W72 World @ War: News Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So let me guess, 800813 has 29 members worth of accounts, that if they came under heavy attacks, every single one of them would fight tooth and nail, not one person would try and pull the 'we're too busy for this' card?

I got some swampland in Florida you may be interested in, let me send you a link :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111538

Nope not at all what I'm suggesting but just check the stats on the world mate. We've dealt with more incomings than anyone and we are head and shoulders above the rest on ODD despite starting 2 months after the other tribes. So by a % basis I would say yes, got hell of a lot more players that wouldn't do a runner. I take a different approach with leading than what you may know, I get my guys fighting from day 1 and don't hug the world. Makes the chances of them being more reliable/experienced when the crunch time comes. The turtle guys near us seem to have been frightened into doing anything on the game since having a few 1000 incomings and losing a couple of villages, they certainly don't know any other defending strategy than stack.

DeletedUser

I just like how people are defended when they're invited into Turtle/Ninja and then hearing the funny excuses of why they didn't work out overall. :lol:

rich26ca

In refference to the comment above...in your signature it says you're Turtle...Don't see how you have nothing to do with them :/

You mean cause im in Ninja?

I meant i have nothing to due with there diplomacy or recruitment not that i had no involvement with them at all.

Guys this is not a flame thread lord knows there are enough of them on this world so if your comments aren't stat war related start a different thread!

Last edited:

velibor

FatEmoLLama I said Aviorr is a shit player on externals 1 month ago when he joined kaboom...he joined Kaboom under your orders...I completely wrecked him on externals about being a shit player...turtle bent over backwards claiming he's great...there is no way any of wha ti said was true. You were 100% convinced he was great...we launch 1 op...he loses 1/3 his villages and gets cleared entirely...

Lol immediatelly after...OMG THE DUDE IS SHIT! HE WAS HORRIBLE MEMBER...We never even recruited him, he just magically appeared. You got lucky you attacked him...Here you don't even have to rim him now...we'll internal...oh shit he wouldn't send sit because we internal...its ok...we internal anyways and we say he quit on externals XD

Lol that's not only mine but everyone's interprettation of your explanations so far...all that typing and yet all you can possibly hope to prove is this...that either you

A. Mass recruit anyone with points

or

B. Backstab your own once they're down

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Actually you accused Aviorr of being a spy and tribe hopping. You never said he was a shit player. No one from Turtle said that he was a great player. We simply stated the truth that he wasn't a spy. You have a remarkable tendency to tell lies while still telling a partial truth Velibor. I picked up on that quite easily from our skype conversation.

As far as backstabbing goes, if anything Aviorr backstabbed us by quitting then getting butthurt and disrespectful about us calling him out on it. I've said repeatedly members in Ninja who do the best they can get rewarded when their best just isn't enough. Aviorr didn't do the best he could and created unnecessary drama. That's why he was kicked.

DeletedUser

Lol immediatelly after...OMG THE DUDE IS SHIT! HE WAS HORRIBLE MEMBER...We never even recruited him, he just magically appeared. You got lucky you attacked him...Here you don't even have to rim him now...we'll internal...oh shit he wouldn't send sit because we internal...its ok...we internal anyways and we say he quit on externals XD

Lol that's not only mine but everyone's interprettation of your explanations so far...all that typing and yet all you can possibly hope to prove is this...that either you

A. Mass recruit anyone with points

or

B. Backstab your own once they're down

Not even close

80ZSB.png

Oh look, the great exams excuse. Dude wasn't backstabbed, he dumped his account sit and ran for the hills, then came back just to be a dick and mail you trying to talk trash because he had garbage co players that wouldn't do anything and expected us to account sit 24 hours a day.

8108P.png

The guy came from an ally tribe that didn't want to get involved but he personally wanted to fight. Once he realized that 'oh, this is a war game and people fight back', decided he didn't want any part of that. He wasn't recruited, we didn't ask him to join, he asked to join because he wanted to fight then pussied out. It happens, and these people in here claiming they have people who would never do that, or they have some sort of magical 7th sense that tells them what another human being will do when faced with a situation like this, is so full of shit it's ridiculous.

Sorry bunz for the thread hijack, if you all want a Skype/Ninja flamefest, why don't you make your own thread about it so Serb can be happy for taking out 1 nubcake while still barely being able to hang even with 7 people that are fighting his entire tribe.

DeletedUser

Not sure why anyone is bothering to reply to these people anymore. Everyone knows how full of hot air they are, and I'm sure EVERYONE is peeing themselves laughing at these recruits MRG has. They drop like flies, you just can't tell because they recruit so fast. I'm sure most people on this forum have done what I've done and talked to some Turtle/Ninja members from passed worlds, and even they say they dislike the tribe they're just bidding their time.

Read what I said again. War or conflict occurs and players for whatever reason want to leave the tribe they are in and join Ninja or Turtle. We take in the good ones or the ones who look promising then eat the rest.
WEnt ahead and went back to find the comment of MRG saying they only recruit good ones or "promising ones". Guess everyone is "promising" huh? :lol:

velibor

Not even close

80ZSB.png

Oh look, the great exams excuse. Dude wasn't backstabbed, he dumped his account sit and ran for the hills, then came back just to be a dick and mail you trying to talk trash because he had garbage co players that wouldn't do anything and expected us to account sit 24 hours a day.

8108P.png

The guy came from an ally tribe that didn't want to get involved but he personally wanted to fight. Once he realized that 'oh, this is a war game and people fight back', decided he didn't want any part of that. He wasn't recruited, we didn't ask him to join, he asked to join because he wanted to fight then pussied out. It happens, and these people in here claiming they have people who would never do that, or they have some sort of magical 7th sense that tells them what another human being will do when faced with a situation like this, is so full of shit it's ridiculous.

Sorry bunz for the thread hijack, if you all want a Skype/Ninja flamefest, why don't you make your own thread about it so Serb can be happy for taking out 1 nubcake while still barely being able to hang even with 7 people that are fighting his entire tribe.
I could go back trough a whole pile of crap trent's been unloading in my mails and quote trent where he told me not to attack Aviorr, Herminator and CJK if i do go after SHG. But I don't have the time for all of that so i'll paraphrase his words for ya "they are my spies within the tribe"...he also followed up with "CJK is one of my best if not the best player"...CJK fell within a week of betraying his previous tribe...Herminator got internalled within a week of joining turtle...Aviorr went down within a week of joining the fight vs Skype. I see a pattern in your recruitment...Don't do?

DeletedUser

There could be a lot funnier version of this around recruiting someone because he had 90 odd villages and not giving the slightest dam about the ability of the player but I'm too lazy and not nearly as funny :-( will you do one for me emo, send it on skype and I'll post it like it's my own work.
For you, Drake, I'd gladly do it. You guys are the first tribe offering an entertaining fight!

DeletedUser111538

The world wars to date. 100% accurate.

[spoil]800813: K. WE R GUD. ORC ARE BAD. WE WAR NOW, MMK?
Orc: k what evr, u guys suk anyways.
**800813 attacks Orc**

Old Casanova J: Noobs on Ice bad. We gon' take his stuff.
ScorpioK: k i get da boiz together.
Casanova launches op on Noobs on Ice

Old Casanova J: WTF HOW HE NOT LOSE MANY VILLAGES! I SEND LIKE 019238109283 ATTACKS
Old Casanova J: WTF NOW HE ATTACK US
ScorpioK: WTF HOW I LOSE VILLAGES
Noobs on Ice: LOL U GUYS SO BAD

SirTony0609: Orc. Turtle really bad over here. u want war with them? we be allies!
Orc: k.
**TKWSN and Orc allied and prepped to launch on Turtle**

Mawgwi: Yo. Ninja. Faith pretty bad. Wan' recruit, like, 4 people?
MrRandomGuy: I dunno...
Mawgwi: C'mon. We're pro's
MrRandomGuy: lolk u can come
TKWSN: WTF U MEANT TO JOIN US
Mawgwi: Lol nah, not enough targets in TKWSN
TKWSN: QUICK! TWO OF THREE PEOPLE ALREADY IN NINJA! LAUNCH ON MAWGWI BEFORE HE JOINS!
**Mawgwi joined Ninja**
TKWSN: WAR REFUGEE! WAR REFUGEE! WAR REFUGEE! WE WERE ATTACKING FAITH WTF Y U RECRUIT OUR FOOD!? SEE ATTACKS BEFORE HE JOINED!
MrRandomGuy: Bruh I sat him 2 days ago, he no have attacks. He no refugee. Gtfo.
**TKWSN continue to attack Mawgwi**

Turtle: Yo. u don't want 2 do dat bruh.
TKWSN: wut u mean
Turtle: u no war us, we will flog u mmk?
TKWSN: k how bout NAP?
Turtle: k for 2 weeks, no later
TKWSN: k.
**TKWSN and Turtle are now in a NAP**

SirTony0609: HAI! GUIZ! WE NID TO GET READY 4 WAR! 2 wEEKS WE ATTACK TURTLE WITH ORC! PLS PREP!
TKWSN: lolk they suk so we gon' win.
**12 days later**
SirTony0609: SCREW NAP LAUNCH NOW
TKWSN: LOL OK
**TKWSN launches 1100 fakes with bugge all nukes at Turtle**
**Orc launches a few nukes at localized Turtle in K44/54**
Turtle: Lol. Time to launch on Orc and TKWSN.
**TKWSN and Turtle are no longer NAP'd**

The Brick Wall: lol these guys... dafuq they thinkin
Mawgwi: lolololol killed 16 nobles today.
The Brick Wall: LOL
rocfrog420: LOL
MrRandomGuy: LOL
Noobs on Ice: LOLOLOL

Orc: we have 2 many wars. can we NAP and fight after we finish 800813?
Turtle: nah u guys bad
Orc: pls? we give u fwee villages?
Turtle: fine.
**Orc and Turtle are now in a NAP.**
800813: (dull)
Turtle: stfu and lose already, we bored.
800813: no u bad.
Turtle: no u.

TKWSN: WTF ORC WHY U LEAVE US!?
Orc: Can't talk. Busy sending 0028383673648324 spears
TKWSN: FUQ U ORC
Orc: what ever.
**Orc and TKWSN are no longer allied.**

TKWSN: FUQ ORC! WE STILL TAKE TURTLE LOCALLY! WE HAVE MORE POINTS!
**Turtle Fam. has nobled 35 villages in a day**
SirTony0609: QUICK! NOBLE BARBS SO WE CAN PRODUCE TONS OF DEFENSE!

Noobs on Ice: MRG put top 6 orc members in a hat and recruit the first 6 dat u pick out
MrRandomGuy: yes master
**6 Orc players joined Ninja and Turtle**
800813: WTF Y U RECRUIT OUR REFUGEES!?
Turtle: cos dey gud.
800813: NO THEY AREN'T DATS Y WE NOBLE THEM
Turtle: lol what ever noobs
800813 NO FUQ DIS
**800813 declares war on Turtle.**

FireDrillRamenNoodles?: okay pro players pls noble Turtle. They so bad it easy.
800813 + QUEST: lolk.

**Orc remnants joined and created Gators.**
800813: FOOD! GET 'EM PRO PLAYERS
**800813 declares on Gators.**
Gators: lol wtf is going on
800813: U MADE REFUGEE TRIBE SO WE TAKE NOW
Gators: lol whatever noobs
800813: NO WE ONLY HAVE PROS IN 800813
Gators + Turtle: LOL

SilentSpear: lol u so bad toys
Hells Toy Master: no we're not
SilentSpear: yeah u are. watch dis
**Silentspear instructs his followers left in orc/gator/what? to launch nukes**
**SilentSpear nobles a few Hells Toy Master villages**
Hells Toy Master: okay nah u ded now
**Hells Toy Master responds the same way**
**Battle rages on for a while**
Hells Toy Master: wow noob co's went to w60 and left w72 to die. gg 1 vs 1091238102938 people. good fight silent
SilentSpear: WTF NOOBS I WAS HAVING FUN

Turtle: 800813 y u so bad
800813: lol turtle learn 2 op pls.
Turtle: how bout u first lolololol hells toy master
800813: he noob, not pro.
Turtle: but u said he pro.
800813: we lied so u would focus him. lol noobs
Turtle: you're making excuses cause ur bad
800813: shh no we're not. ur one to talk anyways
Turtle: Turtle is god. bow down noobs.
800813: no fuq u.
**800813 and Turtle war indefinitely continues.**

Finny50: LOL LOOK HOW BAD TURTLE IS
velibor: IKR! THEY SO BAD
Dorightandkilleverything: mass recruit be mass recruit
velibor: lollook at aviorr he quit cause we rocked his socks
MRG: No but we dint recruit, he was in kaboom, wanted fight and appeared in tribe
velibor: doesn't matter still took out a turtle
Turtle/Ninja: he was in Ninja you bad
velibor: fine ninja, but we still got a turtle village. see how gud we are?
The Brick Wall: 800813 has gotten 10. what does that make them?
velibor: everyone better then Turtle
Turtle: lolk, excuses.

Dorightandkilleverything: Brick y u so funny?
The Brick Wall: because I like it up the butt.
Dorightandkilleverything: (mmm)[/spoil]

Creative credit goes to Emo (with some minor tweaks by me)

DeletedUser

**800813 attacks Orc**

Old Casanova J: WTF HOW HE NOT LOSE MANY VILLAGES! I SEND LIKE 019238109283 ATTACKS

SirTony0609: Orc. Turtle really bad over here. u want war with them? we be allies!

TKWSN: QUICK! TWO OF THREE PEOPLE ALREADY IN NINJA! LAUNCH ON MAWGWI BEFORE HE JOINS!
**Mawgwi joined Ninja**
TKWSN: WAR REFUGEE! WAR REFUGEE! WAR REFUGEE! WE WERE ATTACKING FAITH WTF Y U RECRUIT OUR FOOD!? SEE ATTACKS BEFORE HE JOINED!
MrRandomGuy: Bruh I sat him 2 days ago, he no have attacks. He no refugee. Gtfo.

SirTony0609: HAI! GUIZ! WE NID TO GET READY 4 WAR! 2 wEEKS WE ATTACK TURTLE WITH ORC! PLS PREP!
**12 days later**

Noobs on Ice: MRG put top 6 orc members in a hat and recruit the first 6 dat u pick out
800813 NO FUQ DIS

Hells Toy Master: wow noob co's went to w60 and left w72 to die. gg 1 vs 1091238102938 people. good fight silent

MRG: No but we dint recruit, he was in kaboom, wanted fight and appeared in tribe

I second that this is 100% accurate.

DeletedUser

I laughed all the way through that, ribs hurt now! Pretty damn accurate, all things considered. ;p

rich26ca

hahahaha

That was hilarious dude... not completely accurate but who cares completely entertaining. gave rep for that one mate.

DeletedUser

**800813 attacks Orc**

**Mawgwi joined Ninja**

**12 days later**

800813 NO FUQ DIS

I got mentioned, my life is complete.
Pretty much sums up this world in a nice little (long) soliloquy xD.

DeletedUser111538

This is why I posted it Emo. For the rep points you should of got. (sun)

DeletedUser

This PnP was quality. I hope we see more like that in the near future haha

Status
Not open for further replies.