.

velibor

"you really think that's going to be effective on people who know how to fight?"

Probably not...but then again I don't have to worry about that since if your guys knew how to fight they never would have abandoned their previous tribes just to be thrown into an academy tribe which is listed as Turtle's "bashers" ;)

Last edited:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your first op against aviorr was a success. I won't deny that at all. Well done on picking him and targeting him effectively.

However a few things to clear up. Aviorr expressed his desire to fight skype so he was simply recruited. Trent asked Aviorr repeatedly to give him villages to stack but the player never delivered. He also didn't tag multiple attacks. His excuse? "My shortcut is broken." Then when I took the sit and used a mass tagger "oh the person didn't tag them right" not my fault that you failed to tag 200+ incomings and don't understand what the ID numbers are.

The guy came over from Kaboom because he wanted to join the war. When you have someone who wants to war an enemy, why not use them? It's just unfortunate that the player was shitty. But for what it's worth I'm glad you guys opped him first so that I could remove a deadbeat from the tribe.

The only reason Aviorr was treated like crap is because he was crap. Had he chosen to fight as hard as he could the best he could then he would have been allowed to coplay another account or had his chance to grow should his account survived the onslaught. If you look at past players who have lost tons of villages but fought it out until the end you will see that I treat them very well. The Brick Wall upon joining Ninja was nearly rimmed, but I kept him in because he fought his hardest to get back up. The remaining player on the CJK account is now coplaying a different Ninja account because even though he couldn't save the account he tried his hardest. Big Colombia wasn't growing fast and wasn't the best player. He is now coplaying the Soul-Thief account.

Ninja players who fight hard and do the best they can are not treated like crap but are treated with respect. Ninja members who fail to deliver, quit when the going gets tough, or do things half assed are kicked out without any care of what their fate may be.

aine1169

So seems like Kaboom is silently falling. Not sure what's going on with them and there best pals in Turtle/Ninja but it seems like Turt/Ninja are stealing their members and some of their villages. :lol:

image.php

They are also getting nobled by -SHG- and -WB-... Looks like jumping ship and joining kaboom was a bad idea...

DeletedUser111538

Did I read right... Its not the dukes/recruiters fault that someone doesn't know a part of the game... Interesting way to look at it.

DeletedUser

I'd like to reply to this to clear a few things up, for the sake of being politically correct. (Yeah, it's a thing I have)
Actually i got my intel right :) I talked to aviorr before and after he got kicked. He was fine in your tribe until we caught his nukes at home with our surprise OP. When our hits landed (anywhere between 70-80 nukes) his entire offense was whiped out. He asked for support but only people that sent support were eggburnt (who is miles away) and Predator 6 (who is Kaboom and also miles away)...Before the support could arrive Skype launched 2 waves of trains. First wave took 13 villages off of him. Before the second wave could get there you kicked him... Aviorr said when he asked turtle for support they were worried about Cruel hitting so they decided to cover their asses which might be hit sometime in the future while they decided to let him get pummeled right then and there.
He posted in the forums about the incomings, but gave us no landing times. We eventually got the apparent villages 4 hours after his initial response, and then followed with landing times 2 hours later. This is 6 hours of trouble before we could even organize something to happen. That's 6 hours of lost travel time for support. Those browsing that had spare defense sent what they had on them.

The Cruel issue that he mentioned were about tensions between some players. This was resolved a fair while ago, so what ever he was on about was an excuse for his poorly mentioned information. And when I say a fair while ago, I mean before a declaration was posted. So there's the first and second mistakes in his attempt at turning this into our fault.

He was told to dodge any offensive troops, and if low on defense, to dodge them as well. He was online during the time of it being posted yet did nothing expecting support to instantly appear from 10 continents away (Figure of speech). This is common with players hiding under a bigger name. They expect protection for doing nothing to help themselves. As you've seen from your op, he was too lazy to do anything himself and expected us to do it for him.

You stacked IBOl thinking we'd be dumb enough to bite the first turle that happened to be nearby.
This is where your own intel is wrong. For your own indulgence, we've only supported 7 villages of his. That's a massive stack, right? I'll keep that in mind when we send support to 14.89% of a players villages. Yes, I math'd.

ps We also took 1 villa off Turtle you might want to include in there.
Congratulations. Want A Cookie?
(Each word is a link, click then)

Instead of sending support and helping your teammate who was in trouble you decided it'd be cheaper to just internal him. . NggDavid started internalling him while he was still asking for support (look at conquers while he was still in turtle)...
Refer to a previous statement in regards to support. As for the internalling, he threw us the sit and simply said he was quitting, so we moved to do what any other tribe would and that was to obtain as many captures as we could before the enemy noticed what was going on. Congratulations. You've just learned a valuable lesson in how to maintain villages within a war. Internal or not, the guy quit and gave us the sit before we launched anything on the account.

And before we jump back into the Turtle hate train, we're not the only tribe to do it in this world, or any world for that matter. It's a tactic I was using in world 1 when I was playing back then. Someone quit, so we nobled before they hit barb, because barb is anyone's game.

LoL so much for failed leadership...My guys trust me unquestionably because I put them above myself. You treat your players as sacraficial pieces.
The only sacrificial pieces are Mawg, Roc, and anyone else in K43 because they're my besties for life and all my besties are sacrificial to the goat god of this world.

But in all seriousness, we treat everyone the same. you help others, and in return, you receive help. You put yourself before others and eventually you won't expect any return. Each front has groups of players working together. There is never one singular head running everything atop a tower you all seem to believe to be made of the corpses of left over Turtles. That's not the case at all. Each group has run their own ops with different heads that are more involved then anyone in the leadership. Usually the big players in the area, or someone more adept to the way that front works.

If everyone was a sacrificial piece... Well... I for one would currently be 45mil points as everyone is but a pawn within the world that is me.

That is just 1 of the reasons we will whipe the floor with you. Others I will show you ingame when the time comes. Pay attention kiddo...you might learn something ;)
Oh? You're going to teach us something? Please do. I can't wait! I love learning things! This better not be a "We r best we r god we rule over u" like TKWSN did... Because that resorted in over 90 barbs being nobled in the past month. I don't like that. I already know about cowardice.

Ps...that guy came over from Kaboom to fight YOUR war. In return he got treated like crap...
Here's the TL;DR version of how everything went;

Turtle: we are war Skype.
Ninja: we are war Skype too.
aviorr: I r not allowed to attack Skype says Kaboom. Can I r join 4 war? I r attack Skype lots.
Ninja: kai.
Noobs on Ice: r u okay? u nid support?
aviorr: *read message*
Noobs on Ice: u no reply 4 ages u nid halp?
aviorr: i r nid support pls send i r get attack
Ninja & Turtle: kai where village what time land?
aviorr: send here *lists 120938 villages*
Ninja & Turtle: what time land?
aviorr: i nid support send now
Ninja & Turtle: WHAT TIME LAND?
aviorr: <time>
Ninja & Turtle: WTF Y U NO SAY EARLIER WE NOW MISS SENDING TIME U FOOL
aviorr: i r quit fuq u

About being behind on ops...you do realize You stacked your frontlines before the war started and hit us?
7 villages.

You also do realize that your tribe with all of its minions is almost 10x the size of Skype?...You used my tactic which Matt mentioned to Trent to hit us on a late Sunday evening...you launched on undefended border and your first targets were a small player and a player who was halfway done merging accounts with no troops at home...Lol not to mention the 3 players who came over from Kaboom especially just for the purpose of helping you with this war...even so within only 7 days we practically rimmed a 600k player on your team and almost caught up to you in conquers...
16 villages = almost rimming a 600k player? Where the fuck am I going wrong with my village builds!!?!?!? I have 41 but only 390k?!!?! WTF!

If we're going to boast about no troops, then why boast about enemies stacking? Wouldn't that mean you wouldn't be able to take the villages?

Or did I miss something again....

Turtle #1? Definetly!
Will they stay there? Seriously doubtful.
Turtle is love.
Turtle is life.

DeletedUser111538

aviorr: I r not allowed to attack Skype says Kaboom. Can I r join 4 war? I r attack Skype lots.

There could be a lot funnier version of this around recruiting someone because he had 90 odd villages and not giving the slightest dam about the ability of the player but I'm too lazy and not nearly as funny :-( will you do one for me emo, send it on skype and I'll post it like it's my own work.

zakipoo

i lol'd hard

Status
Not open for further replies.