W73 Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser110464

Thanks Gods Family is added. And removed Snakes family since none of them are in the top 25 anymore.

just dreamy

There is also
WET
SOAKED

Not sure if its official. But looks like they are related some way

DeletedUser

only if indicated in their profiles can they be a family tribe.

There is also 2 Panic tribes, but they are not related.

Deathmenlord

Looks like the God Family has changed quite a bit. They are now TDDw with the branches TDDe, TDDg and TDDn. The deathdealers or something

DeletedUser

Disagreed. Neither one of their tribes are in top 20.

one of the tribe most be top25 and :
270de27e714311cf9ebdc7ba64562b68.png

oh and i noticed:
FIRM have a second tribe stated :~firm~

DeletedUser110464

Just went through and updated the families from what I could tell on the profiles of the top 25 tribes. Let me know if anything is incorrect.

DeletedUser114215

Hammer and Sledge is a family tribe
So is WET and Soaked, even though it doesn't say so on WET's profile, just on Soaked's

DeletedUser110464

Hammer and Sledge is a family tribe
So is WET and Soaked, even though it doesn't say so on WET's profile, just on Soaked's

Not sure how I missed Hammer and Sledge...I think it was something to do with Hammer not being on Sledge's profile.

And I'd like to have the leaders of WET confirm that relationship with Soaked as if it's not on the profile of the bigger tribe it could just be a troll by the leaders of soaked...I don't really know the relationships of the tribes in that area very well.

DeletedUser89403

This isn't exactly proof that they're a family but Wet's leader black.heart lists a member of soaked, rabid cat, as his PA and under his protection, so it definitely seems like there is something going on there.

DeletedUser

Geographic Analysis of W73 from the Point of View of an Off World Player with no Knowledge of the World's Diplomacy

Core clustered tribes do not seem to have expanded with the world, and at this time, it looks as if they may struggle in the future, with really no exception other than WET and if you can call them core, Class.

Barring exceptional diplomacy or great fighting efforts, tribes like the CTD Family, SICK, HAMMER Family, WaSp, .:S:. Family, all look as if they will be facing a very difficult time getting out. of the core. Based on the points as I see them, only FIRM and WET have kept up point wise. Class is in a slightly better location than most of those listed as having low chances, but with a higher point tribe along their entire rimward front, again, barring superior fighting abilities, they too will likely succumb (or diplomacy, of course).

In the best positions, we have ODA, IKEA, WET, Codex, Random, and Joker. Now for a little more on each of these.
ODA looks like they have a great location. Plenty of expansion possibilities, and the only immediate threat being BIO, who listed as a family while being as tightly packed as they are, would seem to me to be a sub par tribe. ODA, if war comes, can likely grab up any decent palyers they have and take the rest of the villages.
While not immediately a major threat, Firm Family could be a problem, or again, if outdone in a war, could lead to a tribe that potentially dominates the entire north west quadrant.

Random is in a similar situation, but with their larger threat (Class) a problem in the nearer future. Already sharing a decent border, in the next couple weeks as nobling progresses, that border will become more heated. Other than that, they are free of serious threats it would seem.

IKEA If it were not for their proximity to WET, IKEA would have the southeast in the bag, with only a small border with other larger threats like Joker or CODEX. However, with WET being there, and potentially taking an even more solid position in the core, IKEA either needs to deal with them soon with the help of the other core tribes, or get stuck later on with a more difficult war.

Codex is in a good position now, still a while out from any problems with Joker, giving them plenty of time to strengthen their current territory, as well as expanding outwards towards the rim, giving them some depth. If they cant develop that depth in time, Joker, barring any diplomatic entanglements with the tribes to their north and east, would likely have very little problem pushing through their stretched ban of villages.

DeletedUser

Geographic Analysis of W73 from the Point of View of an Off World Player with no Knowledge of the World's Diplomacy

Core clustered tribes do not seem to have expanded with the world, and at this time, it looks as if they may struggle in the future, with really no exception other than WET and if you can call them core, Class.

Barring exceptional diplomacy or great fighting efforts, tribes like the CTD Family, SICK, HAMMER Family, WaSp, .:S:. Family, all look as if they will be facing a very difficult time getting out. of the core. Based on the points as I see them, only FIRM and WET have kept up point wise. Class is in a slightly better location than most of those listed as having low chances, but with a higher point tribe along their entire rimward front, again, barring superior fighting abilities, they too will likely succumb (or diplomacy, of course).

In the best positions, we have ODA, IKEA, WET, Codex, Random, and Joker. Now for a little more on each of these.
ODA looks like they have a great location. Plenty of expansion possibilities, and the only immediate threat being BIO, who listed as a family while being as tightly packed as they are, would seem to me to be a sub par tribe. ODA, if war comes, can likely grab up any decent palyers they have and take the rest of the villages.
While not immediately a major threat, Firm Family could be a problem, or again, if outdone in a war, could lead to a tribe that potentially dominates the entire north west quadrant.

Random is in a similar situation, but with their larger threat (Class) a problem in the nearer future. Already sharing a decent border, in the next couple weeks as nobling progresses, that border will become more heated. Other than that, they are free of serious threats it would seem.

IKEA If it were not for their proximity to WET, IKEA would have the southeast in the bag, with only a small border with other larger threats like Joker or CODEX. However, with WET being there, and potentially taking an even more solid position in the core, IKEA either needs to deal with them soon with the help of the other core tribes, or get stuck later on with a more difficult war.

Codex is in a good position now, still a while out from any problems with Joker, giving them plenty of time to strengthen their current territory, as well as expanding outwards towards the rim, giving them some depth. If they cant develop that depth in time, Joker, barring any diplomatic entanglements with the tribes to their north and east, would likely have very little problem pushing through their stretched ban of villages.

Enjoyable read, thanks.

Deleted User - 4669627

^^

also, just curious why joker is not listed as family?